Collegiate Duals: First Place

Wrestleknownothing

18 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Who saw Keck pin Hidlay?  Reading on twitter it was a work of art

That was a work of art. Keckeisen started down in period 2, got the escape, then shot a head inside single and Hidlay tried to kick out towards the circle while Keckeisen tried to climb up. Keckeisen caught the one leg and started to pull Hidlay back in and Hidlay seemed to lose focus for a split second and got his head too close and Keckeisen slapped a cradle on him real fast. Then Keckeisen rolled over his back to get Hidlay rolled to his back as well. Held him down with his own back towards the mat but Hidlay's shoulders were perfectly flat a good while. 

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Honestly ISU bumping may be better for them.

I agree.  Bastida, although smaller,  will fare better than ISU's heavyweight. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

9 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Found it

Big stick for Hedley Lamahhrr.

Has to be all the more disappointing too, as Keckeisen isn't a pinner. That may the first one I've seen.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

I’ve often thought that about him. I really do wonder if he’ll make his way down to 133 after RBY leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately for him he is on the Hall diet where his noggin alone could keep him a weight class (or two) too high.  I had cereal concerns that SVN would have to make the drop to 141 for the team.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Honestly?  I know some gents carry weight differently.  Hall and Bartlett are two such gents.  I don't know if he could make 133.  I think he could be lethal there, though.

• Fire 1

Car needs to bonus for ISU, then whoever they they put out at 174 and 184 need to not get bonued and Coleman/Bastida need to do the bumpCRUSH for ISU to win.