Monday night on BTN...Rutgers @ PSU

feet2back

Just now, MNRodent said:

Are bricks really much good with no replay?  What they going to do just talk it over from memory and then not change the call.

They can still be used to show displeasure. 

Or throw at the opposing coach. 

• Fire 1

Just now, MNRodent said:

Not really.  Big Ten schedule both years and he also had Okie State/Fix regular season last year.

Yes really.  He's had more high ranked opponents this year.  The schedule doesnt lie

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

15 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

Are bricks really much good with no replay?  What they going to do just talk it over from memory and then not change the call.

It's the placebo effect.  It makes you feel better.  

A lot of elevator and cross walk buttons employ that psychology.  The buttons don't do anything but they give the person waiting the illusion of having done something, usually just expressing their impatience.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Yes really.  He's had more high ranked opponents this year.  The schedule doesnt lie

He has losses to two freshmen this year that are ranked high largely because they beat him.

• Fire 1

I don't think hes regressed he was 15-3 going into Big10's last year he lost to chris cannon, Fix, Brayden palmer. He was probably wrestling a bit over expectation for two weekends and now hes more back to what he was prior to big 10's and NCAA's. 

1 minute ago, MNRodent said:

He has losses to two freshmen this year that are ranked high largely because they beat him.

Again not true.  Crookham beat Vito earlier in the year & Bouzakis pinned Orine earlier in the year.  The other losses are to Ragusin and now Shawver.  All four ranked in the top 10 or (11) for Shawver in Intemat's rankings.  

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Again not true.  Crookham beat Vito earlier in the year & Bouzakis pinned Orine earlier in the year.  The other losses are to Ragusin and now Shawver.  All four ranked in the top 10 or (11) for Shawver in Intemat's rankings.  

Byrd, Fix, Cannon were all top 10ish and returning All-Americans last year at the time of their meeting. Plus, RBY twice, Mendez twice, Fix again in the postseason. His only bad loss last year was Palmer.

4 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

Byrd, Fix, Cannon were all top 10ish and returning All-Americans last year at the time of their meeting. Plus, RBY twice, Mendez twice, Fix again in the postseason. His only bad loss last year was Palmer.

I don't know how to tell you in any other way that he's wrestled a harder regular season schedule this year.