RBY GOFUNDME

26 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Contribute to him. Don't contribute to him. I could care less. My point was that your semi-literate rants to complain about someone else's education shows a real lack of self awareness.

Quasi literate.  But hey.  I did Google education and it did not say ….. skipping grades in school at a young age to get a leg up on your competition was an “education”.    You can correct me if I’m wrong.   It also said nothing about defecting to Mexico.  But hey… all 103 psu fans already donated to him already right ?

edited.   This looks like a club that supports their people.   Matching $75000 on top of the $75000 donated.   Be better nlwc.  

https://www.cliffkeenwrestlingclub.com/olympic-fund/

Edited by Caveira
  • Clown 1

1 hour ago, Caveira said:

Quasi literate.  But hey.  I did Google education and it did not say ….. skipping grades in school at a young age to get a leg up on your competition was an “education”.    You can correct me if I’m wrong.   It also said nothing about defecting to Mexico.  But hey… all 103 psu fans already donated to him already right ?

edited.   This looks like a club that supports their people.   Matching $75000 on top of the $75000 donated.   Be better nlwc.  

https://www.cliffkeenwrestlingclub.com/olympic-fund/

Google quasi too. You are using it wrong. You are also wrong when you say he skipped a grade. He did eighth grade twice. The opposite of skipping. I am not sure why you have such a hardon about his grade school experience as it relates to his gofundme request, but try getting your facts straight.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

11 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Google quasi too. You are using it wrong. You are also wrong when you say he skipped a grade. He did eighth grade twice. The opposite of skipping. I am not sure why you have such a hardon about his grade school experience as it relates to his gofundme request, but try getting your facts straight.

Thanks for the correction.  He did in fact pay for 8th grade twice….. once to just play vids and get a leg up on his competition.    Now should that have been an and or an Or?  Or an and/or?   Lmk.  

4 hours ago, Caveira said:

Seems like y’all high and mighty psu fans don’t like to put your $ where your mouth is.  Maybe more agree with me than u think?

You're an idiot.

A ) I did contribute.

B ) I am not a Penn State fan.

C ) You're an idiot.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 hours ago, Caveira said:

Thanks for the correction.  He did in fact pay for 8th grade twice….. once to just play vids and get a leg up on his competition.    Now should that have been an and or an Or?  Or an and/or?   Lmk.  

You're an idiot.

A ) You're an idiot.

B ) You're an idiot.

C ) You're an idiot.

17 hours ago, Caveira said:

Pay twice????  He went to a public school!!!!

2 hours ago, PAFAN01 said:

Pay twice????  He went to a public school!!!!

Are they feeding him?

are they housing him?

is the house temperature controlled?

are video games expensive?

does the internet cost $$$?

did he have to pay for any of his training?  The article says he slept and played vids all day and trained at night.  

Are they driving him to wrestling practice?  

all of this costs $.   And they effectively paid twice. Not to mention the public taxes paying for his public school education.    Az being one of the worst in the us.

This article claims it costs ~374k to raise a kid to 18 years old…. Or they spent an estimated extra 20k to do 8th grade twice.  

https://www.westernsouthern.com/personal-finance/how-much-does-it-cost-to-raise-a-kid

• Clown 1

2 hours ago, Caveira said:

Are they feeding him?

are they housing him?

did he have to pay for any of his training?  The article says he slept and played vids all day and trained at night.  

all of this costs $.   And they effectively paid twice. Not to mention the public taxes paying for his public school education.    Az being one of the worst in the us.

This article claims it costs ~374k to raise a kid to 18 years old…. Or they spent an estimated extra 20k to do 8th grade twice.  

https://www.westernsouthern.com/personal-finance/how-much-does-it-cost-to-raise-a-kid

You are trying too hard to make a dumb argument which is making you look dumb. For example, you do not pay any more for air conditioning if there is one more person in the house, ditto for internet. If you already own the games you don't pay again to use them. And his grandfather trained him so there is no incremental costs there either. And of course, you ignore that their decisions led to a scholarship,  NIL, and other opportunities. 

But, but, but...eighth grade...but, but, but

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

13 hours ago, Caveira said:

Are they feeding him?

are they housing him?

D ) You're an idiot.

• Fire 1

Not reading all of this but you all realize GoFundMe works in Mexico right? Who cares what country he's trying to raise money for? If you'd rather donate to Team USA guys just do that.

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1

18 hours ago, Caveira said:

Are they feeding him?

are they housing him?

WOW! I started this to allow anyone who wanted to help to do so.  Didn't know this would turn into your obsession.  Now you are even bashing AZ taxes. Get a life!!!!