Hamiti is gonna beat Carr

Hammerlock3

i think he's actually better, but the overall appeal is his wide open style. He was also injured at NCAAs last year so many haven't really seen him.

Isn’t everyone, though?

Starocci had a broken hand at B1Gs and NCAAs but I’m not picking him to MAJ or tech Mekhi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Isn’t everyone, though?

Starocci had a broken hand at B1Gs and NCAAs but I’m not picking him to MAJ or tech Mekhi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah fair enough. I just have a lot of faith in Hamiti...i didn't pick him to tech or pin anyone....

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i think he's actually better, but the overall appeal is his wide open style. He was also injured at NCAAs last year so many haven't really seen him.

I believe a Hamiti victory is doable.  I don't think Carr is a world beater but hard for me to believe Hamiti is getting through Carr's defense.  

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

6 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I believe a Hamiti victory is doable.  I don't think Carr is a world beater but hard for me to believe Hamiti is getting through Carr's defense.  

You don't have to. 

Sincerely, 

Hunter Willits 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

39 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Thats news to me.  From what I remember Willits scored 2 points on 2 escapes.  Revisionist history on your part???

Exactly....Is getting two escapes getting through Carr's defense? Nope. He didn't have to. 

Edited by Idaho
  • Fire 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

18 minutes ago, Crablegs said:

Better?

I think he competes with a controlled aggressiveness that will translate to long term improvent and dominance. He was in high school when Carr was winning NCAAs in his third year of college, his upside is tremendous in comparison. I think he's gonna be more aggressive, wrestle better on the mat, win scrambles...you're correct I'd feel a little bit silly just saying things like "he's better on top", but I think I'll have a claim to 24 hours from now.

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

...you're correct I'd feel a little bit silly just saying things like "he's better on top", but I think I'll have a claim to 24 hours from now.

I don’t know that I’m correct, I never said anything. I only asked why you think Hamiti is better than Carr.  

1 hour ago, Crablegs said:

I don’t know that I’m correct, I never said anything. I only asked why you think Hamiti is better than Carr.  

i took your question as an implication of incredulity which i would have respected.

I suppose the OP didn't say 'Hamiti is going to beat Carr on 11/5/22' for the thread topic.

It can be used as an open ended statement, right?

Hell, it could even be used for like ping pong or bowling or something else, right?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I suppose the OP didn't say 'Hamiti is going to beat Carr on 11/5/22' for the thread topic.

Hell, it could even be used for like ping pong or bowling or something else, right?

Well he did say "this weekend" but I'm pretty sure he was talking about ping pong.  They had free time after weighins.  

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

nhs is starting to make a lot of sense...

19 minutes ago, ionel said:
25 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Well he did say "this weekend" but I'm pretty sure he was talking about ping pong.  They had free time after weighins

I said OP 'thread topic' brada.

Screenshots_2022-11-05-21-28-21.png

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I'm gonna stick with the premise that he would have if he hadn't have to watch his whole team get immasculated right before he took the mat.

You're suggesting he shoulda stayed in the locker room till 157 conclusion?  😉