Are Starocci's and Kerkvliet's Starting Slots At Risk?

No one thought Wally Pipp, one of the best power hitters of the dead ball era, would lose his starting spot to Lou Gehrig just because he had a headache one day.

After tonight's Rutgers dual we have to ask, will Starocci lose out to Barraclough? Will Kerkvliet lose out to Cochran? After all Cale has no loyalty to anyone. Just ask Nevills.

How did I do @Jimmy Cinnabon?

• Fire 5
  • Haha 7

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

No one thought Wally Pipp, one of the best power hitters of the dead ball era, would lose his starting spot to Lou Gehrig just because he had a headache one day.

After tonight's Rutgers dual we have to ask, will Starocci lose out to Barraclough? Will Kerkvliet lose out to Cochran? After all Cale has no loyalty to anyone. Just ask Nevills.

Are you willing to bet?

Just testing your jimmyism.  😉

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

God damn you Jimmy.  

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

The Doppelganger Award

On 2/12/2024 at 9:17 PM, Wrestleknownothing said:

Multiple Nevills!

6 hours ago, Rassling said:

Is Jimmy gone? Did you guys finally succeed in pushing him away for good?

We are not sure.  Wkn started this thread, welched on an offer and plagiarized another posters material all within ~24 hr period and after Jimmy was supposedly gone so ... 🤔

There is a lawsuit underway so maybe we will know more after the discovery phase.  Stay tuned. 

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

We are not sure.  Wkn started this thread, welched on an offer and plagiarized another posters material all within ~24 hr period and after Jimmy was supposedly gone so ... 🤔

There is a lawsuit underway so maybe we will know more after the discovery phase.  Stay tuned. 

You seem quite pleased it got to this point, huh.  A guy some of us enjoyed, eliminated by a few individuals who deep down inside know they couldn’t hold a candle to his contributions. Even the big shot of you all chimes in every  now and then which only reduced his credibility even more. 

Why hasn’t D1 Men’s collegiate wrestling advanced like other sports? Well down inside during quiet moments, YOU (those who hate this guy)  know why - don’t you. 

Take your fancy excel stats and stick them where the sun don’t shine because at the end of the day any wrestler at any time can produce results inconsistent with past results. 

Edited by Rassling

4 minutes ago, Rassling said:

You seem quite pleased it got to this point, huh.  A guy some of us enjoyed, eliminated by a few individuals who deep down inside know they couldn’t hold a candle to his contributions. Even the big shot of you all chimes in every  now and then which only reduced his credibility even more. 

Why hasn’t D1 Men’s collegiate wrestling advanced like other sports? Well down inside during quiet moments, YOU know why - don’t you. 

Take your fancy excel stats and stick them where the sun don’t shine because at the end of the day any wrestler at any time can produce results inconsistent with past results. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯    ;_;

Edited by ionel

21 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Why hasn’t D1 Men’s collegiate wrestling advanced like other sports? Well down inside during quiet moments, YOU (those who hate this guy)  know why - don’t you. 

@Rassling comin' in hot.

I aasume the fancy excel stats is a shot at me. If so, you may want to get your facts straight before you pop off.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

@Rassling comin' in hot.

I aasume the fancy excel stats is a shot at me. If so, you may want to get your facts straight before you pop off.

No not at all - just stats in general sir. I’ve watched and participated in enough matches where previous results were irrelevant. Just an observation here in this forum.

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

@Rassling comin' in hot.

Also I’m one who will intervene when someone is being picked on. I’m not in support at all over the constant shots on this one wrestling fan. 

32 minutes ago, Rassling said:

I eliminated Jimmy all by myself.  WKN and Ionel had nothing to do with it. 

image.thumb.png.f363833af7da38ce7207283ab9f94e9b.png

Edited by PortaJohn

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

I eliminated Jimmy all by myself.  WKN and Ionel had nothing to do with it. 

It’s too bad you just couldn’t drop the it. You may have a valid reason but I wish it could have been let go. 

Just now, Rassling said:

It’s too bad you just couldn’t drop the it. You may have a valid reason but I wish it could have been let go. 

He wasn't forced or pushed to take the bet.  He lost.  End of story.  Get over it