Ionel Announces Run Against Bob Dole for Forum President in 2024 Election

Article Below:

As the digital sun rises over Cesspoolia, casting its glow upon the bustling community, whispers of excitement fills the virtual air. The forum is abuzz with anticipation as the 2024 presidential election season looms large on the horizon.

Among the contenders for the coveted role of President of Cesspoolia stands Ionel, a stalwart figure known for his integrity, wisdom, and unwavering commitment to the community. With a vision of inclusivity, progress, and unity, Ionel throws his hat into the ring, ready to embark on the campaign trail and vie for the highest office in the land.

But Ionel's path to victory will not be without its challenges, standing in his way is none other than Bob Dole, a formidable opponent and a respected figure in the forum's halls. Bob Dole's candidacy is backed by a legion of supporters, drawn to his charisma, experience, and bold vision for the future.

As the campaigns unfold, Cesspoolia will become a battleground of ideas, with Ionel and Bob Dole engaging in spirited debates, impassioned speeches, and tireless outreach efforts to win over the hearts and minds of the community.

Ionel, fueled by a deep sense of purpose and a burning desire to serve his fellow posters, will crisscross the digital landscape, connecting with voters, listening to their concerns, and articulating his vision for a brighter future. His message of inclusivity, fairness, and progress will resonate with many, inspiring a groundswell of support from all corners.

But Bob Dole is not to be underestimated, mounting a formidable campaign of his own, rallying his supporters with promises of stability, innovation, and bold leadership. The competition between Ionel and Bob Dole will grow fierce as the election draws nearer, each candidate leaving no stone unturned in their quest for victory.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 3
  • Jagger 1
  • Ionel 3
  • Ban Basketball 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Ionel for sixteen minute edits?

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

That is his one major talking points but there is fear @ionel will usher in a Banana Republic

I am campaigning on the 17 minute platform.  It may be a Banana Republics but I say bananas 🍌 for everyone and a full 17 minutes to edit!  Who's with me?

Vote for ionel!!  🍌 

• Bob 1
  • Ionel 1
  • Ban Basketball 1

12 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

What's your pastry policy?

No pastries!   Bagels, omelets, pancakes, waffles, etc. ... but no pastries.  🤨

• Fire 1
  • Ionel 3
  • Racing Family 1

I don't want either of them.  They both have their own emoji.  Seems like insider stuff.  Like a bunch of emoji's climbed a wall and ended up ingrained in our community.   More options.   

Edited by Threadkilla
  • Bob 1

4 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I don't want either of them.  They both have their own emoji.  Seems like insider stuff.  Like a bunch of emoji's climbed a wall and ended up ingrained in our community.   More options.   

Did I mention:  17 minutes and emojis for everyone.  🙂 🍌 

• Duck 1
  • Ionel 2

Rumor is BD paid hush money to Jimmy C for.........improprieties.  Not saying it's true, but it would help explain why JC is still allowed on the forum.  Just what I heard.

• Brain 1

35 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I’m afraid Bob’s a dead man walking on this one. 

Well sure ... but that means he's got the Illinois Chicago vote, I'm doomed.  ⚰️

• Ionel 1
  • Ban Basketball 1

2 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Once Bob Dole seizes control, he never lets go!

Imagine if you were still alive and had gone that route with this mighty nation of ours.

Honestly I might have been for it, had I seen what it is turning to now.  Hopefully sensibility starts to expound itself as a more SOP soon.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

58 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Imagine if you were still alive and had gone that route with this mighty nation of ours.

Honestly I might have been for it, had I seen what it is turning to now.  Hopefully sensibility starts to expound itself as a more SOP soon.

According to canon Palpatine's return in Episode 9 "The Rise of Skywalker" is an analogy/direct correlation to the real Bob Dole

I Don't Agree With What I Posted