Minnow on FB, reporting AB testing positive for PD at U23 last year...

Because he said so?

Do you have another source of information that contradicts this?

He didn’t have to do this interview or agree to answer this question so I’m guessing he has a good idea what the outcome will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Do you have another source of information that contradicts this?

He didn’t have to do this interview or agree to answer this question so I’m guessing he has a good idea what the outcome will be.

I didn't listen to his interview.  I was wondering if you had some other source.

I didn't listen to his interview.  I was wondering if you had some other source.

My next door neighbor is a scientist for USADA. I asked her about this scenario earlier this week.

Her response was a bit clearer than AB’s; the national federation (after consultation with USADA) can grant someone permission to compete if they believe there is a high likelihood that the athlete will be cleared. It seems that USAW (and maybe USOC) was provided enough information to make the decision that he should be allowed to participate.

4 hours ago, Le duke said:

Sounds like Brooks will be good to go.

Also, sounds like DT is a snake.

Was Brooks insinuating that DT leaked his Vyvanse use to Mineo? I highly doubt DT would do that. 

Also, Brooks is a dumbass for not following the right process. "I was struggling in school so I got Vyvanse.." and he didn't even bring the Rx with him when he got tested. So irresponsible. Like Chael said, if WADA is overseeing it, he's probably screwed. There's reasons why these processes need to be followed, particularly cuz anyone and their mom can get a stimulant Rx with no real evidence of needing it. 

And finally, Brooks came across as an idiot once again in that interview with Basch on his comments regarding Taylor. Saying their hearts are truly hardened if they can't see God was at play when he won the spot. Dude, stfu and get over yourself. 

Was Brooks insinuating that DT leaked his Vyvanse use to Mineo? I highly doubt DT would do that. 
Also, Brooks is a dumbass for not following the right process. "I was struggling in school so I got Vyvanse.." and he didn't even bring the Rx with him when he got tested. So irresponsible. Like Chael said, if WADA is overseeing it, he's probably screwed. There's reasons why these processes need to be followed, particularly cuz anyone and their mom can get a stimulant Rx with no real evidence of needing it. 
And finally, Brooks came across as an idiot once again in that interview with Basch on his comments regarding Taylor. Saying their hearts are truly hardened if they can't see God was at play when he won the spot. Dude, stfu and get over yourself. 

Bringing an Rx with you to a USADA or WADA drug test doesn’t do a damn thing for you.

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Bringing an Rx with you to a USADA or WADA drug test doesn’t do a damn thing for you.

Brooks stated himself that the doctors needed the Rx when he took the test but he clearly doesn't know the process for getting cleared to take PEDs properly. Either way, super irresponsible to not follow the TUE process and just showing up thinking it'll be fine and dandy. It sounds like he didn't even have a TUE until after he popped hot. 

Brooks stated himself that the doctors needed the Rx when he took the test but he clearly doesn't know the process for getting cleared to take PEDs properly. Either way, super irresponsible to not follow the TUE process and just showing up thinking it'll be fine and dandy. It sounds like he didn't even have a TUE until after he popped hot. 

There are no doctors present when you take a test, either. They are people employed by WADA (or USADA, in the US) for that purpose, but they are not doctors.

https://www.usada.org/about/meet-our-team/

Doctors employed by WADA and USADA review documents signed by the athlete, to include any statements they make “I’m on allergy meds, such as XYZ” and any prescriptions they have, before and after the samples are analyzed. Those are the doctors he’s referring to.

The TUE process takes a long time. If you or I file a TUE application a month out from Worlds, it’s not happening.

If I were Trent Hidlay and I was hearing this, I’d really have some strong feelings and questions about what exactly this dude who has been the ceiling to his career has been doing chemically for the past 6+ years.

Jesus is great, especially when he gives you that yam-derivative jesus juice. 

If I were Trent Hidlay and I was hearing this, I’d really have some strong feelings and questions about what exactly this dude who has been the ceiling to his career has been doing chemically for the past 6+ years.
Jesus is great, especially when he gives you that yam-derivative jesus juice. 

If Trent Hidlay thinks that some time-release Vyvanse is making the difference, he’s already lost.

But I’m guessing he doesn’t think that way.

32 minutes ago, Le duke said:

If Trent Hidlay thinks that some time-release Vyvanse is making the difference, he’s already lost.

I mean when someone starts tapdancing this hard or peculiarly about adhd meds, it is because the ice is thinner than anybody actually knew.

Also, skeptical eye detective finds it odd that said tapdancing is also on the dude with the most built body at all of NCAA’s.

Taylor made the same Calavita special bump(hence that killer two car garage hairline), hard to believe he’s the only one.

Our primary flaw as american fans is our complete lack of relative perspective.  Yes, those big bad eastern europeans and russians would gladly juice to the gills, but our homegrown farm boys get ‘em with patriotism and hard work. [brought to you by NikeKelloggAdidasMorganStanleyMercedesRolexAsicsandNBC]

• Bob 1

13 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

I mean when someone starts tapdancing this hard or peculiarly about adhd meds, it is because the ice is thinner than anybody actually knew.

Also, skeptical eye detective finds it odd that said tapdancing is also on the dude with the most built body at all of NCAA’s.

Taylor made the same Calavita special bump(hence that killer two car garage hairline), hard to believe he’s the only one.

Our primary flaw as american fans is our complete lack of relative perspective.  Yes, those big bad eastern europeans and russians would gladly juice to the gills, but our homegrown farm boys get ‘em with patriotism and hard work. [brought to you by NikeKelloggAdidasMorganStanleyMercedesRolexAsicsandNBC]

It is pretty incredible how these dudes just pile on muscle like nobody's business. Like Carter Starocci, he's supposedly doing a 23 lb jump next year. If this dude shows up with 23 lbs of extra muscle, there's no fkkn way he does it clean. 

3 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

It is pretty incredible how these dudes just pile on muscle like nobody's business. Like Carter Starocci, he's supposedly doing a 23 lb jump next year. If this dude shows up with 23 lbs of extra muscle, there's no fkkn way he does it clean. 

Especially in the NIL era.  AA-ing is worth a few hundred grand.  That’s fat stacks and no kid is going to pass that up.

But even before NIL, nobody has ever questioned whether sauce was an integral part of football from D1 on up, yet somehow we just get magically blind and deaf when it comes to US wrestlers.  It’s our sport’s version of believing in Santa Claus.

23 hours ago, pokemonster said:

FWIW, Mineo is denying DT told him anything 

5 hours ago, pokemonster said:

Depends on what his current walk around weight  is and what is end goal is to cut to 197.  He just wrestled at 86kg and didn't look small by any means

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

19 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

Brooks was way bigger than Hidlay.  

On 5/11/2024 at 1:05 AM, Le duke said:

Vyvanse is not a neutral influence on wrestling.  It can only help.  People have already mentioned weight management as one aspect.  The ability to concentrate/stay focused at task at hand under stressful situations(no sleep, hunger).   The person taking vyvanse (very expensive drug) has an advantage to someone who is not.  What is he studying for right now that he needs medication to concentrate in school?  Is he still taking Vyvanse?   

• Bob 1

46 minutes ago, SuperBonBon said:

Vyvanse is not a neutral influence on wrestling.  It can only help.  People have already mentioned weight management as one aspect.  The ability to concentrate/stay focused at task at hand under stressful situations(no sleep, hunger).   The person taking vyvanse (very expensive drug) has an advantage to someone who is not.  What is he studying for right now that he needs medication to concentrate in school?  Is he still taking Vyvanse?   

What if the vyvase were crushed up and taken nasally?

On 5/11/2024 at 3:41 PM, pokemonster said:

I am generally not a person who would jump to Carter's defense, but I can see the jump to 197 not being suspicious.  Unfortunately, I was a better weight cutter than wrestler in college.  I was walking around at 170+ during the season and wrestling at 150.  After the season, without a weight being touched, I ballooned to high 180s in about a month.   The weight ended up not being fat, but almost like I re-inflated my muscles.  I can see this happening with Carter.

BTW it is becoming more and more apparent that part of PSU's "fun" is weight cutting.  A number of their stars have been revealed to be big cutters.  Brooks. RBY. Starocci. Taylor. Haines. Davis.  I thought the narrative was that they didn't like to cut?

• Bob 1

34 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I am generally not a person who would jump to Carter's defense, but I can see the jump to 197 not being suspicious.  Unfortunately, I was a better weight cutter than wrestler in college.  I was walking around at 170+ during the season and wrestling at 150.  After the season, without a weight being touched, I ballooned to high 180s in about a month.   The weight ended up not being fat, but almost like I re-inflated my muscles.  I can see this happening with Carter.

BTW it is becoming more and more apparent that part of PSU's "fun" is weight cutting.  A number of their stars have been revealed to be big cutters.  Brooks. RBY. Starocci. Taylor. Haines. Davis.  I thought the narrative was that they didn't like to cut?

I certainly would not include RBY on that list - he couldn't have been cutting that much as a 4 year 133 lb. guy when he is wrestling FS at 125.

2 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

I certainly would not include RBY on that list - he couldn't have been cutting that much as a 4 year 133 lb. guy when he is wrestling FS at 125.

Yes, hI certainly would.  I believe that he said he was 145 ish after a session at NCAA his junior year.  Flo interview? Anyone remember?

He has really, really shrunk his body to 57 kg.  Doesn't look to be at his healthiest.

11 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Yes, hI certainly would.  I believe that he said he was 145 ish after a session at NCAA his junior year.  Flo interview? Anyone remember?

He has really, really shrunk his body to 57 kg.  Doesn't look to be at his healthiest.

Sounds right. It was in the mid 140s.

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge