Starocci

3 hours ago, headshuck said:

He could be referring to NCAAs. I can’t imagine Cael would allow him to let the cat out of the bag.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure what Penn State's depth is like at 174lbs, but I feel like they have someone that could have filled in if Starocci's season was actually over.

Also, why do people have to make cryptic tweets like this!

11 minutes ago, tiger-style said:

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure what Penn State's depth is like at 174lbs, but I feel like they have someone that could have filled in if Starocci's season was actually over.

Also, why do people have to make cryptic tweets like this!

Carter can be a bit of a drama queen.  This whole tweet will turn into a backstory for him to tell in a documentary about how he had to overcome blah blah blah and then after consulting with some of his closest friends in family he blah blah blah'd decided to wrestle at NCAA's

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Wrestle 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

28 minutes ago, ionel said:

I wanted to give you a "thanks" above but we don't have em anymore so was thinking "like" ... not there.  Thus I gave you a banana ... enjoy.  🙂

How weird is it that thanks and like are gone, but we have lots of useless/meaningless crap in their place?

• Jagger 1
  • Pirate 1
  • Stalling 1
  • Potato 1
  • Poopy 1
  • Ionel 1
  • Racing Family 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Carter can be a bit of a drama queen.  This whole tweet will turn into a backstory for him to tell in a documentary about how he had to overcome blah blah blah and then after consulting with some of his closest friends in family he blah blah blah'd decided to wrestle at NCAA's

Drama queen?  Mr Sarrocci is dominant and confident and it’s that confidence that many fear including the know-it-all keyboard warriors. He will go down as one of the best of all time. 

• Clown 1

5 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Drama queen?  Mr Sarrocci is dominant and confident and it’s that confidence that many fear including the know-it-all keyboard warriors. He will go down as one of the best of all time. 

Yeah, he can be a bit of a drama queen

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

22 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

How weird is it that thanks and like are gone, but we have lots of useless/meaningless crap in their place?

Can someone explain to me what happened to the reactions?

• Bob 1
  • Stalling 1

23 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Kid heads back to State College to continue rehab and people make it sound like the end of the world.

Wouldn’t his trainers be here with the team?   Sounds like he’s pouting.   

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

There are additional resources in an athletic training room at a school like Penn State that Dan Monthley simply doesn't have access to in his large rolling bag of medical supplies and equipment. 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

There are some who are better equipped than others when it comes to understanding body language. Those in doubt need to review the interaction between Cael and Carter yesterday. When the decision was made was as apparent as the day is long.  Carter was ready and Cael did the right thing for the athlete. In time Carter will thank Cael - but after he clinched #4 in 2 weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

There are additional resources in an athletic training room at a school like Penn State that Dan Monthley simply doesn't have access to in his large rolling bag of medical supplies and equipment. 

I’m sure they woke up dr dolittle on a Sunday so he can sit in an ice bath 10 hours earlier.   He’s not pouting your right.  

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Minnow stirring the pot here of course, but it is interesting if Starocci had family there expecting to see him wrestle

That’s why it’s important to take what is said online with a grain of salt unless it can be substantiated with facts. I know a lot of the old timers speak as authorities on certain subjects which may appear as gospel to many who don’t know otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Rassling said:

That’s why it’s important to take what is said online with a grain of salt unless it can be substantiated with facts. I know a lot of the old timers speak as authorities on certain subjects which may appear as gospel to many who don’t know otherwise.

What’s confusing is the minnow just summarized his tweet… who knows where he got/stole/made up the family stuff though  

Edited by Caveira

Seems like it’s pretty easy to see what went on… Carter wanted to wrestle and thought he could, Cael thought it was best for him to rest so he did, Carter was upset about the decision and sent a tweet at midnight (probably after a few beverages) that made it seem like he was done. I’m sure he’s going to wrestle at NCAAs and I’m guessing he’s going to win it too. If he’s healthy enough that he truly thought he could wrestle now, he’s going to be healthy enough to win Nationals in two weeks. He will thank Cael later. 

• Bob 1

Spencer Lee shows up day 3 of nationals to support his teammates after med forfeiting and is accused of not being there to support his teammates.  He still has his character called into question to this very day.

Starocci goes home, doesn't support his team and basically quits in a twitter post.  Translation: he's just rehabbing and they have better equipment at State College.  He needs to get on that ASAP.  The ice bags in College Park aren't good enough!

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Spencer Lee shows up day 3 of nationals to support his teammates after med forfeiting and is accused of not being there to support his teammates.  He still has his character called into question to this very day.

Starocci goes home, doesn't support his team and basically quits in a twitter post.  Translation: he's just rehabbing and they have better equipment at State College.  He needs to get on that ASAP.  The ice bags in College Park aren't good enough!

If you put these sun glasses on….. does your translation change at all?

516C3E67-736C-47D0-BA6D-92F4B93444C6.jpeg

• Bob 1

12 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Apples to oranges 

• Clown 1