What is this about?

11 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Hrovat has been fighting to expose blatant pedophilia within the Texas USAW administration.

• Bob 2
  • Potato 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Hrovat has been fighting to expose blatant pedophilia within the Texas USAW administration.

And they are retaliating against him because of it?   This seems like a pretty big deal if true

• Brain 1
  • Fire 2

4 hours ago, 1032004 said:

And they are retaliating against him because of it?   This seems like a pretty big deal if true

He had the balls to post the letter and did you see the post above the letter on Xitter? 

• Bob 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

7 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Retaliation is a real thing. My wife was a whistle blower at her former place of employment, and they made her life a living hell. 

• Bob 1
  • Potato 1

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

He had the balls to post the letter and did you see the post above the letter on Xitter? 

Yeah, it says he was arrested in NC in December.  Is he in TX now?

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah, it says he was arrested in NC in December.  Is he in TX now?

More information in the story below. Looks like the abuse took place a couple years ago. It also suggests more victims. I'm guessing he was in Texas at some point given Hrovat's post 

https://www.wral.com/story/wrestling-coach-charged-with-indecent-liberties-warrant-says-he-livestreamed-boys/21263396/

Andy Hrovat changed my life in the weirdest, best way. He picked me up from the airport for my Michigan recruiting trip and kept playing Avril Lavigne - "Complicated" on repeat in a busted Buick (I think? Grand Marquis? idk it was a 90s old person boat) and I couldn't figure out what this BMOC is doing and dear god I hope Otto Olson and Greg Wagner aren't like this too why am I here I dont think I like Michigan? Ended up hanging out with him most of the weekend and he taught me so much that I will never forget including how he would throw recruits off their guard to learn the "real" them instead of wrestling, and I have always made a point of returning the favor to support individualism. He and I may disagree on many things, but this is not one of them. He is standing up for those who do not have a voice and the sh!thole known as Texas is once again showing its' ugly awful face hiding behind its' sh!thole bureaucracy.

Moral of the story: Fvck Texas, go Andy, I will never not support anyone advocating heinous acts against children.

This now concludes my comeback until the Wizards offer me ownership.

• Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

More information in the story below. Looks like the abuse took place a couple years ago. It also suggests more victims. I'm guessing he was in Texas at some point given Hrovat's post 

https://www.wral.com/story/wrestling-coach-charged-with-indecent-liberties-warrant-says-he-livestreamed-boys/21263396/

So gather round the campfire and listen to the story....There is a Texas coach that took Texas kids to Estonia, at the same time as Lewis. They stayed at a different hotel and from what I understand basically did their own thing. 

People say that the Texas coach went skinny dipping in the Baltic Sea (I am not sure if that is a thing over there or not) and posted it on social media. Obviously that post has been removed. There were some kids that also went skinny dipping in the Baltic Sea, but I haven't heard if it was at the same time or with coach or not. 

Hrovat has been verbally asking why did the Texas coach stay at a different hotel? Because he knew of the abuse and didn't report? Cheaper rates? Closer proximity to the venue? Since Hrovat started asking around, he has received less than pleasant treatment from TXUSAW board of directors.  

From Hrovat's X post "The head of Texas USAW admitted that a Texas coach who is in good standing according to the director cussed out a mother who reported sexual abuse of minors and then tipped off the abuser has no idea why my club parents have safety concerns." 

She sent an email complaint, but she never received a response. She did confront the President in person and when asked about the lack of response to the email, he responded with "I don't check emails."  

The coach in question does have one of the larger clubs in Texas and it would not surprise me if he got favorable treatment because he brings a lot of kids to the tournaments. 

I hope that helps and no I cannot guarantee that everything is 100% accurate. That is just what I have been told, but by a few reliable sources. I had a friend from another state tell me that his kid was on that trip and did verify that Lewis, who was arrested was doing some weird things with a few of the kids. 

• Bob 1

7 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Andy Hrovat changed my life in the weirdest, best way. He picked me up from the airport for my Michigan recruiting trip and kept playing Avril Lavigne - "Complicated" on repeat in a busted Buick (I think? Grand Marquis? idk it was a 90s old person boat) and I couldn't figure out what this BMOC is doing and dear god I hope Otto Olson and Greg Wagner aren't like this too why am I here I dont think I like Michigan? Ended up hanging out with him most of the weekend and he taught me so much that I will never forget including how he would throw recruits off their guard to learn the "real" them instead of wrestling, and I have always made a point of returning the favor to support individualism. He and I may disagree on many things, but this is not one of them. He is standing up for those who do not have a voice and the sh!thole known as Texas is once again showing its' ugly awful face hiding behind its' sh!thole bureaucracy.

Moral of the story: Fvck Texas, go Andy, I will never not support anyone advocating heinous acts against children.

This now concludes my comeback until the Wizards offer me ownership.

Slow down there cowboy. Not everyone in Texas is doing this nor do we condone this. What glorious problem free state do you happen to reside in? 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Potato 1

6 hours ago, Idaho said:

And the response....

spacer.png

A common misconception about 'Freedom of Speech' is that people believe they can say and do whatever they want with no backlash.

That is what happened here.  He went to the social medias and Texas USAW did not appreciate it, so they are holding him accountable for his words.

Now, I believe he is doing what is right and it appears to be some sort of cover up, but my opinion on the matter does not matter.

• Bob 1

Honestly, with this being in Flo's backyard, they should White Knight this bitch.  They won't.  They should, though.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 3

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

A common misconception about 'Freedom of Speech' is that people believe they can say and do whatever they want with no backlash.

That is what happened here.  He went to the social medias and Texas USAW did not appreciate it, so they are holding him accountable for his words.

Now, I believe he is doing what is right and it appears to be some sort of cover up, but my opinion on the matter does not matter.

100%.... probably would have resulted in the same outcome either way, which is might be why  he posted it.  "Suspending his Texas leadership membership"  ....  What does that even mean? He can't be a leader of some sorts at a tournament? He can change his title to simple "owner" of his club, remove his name from "leadership" and keep doing what he is doing? 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

100%.... probably would have resulted in the same outcome either way, which is might be why  he posted it.  "Suspending his Texas leadership membership"  ....  What does that even mean? He can't be a leader of some sorts at a tournament? He can change his title to simple "owner" of his club, remove his name from "leadership" and keep doing what he is doing? 

USAW Coaches/Officials are called Leaders. That's how the cards are labeled. I guess the USAW/Tx has ruled him a member in bad standing within the state.

• Potato 1

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

Basically his coaches card.

• Potato 1

People who rise to power in these kinds of organizations, more often than not, have the exact wrong psychological profile for someone in a position of power. I'd suggest getting a lawyer and having that person send a scare letter to USAWTX leadership. However, lawsuits take up time and energy and are rarely worth the stress. Is a duel still a legal means of recourse in Texas? 

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

People who rise to power in these kinds of organizations, more often than not, have the exact wrong psychological profile for someone in a position of power. I'd suggest getting a lawyer and having that person send a scare letter to USAWTX leadership. However, lawsuits take up time and energy and are rarely worth the stress. Is a duel still a legal means of recourse in Texas? 

spacer.png

On 6/21/2024 at 7:06 AM, nhs67 said:

Honestly, with this being in Flo's backyard, they should White Knight this bitch.  They won't.  They should, though.

Flo generally tries to not run afoul of USAW. I don't think they will touch it.

19 hours ago, WrestlingRash said:

Andy has done such. He provided response to his suspension within the requisite 20 day window in the form of a 175 page legal brief drafted by his attorney(s). 

• Fire 1