Russia sanctions

ionel

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You're so defensive of your position that you keep using your imagination to come up with ways to prove to yourself that you aren't wrong. You are. But use that imagination to think of a scenario that you can't rationalize your way out of and your scenario will fall apart. Because what you really don't want to admit is that you have no empathy for people other than the ones you feel are worthy. That circle keeps getting smaller the older and angrier you get. 

I know, I know, psycho-babble. But your lashing out is more proof that I am right. Thanks. We all know people like you. They have horrible ideas but they are attached so deeply to who they feel they are as people that they can't let them go. Like a religion. Your prayer or mediation is denying people the benefit of your years of experience and struggle because you feel slighted and that they should 'suffer' like you did. I'll tell you a secret, you didn't make it out ok if this is your attitude towards others that are struggling. People that go through trauma don't want it visited on anyone else because of the effect it had on them. Some of those people don't have the tools to break the cycle and so perpetuate the trauma on those around them because they feel that its 'normal' because they lived through it. 

How is it that someone that volunteers to help people as you say you do. Does not have sympathy or empathy for other groups?

I can tell it’s hard for you being wrong all the time.  You go on these mind boggling rants. Please. For your sake go see someone for help. 

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

And you haven’t established they’re leaving.  Cities like Denver, NYC, Chicago and states like Texas, AZ and California are all in crisis mode over how to handle the numbers.  I think I’m safe in my assessment. For sure safer than you are. 

As much as you would like to think that is how it works, it isn't. Things are true because they have not been proven false. That you want to assume something because you feel it adds weight to your case just proves you are ok with being lazy and regurgitating something that was fed to you. Exactly as you feel people on the opposing side of your ideology do as well. Congrats you are a sheep too. 

Thousands of people have been kidnapped and bused to blue cities*. Not 7m+. You have a long way to go before we get there. That you want to skip all the step to... profit means you are either ignorant or malicious. Which is it? 

I know you feel safe in your assessment because being wrong is just as satisfying as being right if you don't accept that you're wrong. Which is the case here. You very well could be right but we have no way of knowing because your process has corrupted the information. Go back to the source and see if it all does add up then come back with something new. Till then, just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong(a line from The West Wing, great show, give it a watch)

*Have you ever asked why cities tend to be blue or progressive or liberal? Its because we know we all have to row together to make things work. Are there some that buck the system? Of course. We are exposed to new ideas and we are challenged to have new thoughts and ideas about things. Small towns just don't have the diversity of thought or experience. Doesn't make them bad. Just different. That conservatives feel they have the moral high ground because they lack the life experience of blue city folk is such a dumb trope that keeps them from growing. Why do you think people resist change so much? That when people travel they become more liberal or progressive with their thinking? Its not a vice. That conservatives can't figure that out and would rather see the world burn then to help people is a testament to failed ideology. Give it up. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Thousands of people have been kidnapped and bused to blue cities*.

There you go again.  Did they beat the folks while on the bus? 

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Folks used to do it.   Just give up internet, streaming, cable, cell phone service, second car etc.  Isnt eating more important than these things.  

So you have no idea how much or if that's even possible in a city or suburb? With the amount of land necessary for that. Just a suggestion that you feel solves the problem but doesn't. 

So try again to answer the question or admit it was a dumb suggestion. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do they need to be beaten to be kidnapped? Is that a prerequisite? 

It isn't. Try again. 

They have to not give their permission to be kidnapped.    But they did.   Each one.  You are just so out there.   Must be fun in la la land. 

mspart

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

So you have no idea how much or if that's even possible in a city or suburb? With the amount of land necessary for that. Just a suggestion that you feel solves the problem but doesn't. 

I have raised cattle and yes have an idea.  Are rural/farm folks just supposed to give away food because city folks don't know how to budget and want to spend all their money on other things? 

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

It isn't. Try again. 

Please cite the court cases where your kidnapping charges were upheld.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Please cite the court cases where your kidnapping charges were upheld.  

He can't.   He's just going off again with unsubstantiated lies that he hopes won't get noticed.   It's his Schtick.   Say something provocative to get a reaction.  He desperately wants to be relevant but just can't let go of his irrational leftist rhetoric to be objective, even for a few minutes.  Kidnapping is a case in point. 

mspart

• Fire 1

22 minutes ago, mspart said:

They have to not give their permission to be kidnapped.    But they did.   Each one.  You are just so out there.   Must be fun in la la land. 

mspart

Transporting people that don't speak the language and are ill equipped for the weather you are sending them to. Sending them out of spite by the way. As a punishment for the people being transported and for those that will need to take care of the people. 

If you're pro-life you should be pro-every life no matter what condition or how they got here. But you're not. It just helps you sleep at night for having horrible ideas of right and wrong, good and bad. It isn't something you can admit out loud unless you are 100% sure everyone feels exactly the way you do. That's why you feel so free to vomit your garbage ideas in an anonymous forum. Because saying, 'I don't care about the well being of huge portion of our planet and they can eff right off if they try to come here for a better life cuz 'merica!' Probably doesn't sit well with descent humans and you'd be asked to leave the Waffle House. 

25 minutes ago, ionel said:

I have raised cattle and yes have an idea.  Are rural/farm folks just supposed to give away food because city folks don't know how to budget and want to spend all their money on other things? 

Still dodging and now you're moving the goal posts because your suggestion is still stupid. 

Lets get back to people in cities and suburbs growing their own food and raising beef. Walk me through how that could be feasible as an alternative to buying groceries at a store? 

The reason people stay in the financial struggles that they find themselves in is because taking a risk is scary and the consequences to not being able to feed your family or put/keep a roof over your head is enormous. A safe but minimal existence, living pay check to paycheck is not ideal to most but it is still living. Hardly striving. But the privilege that you can't see right now to suggest that people struggling should take on a huge financial risk to do something they have little knowledge of is outrageous. If that's not virtue signaling, I don't know what is. You have experience farming and/or raising livestock. Good for you. What % of the population shares even a tiny bit of that knowledge. Let alone the resources needed. No such thing as a free cow. You know that. The idea is only viable to a vanishingly small number of people and they probably have the resources to take that risk.

Do you have any other ideas for someone or a family stretched as thin as possible and still not able to afford food? You can just say, "no" at least that would be honest. I won't hold my breath. 

Wow...now "pro-life" is brought into the conversation...can't make this stuff up.  Must be a miserable life to read things and always somehow twist it in your mind to think it equals cruel, bigots, racists, transphobes, xenophobes, etc.  Once again, no one on here has ever said a huge portion of the world population should eff right off"...because people want a secure boarder and policies and processes for people to come into the country the legal way does not mean bigot, racist, cruel, etc.  Quit being a psycho please

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

As much as you would like to think that is how it works, it isn't. Things are true because they have not been proven false. That you want to assume something because you feel it adds weight to your case just proves you are ok with being lazy and regurgitating something that was fed to you. Exactly as you feel people on the opposing side of your ideology do as well. Congrats you are a sheep too. 

Thousands of people have been kidnapped and bused to blue cities*. Not 7m+. You have a long way to go before we get there. That you want to skip all the step to... profit means you are either ignorant or malicious. Which is it? 

I know you feel safe in your assessment because being wrong is just as satisfying as being right if you don't accept that you're wrong. Which is the case here. You very well could be right but we have no way of knowing because your process has corrupted the information. Go back to the source and see if it all does add up then come back with something new. Till then, just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong(a line from The West Wing, great show, give it a watch)

*Have you ever asked why cities tend to be blue or progressive or liberal? Its because we know we all have to row together to make things work. Are there some that buck the system? Of course. We are exposed to new ideas and we are challenged to have new thoughts and ideas about things. Small towns just don't have the diversity of thought or experience. Doesn't make them bad. Just different. That conservatives feel they have the moral high ground because they lack the life experience of blue city folk is such a dumb trope that keeps them from growing. Why do you think people resist change so much? That when people travel they become more liberal or progressive with their thinking? Its not a vice. That conservatives can't figure that out and would rather see the world burn then to help people is a testament to failed ideology. Give it up. 

That’s why people are rowing their asses off to get away from Places like LA, NYC and San Francisco.  California and New York are losing people in droves and have been for awhile now. California lost a seat in the house due to the population decrease sooooooo.   They’re rowing all right. 

It is how it works.  It’s all over the news if you choose to find it.  And it’s now the minorities currently in those cities that are the ones complaining and wanting it to stop.  Those are most likely on your side of the aisle. 

It isn't. Try again. 

Kidnapped. Bahahhahahahahahahahahah.  You have a ransom note too I bet. 

Edited by JimmyBT

Transporting people that don't speak the language and are ill equipped for the weather you are sending them to. Sending them out of spite by the way. As a punishment for the people being transported and for those that will need to take care of the people. 

If you're pro-life you should be pro-every life no matter what condition or how they got here. But you're not. It just helps you sleep at night for having horrible ideas of right and wrong, good and bad. It isn't something you can admit out loud unless you are 100% sure everyone feels exactly the way you do. That's why you feel so free to vomit your garbage ideas in an anonymous forum. Because saying, 'I don't care about the well being of huge portion of our planet and they can eff right off if they try to come here for a better life cuz 'merica!' Probably doesn't sit well with descent humans and you'd be asked to leave the Waffle House. 

Right and wrong sounds like legal and illegal 

It’s called urban agriculture and it’s happening already. 

I’ve never said anything about profits.  You may want to try remember which person that is 

That when people travel they become more liberal or progressive with their thinking? 

Please read Will's post in full to expand one's thinking of how travel influences more conservativism.  "(Will) I firmly maintain that true global travel will turn anyone into a raging conservative. It did me."

As for me personally, travel has make me more open to some social services but still largely a bill-of-rights conservative.  Been to 49 USA states and about 10 countries.  

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s called urban agriculture and it’s happening already. 

You have an example that satisfies my question? How a family can grow enough food to feed themselves for a year in a city or suburb? 

If you did you'd have included it. Something that might be viable in 5, 10, ir 15 years is still not a viable option now. 

Try again. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You have an example that satisfies my question? How a family can grow enough food to feed themselves for a year in a city or suburb? 

If you did you'd have included it. Something that might be viable in 5, 10, ir 15 years is still not a viable option now. 

Try again. 

Who’s lazy????  That’s you. 

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Try again. 

I'm pretty sure I know your true identity...

Rachel_Maddow_(2018).thumb.jpg.8a276408afc529084abb7ff288935e55.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I’ve never said anything about profits.  You may want to try remember which person that is 

That was a joke. In reference to underpants gnomes. Do you get it now? You are missing some key steps in your plan to make it viable or relevant.  

A young'un would've gotten it.