Pros/Cons for Biden

JimmyBT

2 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

The one on the right looks much smarter. The one on the right has passed a cognitive test the won on the left got a F on his cognitive test and he even used a cheat sheet.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

Pro: He behaves like an adult, he understands what the President is supposed to do, he isn't an asshole to everyone.

Con: He inherited a mess of problems from his predecessor, he's 80 years old, he isn't forceful enough in getting his positions across.

12 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

Pro: He behaves like an adult, he understands what the President is supposed to do, he isn't an asshole to everyone.

Con: He inherited a mess of problems from his predecessor, he's 80 years old, he isn't forceful enough in getting his positions across.

I cannot say anything about the Pro.   I think most are true.  The last he has pushed with his condemning half of the republic (MAGA) for having a different agenda from his and saying half the republic is anti-democracy.  The Con however I take exception with.   He did not inherit a mess of problems.   He created most of the problems he "inherited" by EO'ing out of existence previous policies.  I agree he's 80 years old.   I disagree that he isn't forceful enough.   That implies that he could be forceful enough.   He is 80 and a victim of dementia which comes to most people and is not on a set schedule.  It has happened to him before his time perhaps but he is incapable of being forceful enough because the lacks the mental clarity to do so.   When he sits there and says he better not say anything or he'll get in trouble, that is not a sign he is not forceful enough.   It is incompetence. 

mspart

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Tripnsweep said:

Those rose color glasses hide all the truth.

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

He doesn’t understand anything. He’s mush. 

• Fire 1

My prediction is his speech tonight will be a failure because he will fail before it is over.   And everyone will see what kind of shape this guy (who can run circles around anyone else in the white house which should tell you about those couch potatoes) is in and he will leave the race shortly after.  

mspart