Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

34 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

It turns out, according to the Israeli press, IDF soldiers *are* targeting civilians and *using human shields.*

@mspart @Bigbrog @Scouts Honor care to comment?

Comment about how you only follow hate filled antisemitic twitter accounts?? Sure I'll comment, you are an antisemite and terrorist supporter.

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Comment about how you only follow hate filled antisemitic twitter accounts?? Sure I'll comment, you are an antisemite and terrorist supporter.

36 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

This is a report from the longest-running newspaper in Israel written by a Jewish veteran of the IDF.

Sorry, but you're going to have to actually address the substance.

• Clown 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Israel just got busted doing the same thing. Every government does this, including ours.

That's why you should get your news from verified sources whenever possible. 

edit: this one just dropped and wasn’t even what i was talking about lol

Edited by uncle bernard

13 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Looking forward to @Bigbrog trying to explain how a Jewish IDF veteran who reports on the IDF for one of Israel's largest newspapers is actually a secret anti-Semite. 

@Bigbrog dismissal of Amos Harel's report, simply because he's Jewish I assume, is another display of his vile antisemitism. Shameful.

12 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Looking forward to @Bigbrog trying to explain how a Jewish IDF veteran who reports on the IDF for one of Israel's largest newspapers is actually a secret anti-Semite. 

OMG...you are completely idiotic...you posted a tweet from a self-proclaimed anti-zionist that has nothing but anti-Jewish posts...wow.  You should be on a list somewhere.  

Just now, Bigbrog said:

OMG...you are completely idiotic...you posted a tweet from a self-proclaimed anti-zionist that has nothing but anti-Jewish posts...wow.  You should be on a list somewhere.  

A tweet sharing the reporting of a Jewish Israeli. So why don't you comment on that? Do you think Jews are liars or something? 

23 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

This is a report from the longest-running newspaper in Israel written by a Jewish veteran of the IDF.

Sorry, but you're going to have to actually address the substance.

you won't answer the question

didn't you just badger someone for days...b/c in your mind they dind't answer the question

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

@Bigbrog dismissal of Amos Harel's report, simply because he's Jewish I assume, is another display of his vile antisemitism. Shameful.

LOL...is that your tactic now...someone calls you an antisemite (because you are) and your defense is "Na Ah...you are!"  Dude you are a clown.  You consistently get your a&& handed to you on here and you come back with the same nauseating antisemitic posts.  Everyone knows what you truly are...you are a terrorist loving, Jewish hating, anti-American moron who argues like, and has reading comprehension of a 4-year-old.

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

omg, I don't even follow this person and just realized that they themselves are Jewish.

Add another point to the board for @Bigbrog anti-semitism. 

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...is that your tactic now...someone calls you an antisemite (because you are) and your defense is "Na Ah...you are!"  Dude you are a clown.  You consistently get your a&& handed to you on here and you come back with the same nauseating antisemitic posts.  Everyone knows what you truly are...you are a terrorist loving, Jewish hating, anti-American moron who argues like, and has reading comprehension of a 4-year-old.

Is the Jewish IDF veteran who wrote the article an anti-semite? Because all I was doing was sharing his reporting.

Just now, uncle bernard said:

omg, I don't even follow this person and just realized that they themselves are Jewish.

Add another point to the board for @Bigbrog anti-semitism. 

Keep showing your true colors