2024 NCAA Brackets

Just now, Caveira said:

He stepped on mat.  And didn’t wrestle.  It’s legally a loss.  He lost.  It is what it is.  It’s semantics yes.  But it’s life.   

And it's still asinine to seed him 9th, although it's hard not to mention that they gave him the de facto No. 1 seed after he beats Mekhi. 

• Bob 1

Just now, tiger-style said:

I really don't think that was a duck. In any case he still beat Carr this season, so what does it matter?

And neither was Fix or Vito, they were injured.  But if KOT & Carr wrestle the dual maybe Carr wins B12?

11 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Carter at #9 is the dumbest seed ever

It’s pretty bad… I agree he should be punished with his seed, but I just don’t know how you can lower than 7. Now you’re punishing Lewis for earning the number 1! 

2 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

It’s pretty bad… I agree he should be punished with his seed, but I just don’t know how you can lower than 7. Now you’re punishing Lewis for earning the number 1! 

Vito got the 6 with a 2nd place conf finish and actually wrestled.  What did Carter place?  Seems consistent.

Edited by ionel

31 minutes ago, Gage said:

125 - 

1. Davis

2. Stanich

3. Ayala

4. Ramos

I feel like Stanich doesn't get as much discussion on this board as guys seeded lower, maybe because it is easier to follow the BIG10 guys on BTN and BTN+.  

7 minutes ago, Caveira said:

He stepped on mat.  And didn’t wrestle.  It’s legally a loss.  He lost.  It is what it is.  It’s semantics yes.  But it’s life.   

I guess we are playing these silly games. I’ll bet his two opponents take great pleasure in beating him too.