Can BobDole confirm?

ionel

13 hours ago, ionel said:

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996

François Mitterrand

Just saw this this morning . Good night. Mitterrand has been dead for 28 years. Supposedly he asked Joe and I quote " how long you back for Joe ?" . We will probably will only see Joe only a few times now before the election.

• Stalling 1

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Only the guy Biden mentioned has been dead for decades.  🤦‍♂️ 

That would be correct. Today he could not remember the name Hamas, a reporter had to help him.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Stalling 1

47 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Do we think the President of the United States and anyone running for President should take a cognitive test and the results be made available to voters?

Yes . They should also have health and fitness test. The job is both mentally and physically demanding. You have the job for 4 years. It's not like a football or baseball season. I think this should be for congressman and senators along with term limits.

• Clown 1

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

He meant Macron, not Mitterand. Like when Trump said Haley, but meant Pelosi. We have two senile old men to choose from. Oof.

There really is no comparison. So my prediction is Joe suddenly has a medical issue in mid July preventing him from running for reelection. He has to withdraw from the presidential election. Who replaces Joe as the democratic nominee?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

Do we think the President of the United States and anyone running for President should take a cognitive test and the results be made available to voters?

Generally, this is satisfied during a lengthy, vigorous campaign, but we can’t really rely on that or an honest press to convey the truth. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

There really is no comparison. So my prediction is Joe suddenly has a medical issue in mid July preventing him from running for reelection. He has to withdraw from the presidential election. Who replaces Joe as the democratic nominee?

There absolutely is a comparison. As a matter of fact, they are identical situations. Two confused old men.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

16 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

There absolutely is a comparison. As a matter of fact, they are identical situations. Two confused old men.

It’s something everyone does occasionally.  With Biden, it’s more often than not. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

He meant Macron, not Mitterand. Like when Trump said Haley, but meant Pelosi. We have two senile old men to choose from. Oof.

Wait ... what?  You said Haley was in charge of Jan 6 security.  😉

I can't argue with the second part.  Oof! 

18 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Current sources says Kamala.    Now there's a real non qualified candidate.  Talk about not being able to put coherent sentences together.  

Kamala - Culture is - it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right?  And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment, and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know, it comes in the morning.'

Kamala - We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too.'

She the one next in line.   Heaven help us all. 

mspart

• Fire 1

18 minutes ago, mspart said:

Current sources says Kamala.    Now there's a real non qualified candidate.  Talk about not being able to put coherent sentences together.  

Kamala - Culture is - it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right?  And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment, and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know, it comes in the morning.'

Kamala - We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too.'

mspart

Maybe they’ll draft Amy Klobuchar to run again. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

We are in a world of hurt. Or as Kamala would say ,"our moment of time has come and we should reflect the moment because in the morning there will be joy".

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, mspart said:

I think BobDole is finally really dead.   Has not made an appearance here when summoned.   Usually he swoops right in.   RIP BobDole. 

mspart

Maybe he is meeting with Kamala as we speak.

• Confused 1

Whether they are meeting or not meeting is not the appearance of morning joy, but it is in the words of the philosopher, an understanding of the root causes of who can get it done.   Once we get to the root causes, then progress can be made on the root causes so that the root causes will be addressed to address those root causes that we were addressing.  And I think about it in that way, too.  

mspart

• Fire 2

C'mon Bob ... Biden has been meeting with all the dead leaders, surely you've had a recent conversation.  Don't leave us in the dark @BobDole.  

President Biden claimed he spoke with the late German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who died in 2017, in 2021 while recalling past conversations during fundraising events on Wednesday. The gaffe marks his second of the week.

• Fire 2