Ferrari dose for the day

On 6/22/2024 at 4:26 AM, jackwebster said:

What does the Miami Vice Crockett Bear mean? It's like MV = certain kinda 80s TV cool; Bear = cuddliness; leaning on car = indifference ... Waiting ..  Posing ... Idk. My semiotics training is failing me on this one.

Bear means something completely different.  Please dont google it

• Haha 1

I miss my boy Cletus

So Lock Haven may be open to guys for second chances (similar in a way to Rider, and increasingly, Northern Colorado) but they have also demonstrated at least one example of discipline for bad behavior.  In last year's MAC championships,  Lock Haven HWT Isaac Reid threw punches at Terrese Aaron from Northern Illinois.
(https://getsomemaction.com/news/2023/3/4/mac-suspends-lock-haven-wrestling-student-athlete.aspx)

The following season (the one that just ended in March) he was demoted to backup in place of struggling sophomore Ethan Miller, who went 5-22 on the season as Reid exhausted the last of eligibility as a backup after having been a national qualifier in 2022.

Anthony Noto was accused of making racially derogatory remarks to teammate Donald Cates and was sent packing by Pop.  We don't hear reports about whether people are making progress in that regard, so I don't have any indication as to whether he has been on better behavior (or even the validity of the event in the first place). He did have a blow up at Pop in the matchup against NC State two years ago. 

Long way of saying that Lock Haven may not be the place for the Ferraris though if they are not borderline bad boys and are actual criminals.  

Edited by flyingcement

On 6/24/2024 at 11:06 AM, 1032004 said:

There have been accusations relating to female wrestlers about an RTC coach there.  If there’s any truth to those, I’d be surprised they’d consider AJ given the past accusations against him.

Weird.