Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Based on this question you certainly didn’t understand the answer. 

You really just need to be combative for the sake of keeping me an enemy huh? I'm sorry you feel that way. 

The question was to establish a base line, whether whomever answered could put the actions and words of a few protesters out of their mind and respond as if in a vacuum. To which the answer is 'No, of course not.' 

Do you understand how your bias made you answer that way? I hope so. Because its dangerous and hateful. 

Thank you for participating in my experiment. 

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You really just need to be combative for the sake of keeping me an enemy huh? I'm sorry you feel that way. 

The question was to establish a base line, whether whomever answered could put the actions and words of a few protesters out of their mind and respond as if in a vacuum. To which the answer is 'No, of course not.' 

Do you understand how your bias made you answer that way? I hope so. Because its dangerous and hateful. 

Thank you for participating in my experiment. 

My experiment worked PERFECTLY.   Let’s just say it when exactly how I knew it would.  Btw, I have no enemies. Especially not on social media.  I’m glad that you think you are though.  

Edited by JimmyBT

7 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

My experiment worked PERFECTLY.   Let’s just say it when exactly how I knew it would.  Btw, I have no enemies. Especially not on social media.  I’m glad that you think you are though.  

Your actions and your implicit bias betray your words. Any clear thinking and rational person could honestly answer the question by saying, 'No', without adding qualifiers. Thank you for demonstrating you are neither clear thinking, rational, or honest. Just a scared bigot. 

9 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'll bet they're still around. 

Odds? 

Where did I say the wouldn’t be?   And yes they got it shoved down their throat

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

Your actions and your implicit bias betray your words. Any clear thinking and rational person could honestly answer the question by saying, 'No', without adding qualifiers. Thank you for demonstrating you are neither clear thinking, rational, or honest. Just a scared bigot. 

There’s that special name calling I was waiting for.   Right on schedule. 

• Clown 1

Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

That depends.   If Democrats are all nuts, then no.   But if there is a sizable majority of Ds that are not nuts, then maybe.  

mspart

• Bob 1

31 minutes ago, mspart said:

That depends.   If Democrats are all nuts, then no.   But if there is a sizable majority of Ds that are not nuts, then maybe.  

mspart

Thank you. You win the prize for actually answering the question.

13 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I’d say they’re only helping to reveal another insidious faction within the dimocrat party. 

Democrats Straddling the fence can backfire on them this November. Right now, they are trying to appease both sides and neither is happy. 

8 hours ago, Offthemat said:

John-Silber-the-Campuses-Have-Need-of-Yo

Howard Husock

John Silber, the Campuses Have Need of You

In the 1980s, the late Boston University president showed willingness both to engage with protesters’ arguments and to impose consequences on their actions.

https://www.city-journal.org/person/howard-husock

imagine unironically posting an article about someone “standing up” to protesters against South African apartheid lol. talk about saying the quiet part out loud. 

• Fire 1

20 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

incredible juxtaposition between the outrage over peaceful protests and the mass death in Gaza. Yes, it's truly awful that students, many of them Jews, are sitting in public space and singing songs to protest actions they disagree with. The horror. 

Notice how nobody gives a shit about her being Jewish as she stands right next to a "Jews for a Free Palestine" sign lol. 

Meanwhile, in Gaza they are uncovering mass graves. Nearly 300 bodies discovered so far at one hospital site.

In 10 years, when what is happening can no longer be denied, you will try to convince yourself that you didn't know. But you'll know deep down that you did and supported it. If you ever wondered how German civilians felt after the holocaust...you're gonna find out.

perfect encapsulation