Mizzou HWT?

9 minutes ago, Mizzou Fan said:

Anyone know who's going to fill this starting spot in the Mizzou lineup?   Is Seth coming back?

I was wondering if Sinclair might start at 197 and Rocky bump to 285 for a year

20 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Good point.   That option had crossed my mind as well.   Thx  Go Mizzou!

• Bob 1

Rocky seemed to be really cutting a lot the last couple of years.  I assumed that is why he was wrestling so few matches during the season.   I've stood next to him and I think he's at least 6'5".

If we get Rocky at 285, HWT is going to get even deeper than it has been.  How many of the top 8 even return again?  Kerk, Hendrickson, Feldman, Schultz, Slavikouski?  Then that doesn't even begin to count those who missed out on the podium... sheesh.

29 minutes ago, BloodRound said:

If we get Rocky at 285, HWT is going to get even deeper than it has been.  How many of the top 8 even return again?  Kerk, Hendrickson, Feldman, Schultz, Slavikouski?  Then that doesn't even begin to count those who missed out on the podium... sheesh.

Yonger, Nate Taylor, toss in Jim mullen and Trumble if he goes heavy.

Nitzel is in the portal. But he was listed as Tiger Style WC for U23. So maybe he entered the portal so if they got Hendrickson he could go someplace else. But Since they didn't, he will stay. 

On 5/26/2024 at 9:37 PM, flyingcement said:

I can't see Sinclair being a good fit at '97. He's ~5'8 or so. He's an incredible Wrestler and can dominate HS kids at that weight, but there are some looong '97 pounders. Someone just mentioned Elam. 6'5? Trumble(if he's back down, may not be, but he has been) or a kid like Sasso. 

'74 or '84...would be my opinion. He's not that big. He's a stud and he'd probably do pretty well, but he'd be limiting himself IMO. I think he should take a RS and then go one of those two weights.

18 minutes ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

who are the best options at HWT in the portal right now? If Schultz entered it officially he would end up at Missouri or Michigan depending on Wyatt

Schultz to Michigan would likely be his best competitive bet.  Coon is likely done after this cycle, or even if not - Iron sharpens Iron.  That means he wants to be in a room with either Coon or Amos.  The two best upperweights we have right now.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 hours ago, BloodRound said:

Ghadiali

• Bob 1

5 hours ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

who are the best options at HWT in the portal right now? If Schultz entered it officially he would end up at Missouri or Michigan depending on Wyatt

He entered it officially....then announced officially that he is staying at ASU. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

Sinclair will probably at least begin career as 184

He looked small for 86 KG against Barr, or am I remembering that wrong?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 5/26/2024 at 9:37 PM, flyingcement said:

I just can’t see Rocky being a legit heavy.  Took Zack a solid 3yrs. to grow into a solid heavyweight.