Donald Trump found guilty of all 34 counts in his first criminal trial

On 6/1/2024 at 8:46 AM, NM1965 said:

Wow, you can't understand why people hate a conman, fraudster, traitor, asshole, and rapist? You must be the most forgiving person in the world. 

they loved him as a conman, fraudster, traitor asshole and rapist when he was a democrat  conman, fraudster, traitor asshole and rapist

• Fire 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 5:21 AM, NM1965 said:

You are in full bore delusion mode when you say the "left stream media" lauded and loved his shows. Also, I guess you just haven't happened to notice that Trump is a traitor, a conman, a rapist, and many other things, none of them good. 

lets see... 14 seasons... many spin offs... 20 mil viewers in 2004

i never watched it... but just a quick google helps sometimes

btw NBC 'fired' him in 2015... i wonder why...

Edited by Scouts Honor

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

they loved him as a conman, fraudster, traitor asshole and rapist when he was a democrat  conman, fraudster, traitor asshole and rapist

This has been one of the more interesting things in this little study of human behavior, how he could run up this phrase ‘RINO’, and watch the MAGA flock run with it, blindly ignoring the fact he is the original RINO. 

13 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

interesting thread 

What if speeding while using a radar detector while driving to vote in an election.  Surely that'd be a felony.  🤔

• Haha 2

Umm, jurors.  Here is the crime in the Manhattan court:

"Judge Merchan contributed to the Biden campaign and other anti-Trump causes . . . Extremely small amounts, which makes it more striking that he would so clearly violate rules of judicial conduct"

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, NM1965 said:

Nelson Mandela commit 34 counts of fraud as well? 

No.  He committed (or caused to be committed) 193 acts of sabotage against his country.

Trump was not accused of fraud.  No one was defrauded.  How does a single legal payment, resulting in not a single person losing money, end up in 34 FELONIES?  Malicious prosecution, natch, is the crime here.

Just like the South African government officials were the criminals in Mandela's case.  Bragg and Merchan are the criminals in this case.  

My point, genius, is not to denigrate Mandela.  It is to point out that when the term "convicted felon" is achieved by the acts of invalid courts and procedures it is more a badge of honor than a term damning the person.

P.S.  I cannot stand Trump and doubt his wisdom.  I equate him to a carney selling snake oil.  Yet, snake oil salesmen are merely distasteful and not the rotten to the core criminals of the dem-mafia.  Those people are truly dangerous.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Bob 2
  • Brain 1

On 6/2/2024 at 6:50 AM, Ohio Elite said:

You live in a bubble. You might want to poke a hole in that thing and get some fresh oxygen my friend.

Raised 50 million in a few short hours and was lauded in front of a packed house at a UFC event.........from all those suffering folks who can't afford gas and groceries in this America!!!

What will be interesting to see is if he ends raising more money by saying "Lock her up" 8 years ago, or by saying "It's a wich hunt, I never said lock her up!"  now.       🤣🤣

It is quite funny seeing people talk about Bidenomics and in this economy you have no money to buy things or do things yet are giving their money to a billionaire lol

3 minutes ago, braves121 said:

It is quite funny seeing people talk about Bidenomics and in this economy you have no money to buy things or do things yet are giving their money to a billionaire lol

Who is giving what money and to which billionaire?  Surely this isn't another lie.   

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

definitely a LOL...sad part is you won't LOL at the left side who does exactly the same thing

• Bob 1

14 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

definitely a LOL...sad part is you won't LOL at the left side who does exactly the same thing

No i do laugh at anyone who donates money to both millionaires and billionaires no matter what side it’s just insane 

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

Who is giving what money and to which billionaire?  Surely this isn't another lie.   

So trumps campaign coming out and releasing donations records after the conviction is a lie?

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

No i do laugh at anyone who donates money to both millionaires and billionaires no matter what side it’s just insane 

Hey...look...you and I agree on something.

8 minutes ago, braves121 said:

So trumps campaign coming out and releasing donations records after the conviction is a lie?

You said "you" as in someone on this forum.  So who is the "you" and directly to which billionaire?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ionel said:

You said "you" as in someone on this forum.  So who is the "you" and directly to which billionaire?

No i was referring in general to people who are complaining about the economy yet donated to Donald trump lol

Edited by braves121

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

No i was referring in general to people who are complaining about the economy yet donated to Donald trump lol

ahh ... misread thanks.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

I doubt this lady is complaining about groceries..

A rich person who donated to trump isn’t complaining about grocery prices? Good for her?

Edited by braves121
  • Clown 1