Non-Binary Student Beaten In a Bathroom

6 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Odds are they’re being groomed. 

Terrible thing to say with no evidence. Old hat for you tho. 

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. My name is TPTD, you are a liar, prepare to cry. 

38 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

but some people... who shall not be named... can't see that... for some reason

Any evidence that grooming in these situations is happening as much or more than  in the Catholic Church and I'll be shocked. 

I'd imagine, one of them you really care about getting to the bottom of. The other, less so. Which might effect more people? 

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Terrible thing to say with no evidence. Old hat for you tho. 

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. My name is TPTD, you are a liar, prepare to cry. 

Why don’t you tell me what it means?  Odds are you know. 

6 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Any evidence that grooming in these situations is happening as much or more than  in the Catholic Church and I'll be shocked. 

I'd imagine, one of them you really care about getting to the bottom of. The other, less so. Which might effect more people? 

When you keep asking about when this gets to the level of the Catholic Church it pretty much says you know it’s wrong but not as prevalent.  YET. 

Edited by JimmyBT

19 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Very interesting fusion of sexual abnormalcy controversies:  gay men in positions of power sexually abusing children/adolescents and leftist sex/gender ideologues chemically and surgically altering children/adolescents with a mental disorder - gender dysphoria.

Is TPT is excusing the second because of the improper reaction to the former?

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

On 4/19/2024 at 10:24 PM, JimmyBT said:

When you keep asking about when this gets to the level of the Catholic Church it pretty much says you know it’s wrong but not as prevalent.  YET. 

Deflection. Try again.

If you could restate my point I'll actually take this comment seriously. But you can't/won't so no chance of that. 

• Clown 1

4 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Deflection. Try again.

If you could restate my point I'll actually take this comment seriously. But you can't/won't so no chance of that. 

Yep. Deflection is what you just did.  Ignored the point 

• Clown 1

6 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

This will be ignored by a certain gender victim lover 

Because it is not news.  Mentally unstable people doing irrational and criminal things is normal for  them.  Dog bites man is not news.  Crazy nut committing crime is not news.

"A 15 month old they them."

For singular plural pronouns how do we treat the verbs?

Normal pronouns/grammar:  "He wants his pacifier."

Groomer pronouns/grammar:  "They wants their pacifier."  Or "They want their pacifier."?

Does pronoun legislation extend to the verb also?  Redefining words to fit an agenda is confusing.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

https://segm.org/Final-Cass-Report-2024-NHS-Response-Summary#:~:text=For England%2C the Cass Report,hormones%2C and surgery%2C known as

Our resident groomer(s) on here have been rather silent lately.  Data not aligning with their agenda 

Why do use the G-word? If you had evidence of that, perhaps you'd have a leg to stand on, but you don't. But it seems that you just like putting people down. Is it to make yourself feel better?

And what is the agenda as you see it?