Betting odds

Was psu -650 on draft kings last night. Was going bet 10k on psu  that easy 1500.

I bet 20 ,30 at most but today I was doing 10 k. PSU not losing

Day late other must have took advantage pushed odds to -1200.

Snooze you loose.

Bummer,  easy money

Just now, cangemi said:

Was psu -650 on draft kings last night. Was going bet 10k on psu  that easy 1500.

Snooze you loose.

Bummer,  easy money

Wow, didn't you hear? The Nittany Lion locker room has been hit with the flu. Probably most the team won't make the trip to NCAAs. 

Just kidding! That would suck bad, am I right?

4 minutes ago, cangemi said:

Snooze you loose.

Bummer,  easy money

just bet 20k

24 minutes ago, cangemi said:

Snooze you loose.

Bummer,  easy money

Are there bet size limits on lines like this?

Re psu: This bet is one that tells me that gambling just isn't my thing. I KNOW that psu will win. Everybody else KNOWS too. If I had a 100k to bet, I would be a moron not to. Yet . . . there's something in me, bone deep, (economic trauma?) that wouldn't let me. 

13 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

Re psu: This bet is one that tells me that gambling just isn't my thing. I KNOW that psu will win. Everybody else KNOWS too. If I had a 100k to bet, I would be a moron not to. Yet . . . there's something in me, bone deep, (economic trauma?) that wouldn't let me. 

@NormMacDonald

"I've always been lucky when it comes to gambling, I've never won"

that's a character from his book but still...

• Haha 2

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

23 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

"Yeah man, they call gambling a disease, but it's the only disease where you can win a bunch of money" - @NormMacDonald

"I was talking to my uncle the alcoholic, and I said 'listen you have a disease but I think you've got the best one, cause it involves drinking a lot of booze....in fact that is the disease.'"

• Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

I should took advantage -650

Didn't think move like that overnight.

Obvious people took advantage of betting line not set properly. Im not a big gambler. But common sense is for every $100 you bet psu you get $15  at -650. That was as good 15% return your ever going get.

Sucks

What are some scenarios that could doom your lock. Obviously, no actual wrestling results will change it. So, what happens if tge NCAA cxs the event? Is the bet off? Would it need to be a situation where only psy can't attend? Idk how it works.

1 hour ago, Gage said:

A few days ago, the line first opened at -300 for PSU. Crazy DK didn't do their research.

They also had Brooks at +360 when the lines first opened. That has been bet down to +120. Kerkvliet was +250 this morning and down to +150 now. 

Some good values but critical to get the bets early before the market adjusts. 

PNWfan

10 hours ago, PNWfan said:

They also had Brooks at +360 when the lines first opened. That has been bet down to +120. Kerkvliet was +250 this morning and down to +150 now. 

Some good values but critical to get the bets early before the market adjusts. 

Where are you finding individual matches?

26 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

if you bet a -650 favorite straight up you should get your gambling license revoked.

Why you say that? A 99+% favorite at 6.5 to 1 seems like a fantastic R/R venture.

16 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Yes. Id rather throw $25 at that than $3k at psu to win. We all watched Spencer Lee fall....

You'd rather lose $25 than make $400? Interesting 

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

I'd rather not have a chance of losing 3k 

Even if that chance was one out of one hundred? There's always risk, up to the individual. But statistically, that's a fantastic R/R opportunity. PSU -650 doesn't mirror that, that's what these guys above are talking about that and why the line's much greater now. Would have LOVED to catch it at -300.