Nikki Haley signs IDF bombs

lol
TDS people using Trump to prove a point... 
forgetting Trump brought peace accords to the Middle East... and now....

When did peace break out in the ME under Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do you see everyone as an enemy in one way or another? If so, why is that? 

Just people that support terrorists.  Like you, maybe? 

5 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do you think everyone in Hamas willingly joined? I don't. These groups there are always some that either join young and grow out of it or are forced by outside pressure. I'll bet you can name a group that had people charged and executed for war crimes that said, 'I was just following orders'

Do you have any idea what happens to a body during a pregnancy? 

Those health related restrictions/complications, I'm sure you'll define in detail in the future, ARE pregnancy. A person's body is never the same after going through 9+ months of gestation. It's dangerous to the pregnant person and the fetus. The list of health related restrictions to getting an abortion should be begin and end with: Pregnancy. 

If you want to keep people from using it as contraception or whatever you really mean, because you have refused to go into detail as to what you mean by that. You're just trying to punish people for not having the same ethics or morals as you. I wish you could just come out and say it. Because your reason makes no sense, as it stands right now. But if you want to define in explicit detail what you mean by 'abortion as contraception', I'll bet you won't, then we can actually have a conversation about that. 

Until you state your position, you have no position. 

I'll wait for you to take offense at something I wrote so you can avoid answering the question you've dodged several times. 

Doesn’t matter if they willingly joined Hamas or not.
 And I’ll answer it again since your comprehension skills are that of a four year old.  There are people too stupid and/or too lazy to use protection while having sex and then end up with an unintended pregnancy. They know full well that they can just get an abortion which therefore means they used it as contraception.  Again almost half of all abortions are “repeat” abortions so before you tell me that it doesn’t happen why don’t you prove that it hasn’t.   You won’t because you can’t.  

• Fire 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Doesn’t matter if they willingly joined Hamas or not.
 And I’ll answer it again since your comprehension skills are that of a four year old.  There are people too stupid and/or too lazy to use protection while having sex and then end up with an unintended pregnancy. They know full well that they can just get an abortion which therefore means they used it as contraception.  Again almost half of all abortions are “repeat” abortions so before you tell me that it doesn’t happen why don’t you prove that it hasn’t.   You won’t because you can’t.  

where is the evidence people are using abortions as birth control? Since these people supposedly only use abortion as contraception no one else should be allowed? Where do you get the data that half of abortions are repeat?

Edited by braves121

8 minutes ago, braves121 said:

where is the evidence people are using abortions as birth control? Since these people supposedly only use abortion as contraception no one else should be allowed? Where do you get the data that half of abortions are repeat?

https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2007/05/repeat-abortion-repeat-unintended-pregnancy-repeated-and-misguided-government-policies

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, braves121 said:

https://www.guttmacher.org/journals/psrh/2005/reasons-us-women-have-abortions-quantitative-and-qualitative-perspectives

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

direct from the article "Only a small proportion of abortion patients (10%, not shown) reported that they had never used contraception, and in the multivariable model these women were less likely to report that they had a prior abortion (OR: 0.81; 95% CI: 0.67–0.97). However, this association was tenuous as it was not significant in either of the models generated for sensitivity analyses (not shown)."

So the majority of these pregnancies were caused due to failed contraception and not the main source of contraception like JT is saying

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

thats what you took from that.

repeat abortion. try reading

I read the part of the report where they say literally only 10 percent of abortion patients have never used contraception. The point of contention is JT saying abortions used as birth control therefore anyone with a repeat abortion is just using it as contraception. A study that you literally provided says only 10 percent of abortion patients did not use contraception so JTs statement doesn't really hold any water

Edited by braves121

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

thats what you took from that.

repeat abortion. try reading

The old saying will work here. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. But you tried.

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, braves121 said:

I read the part of the report where they say literally only 10 percent of abortion patients have never used contraception. The point of contention is JT saying abortions used as birth control therefore anyone with a repeat abortion is just using it as contraception. A study that you literally provided says only 10 percent of abortion patients did not use contraception so JTs statement doesn't really hold any water

my post was to refute someone asking about 50% of abortions are repeat.

he questioned that number.

i refuted it with evidence.

im sorry you thought i was talking about something else

but i can't think for you.

• Bob 1

20 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

how many peace accords were signed with isreal during trumps presidency 

when did hamas attack?

At least 3 or 4. Probably more than all other presidents combined.

• Bob 1

16 hours ago, braves121 said:

direct from the article "Only a small proportion of abortion patients (10%, not shown) reported that they had never used contraception, and in the multivariable model these women were less likely to report that they had a prior abortion (OR: 0.81; 95% CI: 0.67–0.97). However, this association was tenuous as it was not significant in either of the models generated for sensitivity analyses (not shown)."

So the majority of these pregnancies were caused due to failed contraception and not the main source of contraception like JT is saying

I never said they all were. I said it’s happening whether you wokester’s want to admit it or not.   The performance ratings of all forms of birth control are very high. What someone reported to “look” good at the clinic may not be as sound as you think.