2024 NCAA Wrestling Championships - Session 1

nhs67

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

he's awesome, fun to watch, and I also like rooting for WVU

Yea I root for WVU , Watters can be a true program changer , plus they have 4x PA state champ Rune Lawerence coming in and almost their entire line up is back next year 

• Bob 1

Just now, Rassling said:

Bartlett better show more offense than that if he intends to keep on winning. 

Idk man. This is the beau Bartlett experience. He does this and wins 

This issue with Leete was brought up at the EIWA'S two weeks back. Coaches and wrestlers making comments about not being happy about this. The issue is from what I am hearing is he walks around looking at his phone and other scenario's which if you were blind you couldn't do. I have also heard he has prescription googles he could wear and does wear to practice and warming up at times. So people were asking why they could not be worn during matches which I agree. I having nothing against this wrestler and think he is very good but it does seem as if he found a grey area to help make other wrestlers wrestle his style.

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Yea I root for WVU , Watters can be a true program changer , plus they have 4x PA state champ Rune Lawerence coming in and almost their entire line up is back next year 

his west Allegheny teammate Shawn Taylor is going there too!

1 minute ago, Rassling said:

Wow that cradle was TIGHT!

Williams is incredibly talented. Would not surprised at all to see him win a title in his career. 

• Bob 1