Wyatt Hendrickson Landing Places.

10 minutes ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

Wyatt has been rumored to have these schools in his top 4.

Oklahoma State

Missouri

Michigan

Minnesota

All these schools need a good HWT. Not sure on how many years (at all) or if Zach Elam is done.

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-wrestling-top-portal-prospect-wyatt-hendrickson-visits-oklahoma-state/

I too a huge OState fan, know a kid inside the wrestling room without mentioning his name told me on Monday that Wyatt did visit last weekend in Stillwater.  His main concern was that he heard that Missouri was really throwing everything at him to come there.  So my fingers are crossed because I cant go another year watching Doucet never attempting a takedown!

2 minutes ago, poke1 said:

I too a huge OState fan, know a kid inside the wrestling room without mentioning his name told me on Monday that Wyatt did visit last weekend in Stillwater.  His main concern was that he heard that Missouri was really throwing everything at him to come there.  So my fingers are crossed because I cant go another year watching Doucet never attempting a takedown!

You’re in luck.  I have it on good authority that he’s going to try one next season. 

11 minutes ago, poke1 said:

We just need to do the same and sell that we are better than Missouri and prove it. If we just land Parco and or Teemer that's just proof we will be better.

5 minutes ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

We just need to do the same and sell that we are better than Missouri and prove it. If we just land Parco and or Teemer that's just proof we will be better.

Also my 2 cents is that Carter Young tranfers,  I don't see him making the team at any of the weight classes around him.

6 minutes ago, poke1 said:

Also my 2 cents is that Carter Young tranfers,  I don't see him making the team at any of the weight classes around him.

He might cut to 33, but I don't see him beating Hughes. Man It would suck to lose him because he showed so much potential. 

1 hour ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

This could be Mizzou’s best team in awhile. The addition of Wyatt would be fantastic in Como. We are without KOT and Rocky Elam after this year, so I wouldn’t blame Coach Smith for going all out to try and send them out with a trophy. 

1 hour ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

He might cut to 33, but I don't see him beating Hughes. Man It would suck to lose him because he showed so much potential. 

Young isn't cutting to 133.  

11 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Most recently I believe he was at 149?  Maybe his best chance to make the squad is to just beat out Jordan Williams

One of the issues with Young Fr year was he needed to put on more muscle for 141 and maybe take a Rs to do so. Well he did and I'm betting can make 141 but no way with his frame 133 after putting on more weight.  He might compete for spot at 141 but I think JW is too slick for him at 149.  But might Williams grow into 157, to me he looks like a young Kenny Monday so ...

PS:  no idea why I just replied to a pastry avatar 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Did anyone else cringe when OSU released the pic of a Hendrickson in the OSU singlet....thats tolerable for kids but a grown man...

I cringe every time I think of what must've happened to Hammerlock1 & 2.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

I cringe every time I think of what must've happened to Hammerlock1 & 2.  

not sure what you mean by that but if I remember correctly from 20 years ago, hammerlock was taken, HL1 seemed stupid, HL2 implied there was a 1, which there wasn't, so i just dropped a 3 for people to ponder over.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

not sure what you mean by that but if I remember correctly from 20 years ago, hammerlock was taken, HL1 seemed stupid, HL2 implied there was a 1, which there wasn't, so i just dropped a 3 for people to ponder over.

this whole time I thought it was someone utilizing a hammerlock for the purposes of obtaining three backpoints

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

yeah we've been pondering for 20 years, kindve like 40 years wandering in the wilderness.  😉

4 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

this whole time I thought it was someone utilizing a hammerlock for the purposes of obtaining three backpoints

No, using such a dominant position as a tilt is cowardly and gross.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

yeah we've been pondering for 20 years, kindve like 40 years wandering in the wilderness.  😉

still not certain what this means...unless you think i'm jewish or something.

12 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Did anyone else cringe when OSU released the pic of a Hendrickson in the OSU singlet....thats tolerable for kids but a grown man...

Yeah. Cool as a 17 year old. He's soon to be a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force. Kind of lame.

• Bob 1

The first time I saw that was when PSU put a singlet on Mark Hall prior to his decision.

1 hour ago, Jim L said:

I have not followed any of this. Doesn't he have a commitment to the Air Force? 

he got granted his last year of eligibility and then will resume his service duties after.

13 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Most recently I believe he was at 149?  Maybe his best chance to make the squad is to just beat out Jordan Williams

Considering that Williams beat him 15-2 last year, I like his chances cutting down better. 

13 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

still not certain what this means...unless you think i'm jewish or something.

Is that you Levi Hammerlockstein3?  🤔