Big 12 Projected Seeds/Interactive Bracket

1 minute ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Any Missouri fans watching right now? What happened in the Titus Edmond match?

Titus was injured..they never showed the replay so I missed what happened. Looked like an injured knee. It didn't look serious.

• Brain 1

1 minute ago, flanders said:

Titus was injured..they never showed the replay so I missed what happened. Looked like an injured knee. It didn't look serious.

It has to be somewhat serious 141 only has 5 AQ , Titus needed to win a match today to punch his ticket 

7 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

It has to be somewhat serious 141 only has 5 AQ , Titus needed to win a match today to punch his ticket 

He wanted to wrestle but the coach wouldn't let him. If he was willing to continue, it seems that he was ok.

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, flanders said:

Looked like they banged heads.  Titus went through a quick concussion test on the mat and couldn't continue.

• Fire 1

47 minutes ago, flanders said:

Mizzou medically forfeits Surtin and Gioffre so far.. that crap should be announced before the fans buy their tickets..in my opinion. 

You think fans bought their tournament tickets to watch 2 Mizzou guys wrestle in the consolation bracket.

5 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

You think fans bought their tournament tickets to watch 2 Mizzou guys wrestle in the consolation bracket.

Today?? 1st session?? Yes. I would have. If I made the 4 hour drive to watch Mizzou and they didn't wrestle, I'd be a little salty.

Edited by flanders

15 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

You like coaches who fight for their guys, but the SDSU coaches look like jerks arguing every call.

I think overall this is just an absurd and shameful aspect of our sport, coaching staffs acting like children, throwing tantrums and verbally abusing referees constantly.  Imagine if people in the "real world" acted like this at their jobs, especially towards others? 

9 minutes ago, Gantry said:

I think overall this is just an absurd and shameful aspect of our sport, coaching staffs acting like children, throwing tantrums and verbally abusing referees constantly.  Imagine if people in the "real world" acted like this at their jobs, especially towards others? 

Plus all these coaches went thru the process of wining it one vs one on the mat.  Thats what is great about wrestling so let your wrestler enjoy the process

• Stalling 1

3 minutes ago, Gantry said:

I'm still adjusting to these new reactions ionel, I'm not calling stalling on you I'm raising my first in solidarity! 

Likewise I'm not giving you the finger, thats a banana.  :)

Just now, Pinnacle said:

Which emoji is the "like"?

Bob is a grumpy old scoundrel, he took away our "like."   You could "thank" him if you want but he took away that too.  

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Where do I sell my soul??

I'll buy it from you.  And yes - there are specific people I would like for you to kill.  I'm return, I'll do whatever it takes to sabotage Purdues opponents