"That's Dan Gable, whoa"

https://www.flowrestling.org/collections/12051991-2024-penn-state-vs-iowa-wrestling/video?playing=12067024

Beau Bartlett's interview after the Iowa match. At the 2:03 point he pauses to say hello to someone off camera, then turns back to the reporters and says, "That's Dan Gable, whoa" as his eyes light up. Pretty cool.

• Fire 5

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Beau is the nicest most genuine kid.  Always complimentary of his opponents.  After his loss to Alirez last year at NCAA's he said he couldn't wait for the final to watch Alirez and Woods.  

He took his lumps for the team and aquitted himself well up a weight for 2 years.

Mad respect for the smiling assasin.  

• Fire 10

45 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Beau is the nicest most genuine kid.  Always complimentary of his opponents.  After his loss to Alirez last year at NCAA's he said he couldn't wait for the final to watch Alirez and Woods.  

He took his lumps for the team and aquitted himself well up a weight for 2 years.

Mad respect for the smiling assasin.  

Agree, Beau seems like a good guy. Always has something interesting to say. Very high EQ. Hard to hate on him. Nick Lee and Jason Nolf, too. 

• Fire 3

5 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Agree, Beau seems like a good guy. Always has something interesting to say. Very high EQ. Hard to hate on him. Nick Lee and Jason Nolf, too. 

Just needs to shoot more 🙂

• Fire 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

https://www.flowrestling.org/collections/12051991-2024-penn-state-vs-iowa-wrestling/video?playing=12067024

Beau Bartlett's interview after the Iowa match. At the 2:03 point he pauses to say hello to someone off camera, then turns back to the reporters and says, "That's Dan Gable, whoa" as his eyes light up. Pretty cool.

Thanks for posting this. He's a revelation - one of the most engaging postgame athlete interviews I've ever seen.  

Thanks for posting this. He's a revelation - one of the most engaging postgame athlete interviews I've ever seen.  

BWI/HVI member NerfState goes to media availability as well.

Good interviews on his page:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

All the penn state kids seem so great and genuine- they truly love the sport and cherish their time doing it. They definitely practice gratitude like the new age is preaching. 

it pisses me off…

Doesn't though?

(It does w/me! )

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.