TPT/Braves121

It is very noticeable that they are gone...and TPT is an absolute whackadoodle; however, some of those guys did bring some good entertainment to the forum.  Hope they are feeling like they are making a difference camped out on those college campuses.

• Haha 2

Just now, Bigbrog said:

It is very noticeable that they are gone...and TPT is an absolute whackadoodle; however, some of those guys did bring some good entertainment to the forum.  Hope they are feeling like they are making a difference camped out on those college campuses.

Whatever it takes to be on the right side of history. 😂

• Haha 2

what's striking to me are the forum topics/threads that were once debated hotly but no longer are busy.

b/c everything the rational folks here said was proven true or are now universally regarded as fact. 

and the libtards are nowhere to be found. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

TBD

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

what's striking to me are the forum topics/threads that were once debated hotly but no longer are busy.

b/c everything the rational folks here said was proven true or are now universally regarded as fact. 

and the libtards are nowhere to be found. 

This 💯 

They got their shit handed to them, cried and ran away.  Very typical of the left 

Edited by JimmyBT

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Gotta love how he/she/it or they/them/us came back at the same time.  

Living rent free in your head lol seriously go touch some grass, talk to ur wife/husband/partner. Everything will be ok you don’t need to be mad 24/7 i promise you people are not as angry and pent up as you in the real world

Edited by braves121

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, braves121 said:

Living rent free in your head lol 

As YOU/ITs  respond on my thread. Bahahahhahahahahahaha. 

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

As YOU respond on my thread. Bahahahhahahahahahaha. 

You literally made a thread with my username in it because i stopped replying to you…

Just now, braves121 said:

You literally made a thread with my username in it because i stopped replying to you…

I made one because I knew you’d be back. And here you are. Bahahahhahahaha

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

I made one because I knew you’d be back. And here you are. Bahahahhahahaha

Whatever dude you literally made a thread to call out people who stopped replying to you and you keep posting on it so i thought it’s funny we live rent free in your head. Like i said please go outside, talk to someone, touch some grass you might get something beneficial out of it

Just now, braves121 said:

Whatever dude you literally made a thread to call out people who stopped replying to you and you keep posting on it so i thought it’s funny we live rent free in your head. Like i said please go outside, talk to someone, touch some grass you might get something beneficial out of it

You(s) stopped replying to everyone.  Yet we all knew you it(s) couldn’t stay away.  We /I were right.   Btw I’m heading to the lake soon. Grass will be wonderful there.  

Still no proof that you have been in the same room at the same time   Bahahhahahahahahahahhahaha. There can’t be be two of you that dumb and that much alike.  

You(s) stopped replying to everyone.  Yet we all knew you it(s) couldn’t stay away.  We /I were right.   Btw I’m heading to the lake soon. Grass will be wonderful there.  

Thank you for thinking about me so much in your free time i appreciate it lol

Still no proof that you have been in the same room at the same time   Bahahhahahahahahahahhahaha. There can’t be be two of you that dumb and that much alike.  

Ok willie