PSU vs. Nebraska (2/18)

peanut

I'm finally getting around to seeing the 141 match.  The Penn State referee bias is now at an elite level.  It makes me as a fan root against them as much as possible.   Hardy won the match

This is like people saying Hidlay beat Nolf.

As if there wasn’t a significant amount of the match left, but they somehow just KNOW that Nolf lost.

You can say that it should have been a TD, but it wasn’t right at the buzzer, and nowhere near match-ending if he gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, jajensen09 said:

There was nothing dangerous about it

20 hours ago, Rassling said:

I still can’t get over that.

Oh they 1 upped it now. How can we screw a team without a review, oh watch this.

Edited by jajensen09

16 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Just saw the Pinto vs Truax match.  Got to love the PA guy kicking the ass of his homestate.  Pinto is too powerful for Truax.  

Truax has the same problem as the last upper weight guy they had that came in. (Though that one did win a title one of his two years)

He is not "A Penn State" wrestler. He does not show what many of the Cael guys do on the mat.

Maybe more time in the room getting The System pumped into him is needed?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

16 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Just saw the Pinto vs Truax match.  Got to love the PA guy kicking the ass of his homestate.  Pinto is too powerful for Truax.  

kid's on fire 🔥 

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

Truax has the same problem as the last upper weight guy they had that came in. (Though that one did win a title one of his two years)

He is not "A Penn State" wrestler. He does not show what many of the Cael guys do on the mat.

Maybe more time in the room getting The System pumped into him is needed?

Like sitting on the ankle in the top position?   or did you mean the mat in general and not mat wrestling?

I recall Truax being good on top at Cal Pol but I might of misunderstood the comment.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

desanto was actually hurt and gave up the position to choice... so... not really the same.

My eyes did not deceive me and the beauty of the video footage is it’s the only objective witness that did not lie. I saw a cry baby preventing the inevitable and the video backed that up. Case closed Honorable Scout!

7 hours ago, Rassling said:

My eyes did not deceive me and the beauty of the video footage is it’s the only objective witness that did not lie. I saw a cry baby preventing the inevitable and the video backed that up. Case closed Honorable Scout!

Rby completely tore Desanto's meniscus that match. Few wrestlers know how to deal with those types of injuries and can continue wrestling. Spencer Lee and Yianni are two that come to mind. The way Rby pulled out the toes and torqued the knee outwards is questionable that Rby was trying to injure his opponent. Rby tried it again in different matches on different opponents, was called for grabbing the toe, and had to change his strategy. People can believe what they want, but that's the truth. 

On 2/20/2024 at 11:16 AM, Rassling said:

you are referring to the hardy match correct? 

where the PSU wrestler said ouch, the ref stopped it... and did not require injury time or choice?