Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

On 6/30/2024 at 10:31 PM, JimmyBT said:

Hamas is considered POCs and "oppressed".  "Oppressed" people can commit any crime and it will be completely ignored because their "oppressed" status makes them completely indemnified against any requirement to act as humans.  The same principle is applied to the situation in urban America.

Of course, the question is hypothetical and the author already knows the answer.

22 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

Hamas is considered POCs and "oppressed".  "Oppressed" people can commit any crime and it will be completely ignored because their "oppressed" status makes them completely indemnified against any requirement to act as humans.  The same principle is applied to the situation in urban America.

Of course, the question is hypothetical and the author already knows the answer.

In America today the only people that are oppressed are those that choose to be. 

• Bob 3

11 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

In America today the only people that are oppressed are those that choose to be. 

That's a weak and BS statement. There are people who are legitimately oppressed in the US.

Make no mistake, in some areas in America, there are awful people who are in leadership positions.

The good people of the country keep marching forward to try to make it better.

They don't pretend it isn't real.

Edited by RockLobster

12 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

You make a legitimate point.

Some think terrorism is a scourge on humanity, others think it's OK if wielded by those that are oppressed.

This one isn't difficult to sort out - Terrorism is sub-human and should never be allowed, regardless of rationale.

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

That's a weak and BS statement. There are people who are legitimately oppressed in the US.

Make no mistake, in some areas in America, there are awful people who are in leadership positions.

It’s only real because of the media (and wokesters like you) that want people to believe it.   Fairest and greatest country in the world.  Again it’s what everyone wants in here.  

• Bob 1

16 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s only real because of the media (and wokesters like you) that want people to believe it.   Fairest and greatest country in the world.  Again it’s what everyone wants in here.  

English is not your 1st language - you are obviously a foreigner.

Not just that last post, you've made that exact same mistake before. And multiple ones before that.

You are so bad at this (and now everyone knows it) - maybe find another gig where you aren't a hateful jerk.

Trust me, it'll be be better for you in the long run.

• Clown 1

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Not just that last post, you've made that exact same mistake before. And multiple ones before that.

You are so bad at this (and now everyone knows it) - maybe find another gig where you aren't a hateful jerk.

If clowns like you get your way English won’t be the first language for any of us.  That’s how dumb you wokesters are.  I love when someone uses a hateful term to tell them they’re hateful. Kinda loses the effect of trying to make themselves look like they aren’t one themselves. But again, that’s how dumb you are.  No need to find another gig as I/we on here love owning your woke ass on this forum.   It’s better for you in the long run to understand how stupid you are. 

• Bob 1

On 7/5/2024 at 12:33 AM, RockLobster said:

i agree, omar's people are probably oppressed by her poor leadership

• Bob 1

11 hours ago, RockLobster said:

why do you post?

• Bob 2

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

11 hours ago, RockLobster said:

i thought that it was bad to discriminate against people who were different.

you sound a bit fascist

are you sure you aren't Trump? 

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

i thought that it was bad to discriminate against people who were different.

you sound a bit fascist

are you sure you aren't Trump? 

IKR?  Sure is funny how it’s ok for him/her/it or whatever it thinks it is 👅

Edited by JimmyBT

14 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

If clowns like you get your way English won’t be the first language for any of us.  That’s how dumb you wokesters are.  I love when someone uses a hateful term to tell them they’re hateful. Kinda loses the effect of trying to make themselves look like they aren’t one themselves. But again, that’s how dumb you are.  No need to find another gig as I/we on here love owning your woke ass on this forum.   It’s better for you in the long run to understand how stupid you are. 

Per you... "I love when someone uses a hateful term..." 

It shows.

You feed off hate to create more hate. 

Choose not to propagate hate - that's pathetic.

Find a better path.

Edited by RockLobster
  • Clown 1

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

It shows.

Find a better path.

I feed off stupidity.  You give me plenty of fuel.  I’ll take the path I want and not what some wokester tells me to.  Have a great day skippy. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Poopy 1

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

It shows.

Find a better path.

says the creature who has shown nothing but hate in every post 

16 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

says the creature who has shown nothing but hate in every post 

Every post? Maybe think about that.

What about my last post? No hate there.

Realization and recommendation does not equal hate.

You seem like you could be a good poster.

Just stand up straight and present yourself as being serious - and don't post drivel like you did here.