Who is funding all the Little Gaza's springing up on all these college campuses?

These protests seem to be well funded protests. Are George Soros foundations tied to this?. Why does the DOJ and the FBI do nothing. You have radical professors on the campuses radicalizing the students. We should withdraw all federal funding to these colleges.

1 hour ago, Danny Deck said:

"SJP is fiscally sponsored and supported by American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), an organization that, according to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, has been linked to Hamas. A bipartisan group of lawmakers has called for federal investigations into the funding sources of SJP and AMP and their possible ties to Hamas."

I was wondering why it is taking so long to figure it out? I feel if these were conservative groups illegally protesting on college campuses this would take about 1 week.  

16 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

We should hire this guy to come to America and give lectures at all of our Universities. This would be great. He could also stop by Washington DC and give a lecture to our Senators and Congressman.

• Brain 2

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

These protests seem to be well funded protests. Are George Soros foundations tied to this?. Why does the DOJ and the FBI do nothing. You have radical professors on the campuses radicalizing the students. We should withdraw all federal funding to these colleges.

You are the perfect embodiment of "if all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."

Apprently everything is a Soros conspiracy in your world view. Do you really believe a Jewish man is funding "Little Gaza"?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You are the perfect embodiment of "if all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."

Apprently everything is a Soros conspiracy in your world view. Do you really believe a Jewish man is funding "Little Gaza"?

Good morning . I hope you are doing well. I guess you misread my post. I asked a question. The answer could be yes, no or I don't know. I could assume you answer might be no. But I would be jumping to conclusion just like you did. 

5 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Good morning . I hope you are doing well. I guess you misread my post. I asked a question. The answer could be yes, no or I don't know. I could assume you answer might be no. But I would be jumping to conclusion just like you did. 

Stop with the, I was just asking. No one who is just asking is just asking.

And, yes, I am doing well. I hope you are too.

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

I was wondering why it is taking so long to figure it out? I feel if these were conservative groups illegally protesting on college campuses this would take about 1 week.  

The funding source for SJP, who is leading these protests, was known before the protests started. Is prior to the beginning not fast enough for you? I'm not sure how it could have been faster. 

28 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Groups behind Israel-bashing protests backing Hamas attacks got $15M-plus from Soros

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/metro/soros-funneled-15-m-plus-to-groups-rallying-for-hamas/

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Danny Deck said:

The funding source for SJP, who is leading these protests, was known before the protests started. Is prior to the beginning not fast enough for you? I'm not sure how it could have been faster. 

So, you are saying AMP supports and sponsors SJP and these protests.  I got that . Who sponsors and supports AMP? That is what I would like to know. Might it be Americans for Justice in Palestine Educational Foundation. I'm sure there are a few off shore accounts and some shell companies involved here.

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Groups behind Israel-bashing protests backing Hamas attacks got $15M-plus from Soros

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/metro/soros-funneled-15-m-plus-to-groups-rallying-for-hamas/

Offthemat, you know you can't say that because George is Jewish. Wrestleknownothing said so. George would never sponsor Anti-Israel organizations. lol. But I do appreciate your help. It seems there are quite a few articles with these same sentiments.

16 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What a smoking gun. Between 4 and 8 years ago Soros gave between tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars to organizations that are now tied to protests, at least one of which stopped taking Soros money yrars ago.

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

What a smoking gun. Between 4 and 8 years ago Soros gave between tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars to organizations that are now tied to protests, at least one of which stopped taking Soros money yrars ago.

You could have just made your admission in your first post.

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)

I particularly liked the story of all the matching tents across the different campuses.

But then again I also like how everyone screams "screw the media, the media is all lies, its all agenda"......until the media puts out something they are happy to go out and scream about.  Then its the 'smoking gun'.

So who the ***duck** knows....

Edited by WrestlingRasta

POSTED ON MAY 5, 2024 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN LEFTISM, LIBERALS, PROTESTS

WHO IS PAYING FOR THE PROTESTS? [UPDATED]

The anti-Semitic and anti-American protests that have engulfed college campuses are among the most disgraceful events of our recent history. A lot of people want to know, who is paying for, supporting and coordinating these outrages?

Politico has been looking into that question:

President Joe Biden has been dogged for months by pro-Palestinian protesters calling him “Genocide Joe” — but some of the groups behind the demonstrations receive financial backing from philanthropists pushing hard for his reelection.

The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Gates, Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis.

Two of the main organizers behind protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change. …

Another notable Democratic donor whose philanthropy has helped fund the protest movement is David Rockefeller Jr., who sits on the board of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. In 2022, the fund gave $300,000 to the Tides Foundation; according to nonprofit tax forms, Tides has given nearly $500,000 over the past five years to Jewish Voice for Peace, which explicitly describes itself as anti-Zionist.

Several other groups involved in pro-Palestinian protests are backed by a foundation funded by Susan and Nick Pritzker, heir to the Hyatt Hotel empire — and supporters of Biden and numerous Democratic campaigns….

Most of the liberals referred to in Politico’s story refused to comment, but the Tides Foundation is out and proud:

The Tides Foundation, funded by the Prizkers, has also supported the Adalah Justice Project, which has also been part of protests at Columbia University. The group wrote on X, formerly Twitter, that “universities are hedge funds, deeply embedded with weapons manufacturers.” Tides also supports Palestine Legal, a legal defense fund that is offers legal assistance to “students mobilizing against genocide.”

The Tides Foundation issued a statement about funding groups that protest, saying it is “committed to advancing social justice,” adding that its “community of fiscally sponsored projects, donors, and grantees represent a wide range of perspectives on what social justice looks like.”

Why are so many of America’s richest people viciously anti-Semitic and anti-American? That is probably one for the psychiatrist’s couch.

UPDATE: Here’s one more: add Goldman Sachs, a notoriously left-wing operation, to the list.

MORE: Here is another one–Lina Khan, Chairwoman of the Federal Trade Commission. To be fair, though, she is an “intellectual” supporter of anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism, not a financial supporter. A sample:

In July 2022, Khan and FTC Commissioner Rebecca Slaughter spoke at an event that was hosted by the [Law and Political Economy (LPE) Project, which supported the pro-Palestinian protesters involved in the encampment at Columbia University].

During this event, the two spoke about “anti-racist antitrust” and how the FTC can “shape markets and economic outcomes.”

It is hard to overstate how evil these people are.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/05/who-is-paying-for-the-protests.php

• Bob 1

11 minutes ago, mspart said:

I have heard that the "students" were in training for months before the demonstrations started.   They were "groomed" willingly.  

mspart

Do you have a source for this? That is really interesting if true

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, mspart said:

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/education/student-campus-protests-veteran-activist-groups-17ccd094

You can google it and there will be various articles.

mspart

Wall Street journal is the only Main Street news reporting on it, the other websites are places such as The Times of Israel and a The Jerusalem Post which I’m sure do not contain any bias. A quote is “we took notes from our elders, engaged in dialogue with them, and analyzed how the university responds to previous protests.” That doesn’t seem like nefarious grooming or planning to commit terror acts but rather people just organizing and learning from past protests. I’m sure protesters during the civil rights movement had similar tactics but would you say they were groomed? 

Edited by braves121

I said they were willingly groomed, meaning they did this with full knowledge of what they were going to do.  That's not really grooming in the literal sense.   But those are my words.

Yes, why would left wing outlets that support the protesters report such things as months of training ahead of time?   They wouldn't and don't as it does not meet with their agenda.   (See NPR CEO response to the 25 year veteran editor that called them out on their left wing political bias.   She disciplined him and he left.)  

Fox is the only other one I have seen this on.   And I can't find this specific thing from them but this is interesting.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-israel-agitators-signs-foreign-assistance-emerge-columbia-nyu-unrest

mspart

• Bob 1

The Fox News article gives no details at all about how and where these students were trained months before hand. It actually only mentions Columbia as the only campus by name, so was Columbia the only group that received this “training?”

Direct from the article: “While the "hard evidence to prove this is still fuzzy,"

Even faux news is admitting there isn’t really proof that these protesters are a huge organized months long effort lol