OTT Finals Thread

Just now, Dark Energy said:

Really good opportunity for Greco guys to have fans reconsider their dislike for Greco.  

Greco is horrible and I'm close to turning off the feed. This format is horrendous, and it's unfortunate given the considerable star power and story lines they are working with.

• Fire 2

Whoa whoa whoa...I know that guy didn't expose the other one, but let's give him points for a "correct throw". Its just like in football when the QB throws an interception but the ball had a good spiral on it; we just count it as a touchdown. Much like in baseball when somebody strikes out but he swung the bat on strike three. We just give him a base hit. Its kind of like at work when somebody doesn't land a sale. The boss just gives him his commission for "correct sales pitch".

Who cares if he didn't do the thing he wanted? He's trying, and that's all that matters.

When that French guy made "Greco Roman" wrestling, I wonder how drunk he was.

"Eh...let's add something called a 'slip' in case somebody messes up. That way they'll try more piss poor f*cked up throws that don't land. Should keep things interesting and certainly not stupid."

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

When that French guy made "Greco Roman" wrestling, I wonder how drunk he was.

"Eh...let's add something called a 'slip' in case somebody messes up. That way they'll try more piss poor f*cked up throws that don't land. Should keep things interesting and certainly not stupid."

When I wrestled cadets greco in middle/high school the slip jap wizard was my best move!

I’ve enjoyed the format. Great opportunity to see our athletes that I don’t normally watch. Greco is… well Greco. Those athletes deserve as much recognition as any others. 

However, I am perplexed why 57 and 65 just wrestled this morning. Can’t make sense of that. 

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

When I wrestled cadets greco in middle/high school the slip jap wizard was my best move!

I just pissed all over the floor of my bathroom, but I'm going to call it "correct piss" and count it as getting it all into the toilet.

5 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Was someone’s iPhone alarm just going off on the feed

And constant music lol.  

wonder what the noise volume is inside there.  And this isn’t a joke about not filling the arena.  There always seems to be music and background noise in international events.  

ncaa finals seem 100101100101% more rocking….. this is so far very lackluster.