Donald Trump found guilty of all 34 counts in his first criminal trial

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There's an ad in the paper for BOGO at Walgreen's.  Better stock up, by the looks of all the TV pundits, it’s going to be a very emotional weekend for ya'll.  But it'll be okay, you'll feel better once the fever breaks.

Shocking that you know where the BOGO Vaseline is for sale.   Pucker up comrade. 

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Who is/are this "ya'll" you speak of?  Many of us don't like Trump but versus Biden and his policy?  TDS is real and apparently incurable.  All Bragg did is wake up new/more Trump supporters.  I'd be quite happy if we could just plug in Nikki Haley and move on but no we are likely to get 4 more years of endless impeachment.  Its ya'll TDS crowd gonna have the bad weekend and weeks to come.  😞

This 💯.  Vaseline Boy Rasta is so angry all the time. 

41 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

The Biden campaign is probably pooping their pants right now. They are wondering how this is backfiring so badly. 

Not sure Biden is really able to comprehend what is going on,  but his staffers I think, if they put all their faith in information from twitter, tik tok,  and other resources so popular to the flock, they would be very very nervous.  I'm guessing maybe that's not the case though.  

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

This 💯.  Vaseline Boy Rasta is so angry all the time. 

The fact that it has struck a nerve, to the point of seeing me as angry all the time, speaks volumes.   

[100+] Bob Marley Quotes Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

Edited by WrestlingRasta

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

The fact that it has struck a nerve, speaks volumes.   

[100+] Bob Marley Quotes Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

It sucks to suck huh?  But you’re good at it.  Pucker up Vaseline boy. 

• Haha 1
  • Poopy 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Offthemat said:

The IRS and FEC looked at it and found nothing actionable, though they did fine the Clinton campaign over $100k.  So you’re left with the circle Jonathon Turley described - falsifying records to conceal falsifying records.  What records?  What does it matter?  Why can’t you explain what crime he committed?

Wrong. The Justice Department DID find it actionable, but declined to take action. BIDEN ordered them not to. And now treason media and Trump are saying Biden directly ordered a NY DC, over whom Biden has no authority whatsoever, to indict Trump. 

Edited by NM1965

2 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Aren't you the guy that said AOC was some award winning genius?

I don't think so. I think she did win some high faluting award of some kind or other. You'd have to ask one of her groupies. 

Funny all the accusations of people being angry and it seems the only ones that are are the TDS crowd.

Anywho, I have a feeling this will turn into a nothing burger and will carry on for years in appeals courts until one day, when it isn't convenient anymore it will just "go away".  

I did laugh at the post about someone saying, wow someone in NY actually got convicted of a crime...crazy how once again people don't see this as being a political hit job...but oh well

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Funny all the accusations of people being angry and it seems the only ones that are are the TDS crowd.

Anywho, I have a feeling this will turn into a nothing burger and will carry on for years in appeals courts until one day, when it isn't convenient anymore it will just "go away".  

I did laugh at the post about someone saying, wow someone in NY actually got convicted of a crime...crazy how once again people don't see this as being a political hit job...but oh well

As soon as Biden turns traitor and tries to overthrow an election illegally then maybe you'll have a different perspective.  LOL that a criminal being prosecuted for his crimes is a "political hit job". Real law and order type, aren't you?

Edited by NM1965
  • Bob 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, NM1965 said:

As soon as Biden turns traitor and tries to overthrow an election illegally then maybe you'll have a different perspective. Maybe you won't understand people still supporting a traitor? 

What the??  Not sure what you are trying to say here, but if you are just trying to pick a fight with someone you think is a Trumper and upset over the verdict you may want to look somewhere else.

By the way, you accusing people of being a trumptser and being brainwashed by Fox news works both ways pal...may want to look in the mirror to see if you are in fact what you accuse people of, just on the other side.

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

You’re the one that thinks he was convicted of ‘fraud.”  Don’t feel too bad though, nobody can explain what he supposedly did wrong, why it is considered wrong, or even if it is indeed, illegal.  

• Bob 1
  • Clown 1

33 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

Wrong. The Justice Department DID find it actionable, but declined to take action. BIDEN ordered them not to. And now treason media and Trump are saying Biden directly ordered a NY DC, over whom Biden has no authority whatsoever, to indict Trump. 

Remarkable the number of times and the lengths you go to post things that just aren’t true. 

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

36 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Yeah, you can tell none of you are mad by the three active threads you all are blowing up lol

I think a lot of people are missing the context here and just clapping for this verdict b/c they hate trump.

it's certainly fine to have your opinion of him, but the reality is that a lot of americans (most notably a significant portion of people that formerly didn't like trump) see through the BS and realize the justice system is clearly on a witch hunt that saw them

• have DA's literally campaign on 'I'll get Trump"

• raid his house and make a stink over a process that every former president was privy to (and that Biden wasn't and offended)

• remove the statue of limitations for a he-said/she-said case from a serial accuser

• take him to court and force him to secure a absurdly high bond for what is know as standard operation procedure in the real estate world

• convict him on falsifying records for something that many politicians, in their campaign, have done over the years.

so the Trump haters can certainly take joy in their desired outcome, but 1) it runs counter to the same group's claim that the justice system is rigged and 2) don't be surprised that the pulse of the country is one that recognizes the BS 

• Bob 1
  • Brain 2
  • Fire 1

TBD