Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

let's start with term limits first.

I agree this would fix many problems including this one.  With term limits you won't gain celebrity status so no one is going to recognize you to bother you when going thru an airport.  

• Fire 1

23 hours ago, ionel said:

I agree this would fix many problems including this one.  With term limits you won't gain celebrity status so no one is going to recognize you to bother you when going thru an airport.  

Not sure about that.  How long did it take MTG, AOC, to reach 'celebrity status'?

19 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not sure about that.  How long did it take MTG, AOC, to reach 'celebrity status'?

It about the long term money they all make.  Would limit it big time. Not to mention it’s the only way to drain the swamp and keep it drained. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Who is MTG and does AOC have issues going through airports? 

42 minutes ago, ionel said:

Who is MTG and does AOC have issues going through airports? 

MTG= Marjoire Taylor Greene

AOC- whether or not, is not the point.  I was discussing your comment that term limits would keep them from 'gaining celebrity status'....using these two as examples of politicians who gained celebrity status well before the time frame of any would be term limits.

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

MTG= Marjoire Taylor Greene

AOC- whether or not, is not the point.  I was discussing your comment that term limits would keep them from 'gaining celebrity status'....using these two as examples of politicians who gained celebrity status well before the time frame of any would be term limits.

But have they obtained enough status so as to have trouble going through airports.  How many terms have they served?  

I don't think there is yet a case to be made for security for folks in Congress.   However, it is good that Scalise had security on the ball field back a few years ago.   Perhaps helped him live rather than die.  

mspart