No ID required. License to steal.

23 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

it takes 4 or 5 years to catch cheaters..

how do we secure the election so we know.

Voter ID would help.   

It's going to be hard, but there are alot more eyes on the election this year.  Lara Trump is hands on.  There are Thousands more Volunteers, Video surveillance on dropboxes and several states have adopted that postage is required.,  Sequential ballots are supposed to be discarded, that was a big issue in 2020  where ballots were counted that had sequential numbers, when people request a mail in ballot it is a random ballot number, but several thousand ballots in sequential order were counted,   Meaning someone took a stack and filled them out.     There should be much less of that. 

• Bob 2

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I bet you made that comment based on information you got from a neutral media site. Oh wait, you won’t name one of those.  

I’ll give you this, you invest a lot of yourself and effort into feeling like you got the last word, even if it means getting the last word 2, 3, 4 times in a row!  

But actually no, I thought about my neighbor. Great guy. Old Race car driver. He has an American flag, and did have a Trump 2024 flag underneath it, but he took it down after the whole judgement on sexual assault thing.  I’m assuming though he will still vote for him.  

And I thought about good buddy of mine that lives down the road, obviously, another great guy. Marine, business owner, he and his wife raised a son and daughter, did the school board thing, volunteer and sponsor a lot in the community. He has an American flag, with a pride flag under it, in support of his daughter who is bisexual. She’s a sensational marine biologist, who does a lot of good work around here. I can tell you he is for sure not voting for Trump. The way he talks and knowing he’s big on voting, he will either vote independent or for Biden, but as a vote against Trump. 

And then there’s me, just my flag out front, nothing under, and I’m not voting for either.  So as I said, no, seeing a flag in the front yard really doesn’t say anything to me about who the person is voting for. 

But anyway…..what does it say to you that it wasn’t even your question, yet you are the one with all the anxiety over it??……#RentFree 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’ll give you this, you invest a lot of yourself and effort into feeling like you got the last word, even if it means getting the last word 2, 3, 4 times in a row!  

But actually no, I thought about my neighbor. Great guy. Old Race car driver. He has an American flag, and did have a Trump 2024 flag underneath it, but he took it down after the whole judgement on sexual assault thing.  I’m assuming though he will still vote for him.  

And I thought about good buddy of mine that lives down the road, obviously, another great guy. Marine, business owner, he and his wife raised a son and daughter, did the school board thing, volunteer and sponsor a lot in the community. He has an American flag, with a pride flag under it, in support of his daughter who is bisexual. She’s a sensational marine biologist, who does a lot of good work around here. I can tell you he is for sure not voting for Trump. The way he talks and knowing he’s big on voting, he will either vote independent or for Biden, but as a vote against Trump. 

And then there’s me, just my flag out front, nothing under, and I’m not voting for either.  So as I said, no, seeing a flag in the front yard really doesn’t say anything to me about who the person is voting for. 

But anyway…..#RentFree 

You could always cry to the mods again to get me kicked off.  Has nothing to do with rent. It’s called relentless.  

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

But anyway…..what does it say to you that it wasn’t even your question, yet you are the one with all the anxiety over it??……#RentFree 

Doesn’t matter whose question it was.  He asked it numerous times. You called him dumb for not liking how you answered it but you NEVER answered it. Still haven’t even though you claim you did.  

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Doesn’t matter whose question it was.  He asked it numerous times. You called him dumb for not liking how you answered it but you NEVER answered it. Still haven’t even though you claim you did.  

Show me where I called him dumb, and I will continue the conversation with you. 

Show me where I called him dumb, and I will continue the conversation with you. 

A.  After you admit you’re a giant pu$$y for crying to the mods

B.  I couldn’t care less if you continue the conversation.  

C.  You lied about answering his question. 

20 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Btw, shouldn’t you head down the road and rip on your “good guy” Buddy if he votes for Biden?  I mean you’ve stated many times how you can’t imagine how anybody could vote for either of the idiots running.  

6 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

A.  After you admit you’re a giant pu$$y for crying to the mods Nope, but man in addition to working on your comprehension , your skills in coping, and being able to let go of things, could use some work as well

B.  I couldn’t care less if you continue the conversation.  
As evidenced by your 3-4 responses to every one of mine. Didn’t think that one through, did ya? 

C.  You lied about answering his question. okay, sure  What’s next, my pants are on fire? 

This, ladies and gentlemen, is an emotional response to getting busted making up shit.  And that being the case…..Bye Felicia.  

Edited by WrestlingRasta

This, ladies and gentlemen, is an emotional response to getting busted making up shit.  And that being the case…..Bye Felicia.  

You can’t handle getting called out for lying.  Btw, what are your, your skills???  Slow down your anger is getting to you. 

Edited by JimmyBT

9 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

You can’t handle getting called out for lying.  Btw, what are your, your skills???  Slow down your anger is getting to you. 

My skills? My skills are rather plentiful; but not really looking to list my resume. But I appreciate your curiosity. 

10 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Btw, shouldn’t you head down the road and rip on your “good guy” Buddy if he votes for Biden?  I mean you’ve stated many times how you can’t imagine how anybody could vote for either of the idiots running.  

No. One of those skills of mine you were asking about, and it’s a rare skill these days, is to not get so caught up over people who think  differently and have different opinions than me but are genuinely good people.  It’s what they do and how they are with others that really matters…..isn’t it?? 

You enjoy your weekend. The waterways are calling! 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

No. One of those skills of mine you were asking about, and it’s a rare skill these days, is to not get so caught up over people who think  differently and have different opinions than me but are genuinely good people.  It’s what they do and how they are with others that really matters…..isn’t it?? 

You enjoy your weekend. The waterways are calling! 

Skills. Bahahahhahahahahahahah.  You can’t even answer a direct question.   

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

My skills? My skills are rather plentiful; but not really looking to list my resume. But I appreciate your curiosity. 

Little slow on your edit there “your your” boy.   Nice resume you got there. Bahahahhaha. 

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Not sure how anyone can think this is a good idea.  Why wouldn't people want to know if someone/a side cheated...no matter which side??

The questions of the naive and innocent are so endearing.