Minnesota @ Oklahoma State

poorwrestler

16 minutes ago, TexRef said:

WOW. Does the "John Smith has to go" talk go up a level now? 

This doesn't only apply to OSU and this meet, I've seen many other such examples, but if no one on the coaching staff is good at math then why not hire a 5th grader to sit on the bench and do the heavy analysis?  🤔

Let's talk about the weight shift that Minnesota did in the last two weight classes.  When is the last time in D1 wrestling when two guys shift up a weight from where they were a couple days ago and beat two higher ranked guys.  Foy, the backup at 184 moves up and beats Surber and Joles #28 at 197 beats #18 Doucet at Hwt.

• Fire 3

2 hours ago, GoGopher said:

Surprised this dual hasn’t gotten more media attention. Was a wild one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree I think it got lost on people's schedules between CLKV, CyHawk, and Beard vs Dean revenge match.  But this was a great dual that I finally got to watch last night after my family fell asleep.  Carter Young looked pretty good.  He's great on his feet and with scrambling.

2 hours ago, GoGopher said:

Surprised this dual hasn’t gotten more media attention. Was a wild one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, all the podcasts talking about Cy/Hawk dual, which had a great crowd but not the most exciting matches.  Brayton Lee wins that match if the dual were on the line, but Blockhus already clinched it.  Brayton missed the whole week of Thanksgiving with a fever, and probably didn't get much mat time before this dual.

1 minute ago, MNRodent said:

Right, all the podcasts talking about Cy/Hawk dual, which had a great crowd but not the most exciting matches.  Brayton Lee wins that match if the dual were on the line, but Blockhus already clinched it.  Brayton missed the whole week of Thanksgiving with a fever, and probably didn't get much mat time before this dual.

G had a hang nail.