DOJ and FBI were cleared to use deadly force in the Mar-a -Lago raid

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It’s amazing to me how many people’s emotions are attached to the comings and going’s of DJT. Human behavior is an extremely interesting study. 

You don’t say?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I did say.   Again, the whole reading comprehension thing.  I realize it's your summer break, but maybe a half hour a day...

I’d recommend introspection over the babbling projection.

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

8 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

How often do you have to get your outrage machine serviced?

It seems to run 24/7/52.

Oh No Wtf GIF by LilLetsOfficial

When every media outlet comes out with some interesting facts on how this administration is weaponizing all of our federal agencies I think we should be able to talk about it. I find it very amusing that some individuals think we should bury our heads in the sand and pretend nothing is going on. Sort of like the sergeant Shultz effect. I hope you have a great day.

• Wrestle 1

11 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

When every media outlet comes out with some interesting facts on how this administration is weaponizing all of our federal agencies I think we should be able to talk about it. I find it very amusing that some individuals think we should bury our heads in the sand and pretend nothing is going on. Sort of like the sergeant Shultz effect. I hope you have a great day.

mr narrins GIF

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Absolutely EVERY law enforcement officer who carries a gun is cleared to use deadly force when necessary.

It's a pretty simple concept - it's exactly why they are equipped with guns.

They aren't a decoration.

Many posters around here know this. Weird that most remained quiet after such a silly post. (That is the only thing shocking about it.)

I find it rich that people find it acceptable for the federal government to just show up at one person's house in the early dawn with 50-armed law enforcement officers, unannounced. There are also police boats in the water. Just to pick up some boxes with papers. I WONDER WHY the federal agents in January of 2022 did not take ALL the boxes with them. But they only took a few boxes and told  President Trump to put a BETTER LOCK on the door to the room. Then in another similar situation there are papers in boxes in office at a college in a  closet, in a person's garage at their house and at a beach house and the same federal government ask and makes an appointment to come by to just look around. Now appointment was made days in advance of the visit. 

• Jagger 1
  • Stalling 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Hope you paid Wkn his "likeness/image" fee.  🙂

I think the statute of limitations may have expired on his older photos. But I'm going to pay him anyway.

It’s astonishing how some don’t realize there is anything beyond the surface.  The preparation to carry out the warrant was not boilerplate in any respect.  From the outset, it was ordered and authorized from the White House and Merrik Garland.  It was prepared as if the Former President would be there.  It anticipated that he would object and obstruct.  It provided for a medic on hand, triage, emergency transportation, and a ready trauma center.  For the purpose of collecting a few Presidential files, some of which were likely planted, a process that that was normally handled by lawyers and judges was escalated into a predicate for an assassination.  

It was a warrant that should never have been requested, much less granted, or enforced   All participating parties must be held to account   This is becoming more likely as the documents reveal the fraudulent conspiracy for what it is. 

And the FBI says it is just normal operating procedure:  First we set you up, then we try to kill you. 

• Bob 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

It’s astonishing how some don’t realize there is anything beyond the surface.  The preparation to carry out the warrant was not boilerplate in any respect.  From the outset, it was ordered and authorized from the White House and Merrik Garland.  It was prepared as if the Former President would be there.  It anticipated that he would object and obstruct.  It provided for a medic on hand, triage, emergency transportation, and a ready trauma center.  For the purpose of collecting a few Presidential files, some of which were likely planted, a process that that was normally handled by lawyers and judges was escalated into a predicate for an assassination.  

It was a warrant that should never have been requested, much less granted, or enforced   All participating parties must be held to account   This is becoming more likely as the documents reveal the fraudulent conspiracy for what it is. 

And the FBI says it is just normal operating procedure:  First we set you up, then we try to kill you. 

There was a time not so long ago when a government of a country (Germany) asked its people to trust them. Don't ask questions. Don't look round. They told their citizens everything is fine, just trust us. We all know how that worked out for the Jewish citizens of that country and the world as a whole. Devastating!!!!!! 

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

You're making a few broad assertions. I don't want to nitpick things so much the thread is lost.  'Every media outlet', 'All federal agencies' That is a lot of ground to cover. 

Can you be more specific about which agency/agencies and how they are being weaponized? Start with one or two so we don't get buried. 

Also, can you offer non-right wing supporting media outlets and the articles(not opinion pieces) that would support your statement?

57 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Then in another similar situation there are papers in boxes in office at a college in a  closet, in a person's garage at their house and at a beach house and the same federal government ask and makes an appointment to come by to just look around. Now appointment was made days in advance of the visit. 

Lest we forget:

1) uncle Joe was not Pres when gained access to docs so they should've never left the SCIF,

2) Biden is old, slow and demented, believe a judge found him unfit to stand trial so there's no way he'd understand what's in the doc or how to use said info, 

3) Cornpop wouldn't hurt a fly so

No danger, no need for armed agents.  

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

16 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You're making a few broad assertions. I don't want to nitpick things so much the thread is lost.  'Every media outlet', 'All federal agencies' That is a lot of ground to cover. 

Can you be more specific about which agency/agencies and how they are being weaponized? Start with one or two so we don't get buried. 

Also, can you offer non-right wing supporting media outlets and the articles(not opinion pieces) that would support your statement?

He ummmmm, she ummmmmm,  it ummmmmm is back. Bahahahahahahahaha. Good to see you haven’t changed your “tactful”  ways of “trying” to change people’s minds.  

#babbleaway 

• Brain 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

There was a time not so long ago when a government of a country (Germany) asked its people to trust them. Don't ask questions. Don't look round. They told their citizens everything is fine, just trust us. We all know how that worked out for the Jewish citizens of that country and the world as a whole. Devastating!!!!!! 

So is it your guys' position that anyone who disagrees with your perspective on something, they are blindly trusting the government and not doing any looking around?  Since we are looking around there are all kinds of comparisons to 1930-40's comparisons we could make, coming from both sides of the aisle.

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

Lest we forget:

1) uncle Joe was not Pres when gained access to docs so they should've never left the SCIF,

2) Biden is old, slow and demented, believe a judge found him unfit to stand trial so there's no way he'd understand what's in the doc or how to use said info, 

Exactly. Doc's that should have never left the SCIF. They are found at 3 different locations unsecured for years. For decades. How does that happen.? Why does that happen? He was a senator and a vice president. Did he not break like 10 different laws. Actually, he probably broke hundreds of laws, one for each document that should have never left the SKIF.

• Brain 1

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Exactly. Doc's that should have never left the SCIF. They are found at 3 different locations unsecured for years. For decades. How does that happen.? Why does that happen? He was a senator and a vice president. Did he not break like 10 different laws. Actually, he probably broke hundreds of laws, one for each document that should have never left the SKIF.

But but but …… Trump 

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ionel said:

Lest we forget:

A judge never found Biden unfit to stand trial, a republican special counsel who was initially appointed by trump said that it would be hard for a jury to convict him so he did not recommend charges

Edited by braves121

28 minutes ago, braves121 said:

A judge never found Biden unfit to stand trial, a republican special counsel who was initially appointed by trump said that it would be hard for a jury to convict him so he did not recommend charges

And Robert Hurr would have likely would have said the same thing about Trumps case.  

2 hours ago, braves121 said:

Most if not all agree with Robert Hur's findings . That Joe Biden is a well meaning, elderly old man with a poor memory. A jury would be sympathetic for the reasons stated above. It would be difficult to convince a jury to convict him of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.