Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S.

It always amazes me that someone can insist that evidence be presented yet never presents evidence of what he is saying.   It is a double standard that is frequently employed by people that just like to argue and don't really want to understand a situation.   When evidence is presented, they pivot and ask for more or different evidence and does not address what was presented.   It is a classic obfuscation tactic.   It is just a way to continue a pointless argument.  

Granted these boards will not cure all diseases or boil the ocean or come up with other solutions that elude most policy makers.   But for the sake of our own understanding, it would be nice to have equally contributing partners in the discussion rather than some constantly wanting to sow discord. 

mspart

• Brain 2
  • Stalling 1

google
'illegal immigrant flights albany'
(i thought i remembered it being albany but could be wrong)
anyway...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/psaki-confirms-illegal-immigrants-being-flown-to-new-york-in-dead-of-night/

image.thumb.png.2e1156364716d1d8a9fc1607601b3706.png
ScreenShot2024-03-12at10_52_13AM.thumb.png.a39cfb397f4004b384a4807ae93f2db7.png

Wait.

So, minor illegal immigrants are flying from the US to other locations in the US? In compliance with the law, mind you.

That’s not the original claim at all. The original claim was that 320,000 illegal immigrants were flown from outside the US, into the US. They weren’t illegal immigrants (vetted, sponsored, approved).

More big brain stuff from Space Laser Willie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Offthemat said:

For crying out loud.  Here’s the original story:  https://cis.org/Bensman/Government-Admission-Biden-Parole-Flights-Create-Security-Vulnerabilities-US-Airports

Here’s fact checking the fact checkers:  https://cis.org/Bensman/Fact-Checking-Fact-Check-CIS-Reporting-Stands

As you can see, Threadkilla’s post was perfectly accurate and WKN’s wasn’t. (nothing new)

And I will add that while no endorsed checks have yet been produced, that federal agencies and tax avoider donors are subsidizing illegal aliens.  The government may not be handing out plane tickets, just the money to buy them. 

Right on time the King of the Unreliable Narrators enters the conversation. You cannot even read your own fact check correctly. Nowhere in there is the term illegal used. And while he uses the term inadmissible, in the same sentence he refers to them as authorized.

And he also states they paid for their own flights.

"But soon, news organizations began misreporting some of this, primarily in two ways.

First and perhaps more importantly, some of the re-reportings incorrectly said the government itself was “flying” immigrants in, as though taxpayers were picking up the tab. As far as I know, that’s not true, nor have I ever reported anything other than that the program requires the migrants to pick up the tab. Again, the U.S. government only authorizes the flights, which some may consider bad enough."

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

https://www.voanews.com/a/biden-administration-rejects-claim-it-is-secretly-bringing-320-000-migrants-to-us-/7520157.html

Biden Administration Rejects Claim It Is Secretly Bringing 320,000 Migrants to US

... The White House announced the Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans (CHNV) parole program on January 5, 2023. Individuals in those four countries are allowed to apply for legal entry to the United States from abroad under the humanitarian parole authority of U.S. immigration law.

White House officials said the initiative is part of the administration's efforts to discourage unlawful entries along the U.S. southern border. Applicants legally enter the country once they prove they have financial sponsors in the U.S. and pass background checks. The humanitarian parole authority allows the approved applicants to live and work legally in the U.S. temporarily.

... A Department of Homeland Security spokesperson also told VOA those with approved applications and travel permission must buy a plane ticket to fly into the United States on a commercial airline — and they are screened and inspected when they arrive at a port of entry.

The program limits total admissions to 30,000 each month.

This was the best description I could find.   I am agnostic about it but at least they pass background checks. 

mspart

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

google

'illegal immigrant flights albany'

(i thought i remembered it being albany but could be wrong)

anyway...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/psaki-confirms-illegal-immigrants-being-flown-to-new-york-in-dead-of-night/

image.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 10.52.13 AM.png

The reporting says 'illegal'. I didn't see that she acknowledged the status of the minors one way or the other. Did you? Is there a transcript of the press conference?  She said, 'unaccompanied minors'. Are minors illegal? Nope. Sorry, not going to do the work you should've done already. 

On to the next point. That we've agreed they are not illegal. Glad we're all on board.

We shouldn't help children? 

And it really doesn't matter what you say to that question because you've just put yourself on the side of 'not these kids' and that makes you a monster. 

Thank you for confirming all the things I thought about people that champion this issue. 

You want to hate children and brand them as illegal to justify it. You don't like one political party so you use children as a means of scoring points by trying to HELP. CHILDREN! Could you use this justification to do anything else? Say pay tax dollars to help churches in the way of vouchers. Take away IVF or abortion care for women. Put up razor wire to hurt and mame migrants trying to make a better life for themselves. 

It seems more and more that the punishment is the goal. You want to make someone else hurt for your gratification. In this instance you would rather us not help children. 

Give me a reason why we should not be flying these children to wherever to try to help them?  I know none of you will have the guts to answer that question because it betrays everything you stand for. 

If you're going to do this you better have the receipts and you don't. Not even close.  

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

The reporting says 'illegal'. I didn't see that she acknowledged the status of the minors one way or the other. Did you? Is there a transcript of the press conference?  She said, 'unaccompanied minors'. Are minors illegal? Nope. Sorry, not going to do the work you should've done already. 

On to the next point. That we've agreed they are not illegal. Glad we're all on board.

We shouldn't help children? 

And it really doesn't matter what you say to that question because you've just put yourself on the side of 'not these kids' and that makes you a monster. 

Thank you for confirming all the things I thought about people that champion this issue. 

You want to hate children and brand them as illegal to justify it. You don't like one political party so you use children as a means of scoring points by trying to HELP. CHILDREN! Could you use this justification to do anything else? Say pay tax dollars to help churches in the way of vouchers. Take away IVF or abortion care for women. Put up razor wire to hurt and mame migrants trying to make a better life for themselves. 

It seems more and more that the punishment is the goal. You want to make someone else hurt for your gratification. In this instance you would rather us not help children. 

Give me a reason why we should not be flying these children to wherever to try to help them?  I know none of you will have the guts to answer that question because it betrays everything you stand for. 

If you're going to do this you better have the receipts and you don't. Not even close.  

Did you know we have a wrestling section here? We discuss college and International mostly..

Check it out bro, you might like it...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Wait.

So, minor illegal immigrants are flying from the US to other locations in the US? In compliance with the law, mind you.

That’s not the original claim at all. The original claim was that 320,000 illegal immigrants were flown from outside the US, into the US. They weren’t illegal immigrants (vetted, sponsored, approved).

More big brain stuff from Space Laser Willie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two things here -

1) i was very clear that this wasn't the same situation as the topic of the OP.

2) in compliance with the law? the same law your DEM leaders went scorched earth on vs Abbott and DeSantis? well then yes. 

• Brain 1

TBD

57 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Right on time the King of the Unreliable Narrators enters the conversation. You cannot even read your own fact check correctly. Nowhere in there is the term illegal used. And while he uses the term inadmissible, in the same sentence he refers to them as authorized.

And he also states they paid for their own flights.

"But soon, news organizations began misreporting some of this, primarily in two ways.

First and perhaps more importantly, some of the re-reportings incorrectly said the government itself was “flying” immigrants in, as though taxpayers were picking up the tab. As far as I know, that’s not true, nor have I ever reported anything other than that the program requires the migrants to pick up the tab. Again, the U.S. government only authorizes the flights, which some may consider bad enough."

Yeah, you spun right out of “not secret” and “not a cell phone app” and are now hanging on “not illegal?”  Bensman says “inadmissible” and “no legal right to enter the U.S.”.  There’s a word for that.  And it’s not civil servant. 

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yeah, you spun right out of “not secret” and “not a cell phone app” and are now hanging on “not illegal?”  Bensman says “inadmissible” and “no legal right to enter the U.S.”.  There’s a word for that.  And it’s not civil servant. 

The not a cell phone app I was incorrect to highlight, but nothing else. Read your on fact check. Also, I did not highlight not secret.

You might want to read what Art posted above too on the topic of legality.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

The not a cell phone app I was incorrect to highlight, but nothing else. Read your on fact check. Also, I did not highlight not secret.

You might want to read what Art posted above too on the topic of legality.

16 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Why are you trying to make this about something else. Lets stick to the OP and think about it critically.

His post uses the word admitted, which implies guilt. In fact it was report, by the INS, in a regularly issued report on legal immigration. Why didn't he use reported? Because admitted is loaded and reported is not. Admitted will get people's blood boiling, reported will not.

These immigrants were legal and paid their own way, both of which the OP lied about.

The OP also used quotation marks in strange ways like he was copy pasting from a source, but not really. And why not post the link to the source?

Anyway, when you read things that do not add up you should not just accept them uncritically.

Perhaps you could even engage the OP on the subject rather than asking me not to post.

Their only authorization is in the minds of Biden and his impeached Sec. HS, who are the most unlawful to ever hold their offices.  Unreliable narrators you might say, if you were being honest.  

• Bob 3

15 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

two things here -

1) i was very clear that this wasn't the same situation as the topic of the OP.

2) in compliance with the law? the same law your DEM leaders went scorched earth on vs Abbott and DeSantis? well then yes. 

What was the glaring difference between late night flights into NYC and the planes from Texas to Martha's Vineyard? Answer: There was thought and consideration given to the people prior to and upon their landing as to what they needed next. Desantis made it clear that dropping them off with no warning and little provisions was the point. Making it so that people needed to rush and find places for people to stay in the middle of the night. 

You are defending monsters. Sorry that you can't see it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

"Monsters"....LOL...TPTD is an absolute loon!!!

Would love to hear what you would call someone that sends a plane full of vetted migrants to Massachusetts in the middle of the night, in winter, without telling anyone that they are coming? Some of the people woefully unprepared for that weather and without places to stay. 

Yep, that's a monster. A feckless fraction of a human trying to inspire people by hurting a common enemy, the migrants and the opposition party. Disgraceful. 

Seems as if you're laughing because you can't muster the courage to agree with me or to defend your position. 

Cuz your point probably is, and tell me if I'm wrong; that send the migrants to sanctuary cities was to make a point about the border being 'open' and that its a mess the President needs to address. 

Great. That the border is a mess is, A, something we agree on, and B. Something Republicans are not interested in fixing. They scuttle any legislation to help as 'Not enough' but also reject a bill they helped put together because they don't want someone other then the great orange hope to get credit.

A racist-adjacent party is trying to say they will 'fix' the border issue? That is the thing you should be laughing at. They have no interest in foreign aid that might help to curb immigration to the US because 'we have people at home we can't take care of'. Except they kill legislation to help them as well because 'big government'. How is the hypocrisy so blatant but you won't see it. 

You're going to come back with whataboutism or just not address anything because I'm a loon or at least that is your excuse for not taking a hard look at the beliefs of that party.  

according to some officials in Albany (and idk if it's true or not), no one was told those flights would be arriving.

you're also missing the entire context, which is that the entire administration is hellbent on 1) allowing a mass immigration of people who come over illegally and 2) assisting them with taxpayer money when they do so 3) cherry picking who is allowed to be upset about it.

• Bob 2

TBD

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

according to some officials in Albany (and idk if it's true or not), no one was told those flights would be arriving.

you're also missing the entire context, which is that the entire administration is hellbent on 1) allowing a mass immigration of people who come over illegally and 2) assisting them with taxpayer money when they do so 3) cherry picking who is allowed to be upset about it.

At each instance it has been determined that they are not 'illegal' as you put it. 

Its not that you are upset, be upset, its the WHY that is still fuzzy. Is it just money? What's the deal?

Makes it seem like you don't like immigrants at all. I hope that's not the case. 

So why is it you don't like migrants that have done nothing wrong at all, are being moved around to aid in processing? 

Edited by ThreePointTakedown

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Democrats could have easily fixed the border in Bidens first two years when the Dems had total control.  Yet they didn’t.  Because they have no interest in fixing the border.  

Ideally what does 'fixed' look like to you?

Edited by ThreePointTakedown

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Would love to hear what you would call someone that sends a plane full of vetted migrants to Massachusetts in the middle of the night, in winter, without telling anyone that they are coming? Some of the people woefully unprepared for that weather and without places to stay. 

Yep, that's a monster. A feckless fraction of a human trying to inspire people by hurting a common enemy, the migrants and the opposition party. Disgraceful. 

Seems as if you're laughing because you can't muster the courage to agree with me or to defend your position. 

Cuz your point probably is, and tell me if I'm wrong; that send the migrants to sanctuary cities was to make a point about the border being 'open' and that its a mess the President needs to address. 

Great. That the border is a mess is, A, something we agree on, and B. Something Republicans are not interested in fixing. They scuttle any legislation to help as 'Not enough' but also reject a bill they helped put together because they don't want someone other then the great orange hope to get credit.

A racist-adjacent party is trying to say they will 'fix' the border issue? That is the thing you should be laughing at. They have no interest in foreign aid that might help to curb immigration to the US because 'we have people at home we can't take care of'. Except they kill legislation to help them as well because 'big government'. How is the hypocrisy so blatant but you won't see it. 

You're going to come back with whataboutism or just not address anything because I'm a loon or at least that is your excuse for not taking a hard look at the beliefs of that party.  

Honestly it doesn't matter what I say, or anyone says as you will just twist it in your head that we are somehow racists and don't care about other people.  I am not sure how you get through life with such a thought process.

What you fail to understand or even try to understand is that mine and others' opinions about the boarder issue have nothing to do with the unfortunate plight of these people coming here.  It has to do with us as a country having secure boarders in order to maintain our sovereign state.  We in the US are the most open country there is, and it is a great country to be in, and that is why so many people want to come here.  I have no problem with those people wanting to come here but we would be, and have been, completely out of our minds for having open borders and not vetting the people who get let into our country.  THAT is what people on here are arguing and you refuse to understand and just want to yell racist at as many people as possible.

As for flying the illegals (that is what they are for not going through the proper vetting) to other parts of the country, I have no problem with that due to the fact that they all agreed to go.  In addition, where your "empathy" for those people falls short, as well as your claim I don't have empathy, is they CHOSE to come here illegally, and they CHOSE to get on the airplane to get flown somewhere else.  And it is probably offensive to those who you claim "don't understand"....are you calling them dumb??  Are you so superior and "privileged" that YOU know better than they do??  See how easy it is to play your stupid game??  Finally, the southern states do not deserve to be over run because of piss pour decisions by our government.

I am all for those who want to come here to the US for a better life.  I am also all for having secured boarders and an effective and efficient way to vet those people before letting them in.  It really is that simple...so I will ask you again, stop insinuating things about me.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

23 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Honestly it doesn't matter what I say, or anyone says as you will just twist it in your head that we are somehow racists and don't care about other people.  I am not sure how you get through life with such a thought process.

What you fail to understand or even try to understand is that mine and others' opinions about the boarder issue have nothing to do with the unfortunate plight of these people coming here.  It has to do with us as a country having secure boarders in order to maintain our sovereign state.  We in the US are the most open country there is, and it is a great country to be in, and that is why so many people want to come here.  I have no problem with those people wanting to come here but we would be, and have been, completely out of our minds for having open borders and not vetting the people who get let into our country.  THAT is what people on here are arguing and you refuse to understand and just want to yell racist at as many people as possible.

As for flying the illegals (that is what they are for not going through the proper vetting) to other parts of the country, I have no problem with that due to the fact that they all agreed to go.  In addition, where your "empathy" for those people falls short, as well as your claim I don't have empathy, is they CHOSE to come here illegally, and they CHOSE to get on the airplane to get flown somewhere else.  And it is probably offensive to those who you claim "don't understand"....are you calling them dumb??  Are you so superior and "privileged" that YOU know better than they do??  See how easy it is to play your stupid game??  Finally, the southern states do not deserve to be over run because of piss pour decisions by our government.

I am all for those who want to come here to the US for a better life.  I am also all for having secured boarders and an effective and efficient way to vet those people before letting them in.  It really is that simple...so I will ask you again, stop insinuating things about me.

First paragraph, muddy the water so its perfectly fine not to absorb or acknowledge anything I write. Great way to start off. Kudos.

How will our 'sovereignty' be effected by increasing the budget and resources to process all the people that want to come in? So putting every US citizen in a cage and locking the door is your best idea? 

Immigration is a net positive in almost all respects. People here will send money to family back home. Improving their situations and helping to stabilize other countries that you probably would be upset to learn if the US is helping with tax dollars. 

Again, at no point has an example been of 'illegal' immigrants being flown around.  They are following the process. So as much as you might like to think of them using that term it is wrong and you are now using it as a pejorative that only helps you to ignore their humanity and to see them as a threat. If you have issue with the process then argue that. But that point has been debunked several times. 

Chose to go? Explain to me from the myriad reporting of the one instance that I know of(plane to Mass.) that they were given an adequate explanation of where they were going and what to expect? Chose? They were tricked. There's plenty of evidence to support it. I would love to see any refuting that point. Regardless of how you were tricked, fraud is still fraud and you are not held responsible for being tricked. 

Also 'chose' to come here? What a tiny comfortable bubble you must live in to use that word to describe the journey some people make to get here. I'm curious if you have looked into the conditions that some people in central and south america are leaving. Leaving only to risk a journey of, sometimes 1000+ miles on foot, through jungle and desert. How are these not the kind of people we want? It is, I agree, teetering on criminal that we do not have the resources available to process the numbers at the border. I agree we should increase the budget for facilities, judges, courts, and food for people at the border. So they can be processed in a efficient and humane way. 

People opposing the flights, in question, have been fundamentally wrong on all the important details. No retraction or acknowledgment of the mistake, if it was a mistake. I have my doubts. Then you make your little quip and then go and do the exact same thing they did by calling them 'illegals'. You had a chance to read all the posts and do the research and read the transcripts before posting. I'm guessing you didn't. So you feel that they are 'illegal' when they aren't, despite saying you are perfectly happy with people doing what they were doing. So which is it 'ignorance' or 'malevolence'? Hint, its the second one. Its just lazy and mad. Guitar or Bassist?

• Clown 1

And another perfect example of why I shouldn't even try to respond to TPTD.  ZERO reading comprehension skills and twisting everything he reads to make a boogeyman appear in something someone wrote.  People cry and stomp their feet over the dumbest things just to be a victim or make someone else a victim.  "I can't believe you called them illegals!!" 🙄  

I'll say it again very clearly.....I am all for those who want to come here to the US for a better life.  I am also all for having secured boarders and an effective and efficient way to vet those people before letting them in. 

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Ideally what does 'fixed' look like to you?

Remain in Mexico 

Finish the wall/barriers

everything that biden is asking for from congress right now/plus what the border patrol is asking for 

this at least slows down the bleeding. which has to happen first 

Then a bipartisan policy that allows an amount of legal immigrants in yearly that our system can handle 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Remain in Mexico 

Finish the wall/barriers

everything that biden is asking for from congress right now/plus what the border patrol is asking for 

this at least slows down the bleeding. which has to happen first 

Then a bipartisan policy that allows an amount of legal immigrants in yearly that our system can handle 

What is bleeding, how does that manifest? 

How would describe the amount the system could 'handle'? What metrics should we look at? 

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What is bleeding, how does that manifest? 

How would describe the amount the system could 'handle'? What metrics should we look at? 

Bleeding is happening now. There are over 11 million unlawful immigrants currently in our country (that we know of).  The border patrol regulates the amount based on what they can handle.  The more border patrol added then more they can handle.   Give them what they need 

Edited by JimmyBT