Biden is Too Demented to Be Found Guilty of Crimes,  But Not Too Demented to Be President?

Ignoring members gives you control over when you review content.  Everyone has that functionality.

You can also customize your experience with a JavaScript plugin that works on desktop and mobile browsers.

My version replaces stock photos with name searched photos, and allows replacing any profile photo with whatever image I choose.  It also changes profile names to say what I want them to say.  

It can ignore topics and hide them like below.

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

Part of me wishes this section didn't exist.

Probably not the "part" of you that posted aggressively 2 hours before this last post of yours.

If you're bipolar, it can be a real problem between your "parts."

I have friends with your condition. I understand. I sincerely wish you nothing but the best. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

This place is pretty toxic. Anyone feel like we should all just go???

I guess this was a big swing and a miss. I used to make a better joke in my younger days. Maybe I should have said ‘hacked’. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Fire 1

22 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I guess this was a big swing and a miss. I used to make a better joke in my younger days. Maybe I should have said ‘hacked’. 

Want to know more about this place being 'hacked' the other night? Either ask here or send me a PM. I would be more than happy to explain it to you.

If you don't understand it - that's OK. But maybe try not to make jokes? Ignorance tends to not be very funny.

The good news is that Bob Dole - as expected - has it under control. He's been around this stuff for a long time!

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Want to know more about this place being 'hacked' the other night? Either ask here or send me a PM. I would be more than happy to explain it to you.

If you don't understand it - that's OK. But maybe try not to make jokes? Ignorance tends to not be very funny.

The good news is that Bob Dole - as expected - has it under control. He's been around this stuff for a long time!

Matt Rife once said; everyone has ***ducked** up shit. And if you can’t make light and make jokes around it; then all it is for you is ***ducked** up shit. 

Whatever it is that has you feathers ruffled….not as big a deal as you’re making it out to be in the grand scheme of things. And neither are you. You should relax. 

• Fire 1

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Probably not the "part" of you that posted aggressively 2 hours before this last post of yours.

If you're bipolar, it can be a real problem between your "parts."

I have friends with your condition. I understand. I sincerely wish you nothing but the best. 

I meant the part where I have to read your comments and I temporarily get dumber. As does anyone else that reads it. 

• Fire 3
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Matt Rife once said; everyone has ***ducked** up shit. And if you can’t make light and make jokes around it; then all it is for you is ***ducked** up shit. 

Whatever it is that has you feathers ruffled….not as big a deal as you’re making it out to be in the grand scheme of things. And neither are you. You should relax. 

The situation was no bigger or smaller of a deal than it actually was. In this case, it was dealt with by Bob Dole. Nicely done and also 🪦

Making jokes when you have a clear understanding is great...

But jokes out of ignorance result in nothing but ignorant jokes.

16 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

I meant the part where I have to read your comments and I temporarily get dumber. As does anyone else that reads it. 

Whoa, I've interacted with you before. I think they have medication for that. Get medicated.

You can't afford to get any dumber.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The situation was no bigger or smaller of a deal than it actually was. In this case, it was dealt with by Bob Dole. Nicely done and also 🪦

Making jokes when you have a clear understanding is great...

But jokes out of ignorance result in nothing but ignorant jokes.

Your attempts at saving face aren’t going the way you think they are. 

Everyone gets emotional sometimes. It’s okay.   But whoever was getting to you in this particular case, you didn’t let them keep you down. You picked yourself up, dusted yourself off, and got back in the game. BE PROUD!

Moving along….

• Fire 1

18 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Your attempts at saving face aren’t going the way you think they are. 

Everyone gets emotional sometimes. It’s okay.   But whoever was getting to you in this particular case, you didn’t let them keep you down. You picked yourself up, dusted yourself off, and got back in the game. BE PROUD!

Moving along….

I'm letting all of that slide.

I don't know about the 'saving face' take... maybe it looks that way to some. Which is fine. I also don't know about any kind of 'getting emotional' and my 'feathers ruffled'... this was just another day at the IMW forums for me. Again, it may look that way to some. Which is fine. For me, the back and forth is routine - I really don't get ever too worked up about it.

I am chill but won't back down from offensive online jerks. But still chill all through my replies. A lot of the wrestlers I know are the same way. We have a bad reputation for starting fights - but really, it's just that we don't back down. Confidence doesn't require us to prove anything. Any fights that get started are almost always started by the other guy.

EHVuS5eVP0=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1