Cinnabon - underrated?

ionel

I enjoy a good bagel for breakfast, easy to toast and spread with favorite topping, you can pick it up and eat without a sticky mess on your hands.  If going out to eat a four egg omelet is wonderful.  But the cinnabon, does it have a place, is it underrated?  Sure there was a time we all remember mom cooking a large platter of cinnabons but seems they fell out of favor.  Once you get that sticky mess on your fingers its just hard to get off.  Underrated ... what say you? 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

I have not eaten breakfast since mid November and I've only eaten lunch twice in that time span.  I'm more of a dinner-only kind of guy.  Black coffee and water are more than enough to get through the day

You're a great guy.  I think this forum could help you find a job.  Maybe post your resume?  I'd be more than willing to get you some job leads

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

You're a great guy.  I think this forum could help you find a job.  Maybe post your resume?  I'd be more than willing to get you some job leads

Screenshot_20240201-120421_Chrome.jpg.d219dd52ca65f13e781f6413dfa5bc75.jpg

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

Fly has great technique. 

The outside... not a problem!

However... getting the inside, well, that can get EXTRA messy! (I heard you need a sandblaster to get that blue#%&@! off... 

During-applying-harpic-power-plus.jpg

PLUS, all the shots that you'll have to take as well... Better yet, just leave it for the professionals, m'kay? 😏)

D3

• Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 hour ago, D3UC157 said:

But also…

Cinnamon buns vs. Sticky buns

Which do you prefer?

Please understand there is a world of difference between these two seemingly identical cinnamon-rolled pastries.

Not even close.  Mallon's Sticky Buns from Ocean City NJ.  

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Not even close.  Mallon's Sticky Buns from Ocean City NJ.  

if you're into that sort of thing, I would also suggest Mrs. Brizzles Buns in Sea Isle

But among the Jersey shore towns, I'm a Wildwood guy through and through

Edited by flyingcement
  • Fire 1

48 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

if you're into that sort of thing, I would also suggest Mrs. Brizzles Buns in Sea Isle

But among the Jersey shore towns, I'm a Wildwood guy through and through

Brizzles is great too. Are you North Wildwood or Wildwood Crest guy?  I'm a big fan of Urie's.  Not necessarily for the food just love sitting out on that deck with live music 

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 1

44 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Brizzles is great too. Are you North Wildwood or Wildwood Crest guy?  I'm a big fan of Urie's.  Not necessarily for the food just love sitting out on that deck with live music 

We were in Wildwood proper - in Ocean Towers at the beginning of the Boardwalk.  My grandfather had a place there and all the cousins would rotate going there.  The property is still in the family with some cousins.  It's not as relaxing as the other spots, but filled with nostalgia for me