Trump keeps begging for donations - Yikes, that doesn't bode well

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Carls Jr/Hardees implements AI ordering and they keep rising prices. ok next question why would gas prices go down when oil companies also see record high profits. They are private companies and have share holders to answer too and they will not like less profits compared to these previous years. Do presidents control gas prices?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aliciakelso/2022/05/10/carls-jr-and-hardees-are-going-through-a-systemwide-transformation-that-includes-exterior-technology-and-menu-updates/?sh=1642fd406033

hardees is in the middle of a $500 million transformation project over about five years.  

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Presidents do NOT control gas prices but their policies certainly have an impact on them.  

ok so which oil CEO is going to be the first one to be fired for a massive decrease in profits after these years of record profits with Trump lowering gas prices?

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

ok so which oil CEO is going to be the first one to be fired for a massive decrease in profits after these years of record profits with Trump lowering gas prices?

Probably none. Trumps on record saying, if he wins that he’ll reverse all of Bidens road blocks and re-institute the corporate tax breaks he had implemented while he was in office. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 2

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Probably none. Trumps on record saying, if he wins that he’ll reverse all of Bidens road blocks and re-institute the corporate tax breaks he had implemented while he was in office. 

ok so trump will lower the price of gas and oil and these companies will take decreases in profits to give more spending power to Americans. I assume corporations will also lower their prices as well with these tax breaks right? not just use it to increase profit like history has shown many times before?

9 minutes ago, braves121 said:

ok so trump will lower the price of gas and oil and these companies will take decreases in profits to give more spending power to Americans. I assume corporations will also lower their prices as well with these tax breaks right? not just use it to increase profit like history has shown many times before?

When trump left office the price of gas where I live was $2.19 

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Anybody wanna join the military?  Thank God I did my 4 years over a decade ago.

Thank you for your service.  And no now would not be a fun time to join our woke military. 

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Price here in Seattle area is $4.09/gallon this morning.  Cheapest Diesel I've seen in the last month was $4.45/gallon.   I filled up at that one.   We are almost winning the gas war here in WA. 

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/image.png.b502ba4722e36726c78ab591f7e22123.png

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

In North Carolina it was 1.95.  The minute Biden accidently won the election prices started to go up.

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

This is nuts. Our enemies are celebrating our stupidity.

What else would be expected?   Armed forces are there to win wars.   By any means necessary within the Geneva conventions.   Hand to hand combat if necessary.   It would be hard for an enemy to believe we have hardened soldiers who at the same time have to be called by the correct pronouns or they have a mental breakdown. 

Which gives more confidence?

image.png.1ac29c74db7aa984c5652eed075b6ea6.png or image.png.ecbd1681604c6b2d437372887e2a6ca5.png or  image.png.95db1e39bf27cc69bcc49f5e48176d8c.png

mspart

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, braves121 said:

ok next question why would gas prices go down when oil companies also see record high profits. They are private companies and have share holders to answer too and they will not like less profits compared to these previous years. Do presidents control gas prices?

Have you heard of supply & demand?

Private companies with share holders? 

Presidents of which countries?  

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, mspart said:

Interesting Trip, but this doesn't answer my question.   In fact it doesn't answer anything.   Which makes me think you have no idea what Trump did to sell out the country.   And that is good, because he did nothing to sell out the country.   You responded correctly in a round about way.

mspart

I think people in his administration stopped him from doing some really egregious things. I'm sure some of the things his kids or son in law and related people did, were given the green light based on his bottom line. Knowing the kind of person Trump is, "What's in it for me?", it is safe to assume that someone with that kind of attitude and a history of being a shady kind of guy who doesn't like paying his bills, it seems like he had done that. 

If he manages to gain power again, he has blatantly said he is not interested in properly governing, just planning on his revenge against people he doesn't like. That doesn't sound like somebody who should be president. 

• Fire 1
  • Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

20 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

I think people in his administration stopped him from doing some really egregious things. I'm sure some of the things his kids or son in law and related people did, were given the green light based on his bottom line. Knowing the kind of person Trump is, "What's in it for me?", it is safe to assume that someone with that kind of attitude and a history of being a shady kind of guy who doesn't like paying his bills, it seems like he had done that. 

If he manages to gain power again, he has blatantly said he is not interested in properly governing, just planning on his revenge against people he doesn't like. That doesn't sound like somebody who should be president. 

Still nothing concrete there Trip.  

mspart

• Poopy 1

20 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

he has blatantly said he is not interested in properly governing, just planning on his revenge against people he doesn't like.

lol. that's not what he said.

• Brain 1

TBD

5 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

Don't you have some space lasers to investigate?

you not investigating things is why your takes are so absurdly naive .

i'm willing to take an L on 1 or 2 to have a clearer picture of most other things. 

you're either a sheep or unaware. 

• Brain 1

TBD

35 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you not investigating things is why your takes are so absurdly naive .

i'm willing to take an L on 1 or 2 to have a clearer picture of most other things. 

you're either a sheep or unaware. 

No wonder people hate you. You're just an obnoxious never was. 

• Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

No wonder people hate you. You're just an obnoxious never was. 

It's not so much the obnoxious (which is true) as it is the lies.

Some people don't mind liars, some even vote for them. I dislike liars.

The "never was" part - meh, you're not wrong.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

21 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i had a research team once dig in to the people that took issue with me, my work, and my social media presence. 

average IQ of them was around 95.

use that info as u will. 

I bet you did have a crack research team digging all over...

OIP.i2dWCIGpbvZlJ3YpsfR8TwAAAA?w=299&h=1