A Majority of Idiots Voted For This Idiot And This Idiot Got Elected

57 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you just keep digging yourself deeper.

i can't believe you actually spent all that time typing what you did.

the most revealing part in it is that you admit to responded to something that you didn't read. 

which is probably a large (but not total) reason why you sound so stupid on this. 

Nope, wrong again dummy. 

I read all of it. Some of it I "ignored."

Maybe buy yourself a good dictionary and use it from time to time. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

32 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you don't have to click. you can see that stat plainly visible you giant, disingenuous dork. 

Ah! You mean the "15 counties" stat you posted yourself before the creepy xwitter post reference.

Cool, 15 counties

Not sure I care about those (or any) specific 15 counties. And... still... won't click creepy xwitter guy post.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

3 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Let's break it down:

• Chart by "EndWokeness" - I completely ignored the chart due to obvious bias and lack of credibility.
    Didn't care about the chart then, care even less about it now.

Man walks into a room in which everyone is talking about a chart.

Says something stupid.

Everyone: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Man: "Oh, the chart. yeah i didn't read that."

you're like a child. 

• Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

TBD

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ah! You mean the "15 counties" stat you posted yourself before the creepy xwitter post reference.

Cool, 15 counties

Not sure I care about those (or any) specific 15 counties. And... still... won't click creepy xwitter guy post.

no one cares which counties you care about. please stfu and go away. you're making an ass of yourself and the boards worse. 

TBD

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

no one cares which counties you care about. please stfu and go away. you're making an ass of yourself and the boards worse. 

Be nice to him. He looks up to you in your position of power 😂

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Turn right Joe. Turn right. 

This globalercicist needs to be mocked for his dermentia!  I hate people with demensha and disabilities!

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

6 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Joe does look very spry and in command of his body and mental faculties.   This video completely changes my mind about his physical and mental condition.   Look at him walk.   How poorly conditioned are all those folks around him that he walks and works circles around?

mspart

18 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Man walks into a room in which everyone is talking about a chart.

Says something stupid.

Everyone: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Man: "Oh, the chart. yeah i didn't read that."

you're like a child. 

Here we go again. Man, you are a hard head.

I didn't say that "I didn't read that", I said I "ignored" it.

Here's the post again.

20 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Nope, wrong again dummy. 

I read all of it. Some of it I "ignored."

Maybe buy yourself a good dictionary and use it from time to time. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

"Ignore" = refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:
"he ignored her outraged question"

I read the damn thing, then immediately disregarded it because it was a trash chart.

Work on getting a handle on the English language first, and then maybe we can discuss more topics.

18 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

I was expecting some humor about your original silly "counties" comment - but this post you made was entirely humorless.

It's not too late. Maybe take a 2nd run at it and see if you can dig up something funny.

Maybe it'll be funny, maybe not, but it will be better than this post where you call me names and such. It was weak.

On 2/1/2024 at 4:32 AM, Husker_Du said:

Ilhan is the worst and doesn't really even try to hide it. AOC is just plain stupid. Like amazingly low IQ and vapid.

but Ilhan is dangerous.

AOC came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. (wikipedia). She later graduated cum laude from Boston University while working her way through school.

Oh yeah, she sounds pretty stupid compared to the guy who didn't know Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands (US is even in there for godsake) were part of the USA, or who said we won the American Revolution by seizing the airports from the Brits. I think your skills of observation are quite lacking.

50 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

AOC came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. (wikipedia). She later graduated cum laude from Boston University while working her way through school.

Oh yeah, she sounds pretty stupid compared to the guy who didn't know Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands (US is even in there for godsake) were part of the USA, or who said we won the American Revolution by seizing the airports from the Brits. I think your skills of observation are quite lacking.

Ummmm AOC didn’t know we have three branches of government when she took office. She thought they were chambers.  🤦‍♂️ speaking of lacking 

https://www.dailycommercial.com/story/news/local/2018/12/02/from-right-stunning-ignorance-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/7964967007/

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, NM1965 said:

Did she have the best volcano? Vinegar, baking soda and all? I'm impressed.

1 hour ago, NM1965 said:

Please tell me you aren't serious...this has to be a joke right??

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Please tell me you aren't serious...this has to be a joke right??

Nope. She's smart as a whip. As opposed to the Republicans in the house like MTG and Boebert.

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Ummmm AOC didn’t know we have three branches of government when she took office. She thought they were chambers.  🤦‍♂️ speaking of lacking 

https://www.dailycommercial.com/story/news/local/2018/12/02/from-right-stunning-ignorance-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/7964967007/

MTG said jewish space lasers were starting forest fires. MTG said 911 was a hoax, then an inside job. What's she saying this week? Then you have Lauren Boebert who dropped out of High School and literally married the first sex offender who pulled his junk out and showed it to her, who finally managed to get her GED on the 4th try. I bet neither of those skanks even know what part of the government they are currently in.

Compared to the gems from the GOP, AOC is Einstein. I'm sure she knows of the 3 branches of government, probably the question was couched in a weird way. What I think is particularly funny is you guys who are apparently dumb enough to believe rightwing agitprop and support Donald Trump think that AOC, who graduated from law school cum laude, is "dumb" 😄

Edited by NM1965
grammar

50 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

MTG said jewish space lasers were starting forest fires. MTG said 911 was a hoax, then an inside job. What's she saying this week? Then you have Lauren Boebert who dropped out of High School and literally married the first sex offender who pulled his junk out and showed it to her, who finally managed to get her GED on the 4th try. I bet neither of those skanks even know what part of the government they are currently in.

Compared to the gems from the GOP, AOC is Einstein. I'm sure she knows of the 3 branches of government, probably the question was couched in a weird way. What I think is particularly funny is you guys who are apparently dumb enough to believe rightwing agitprop and support Donald Trump think that AOC, who graduated from law school cum laude, is "dumb" 😄

You said AOC was smart. Now you have deflected to MTG? Can we agree they got dummies on both sides?

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

You said AOC was smart. Now you have deflected to MTG? Can we agree they got dummies on both sides?

Oh, there's no doubt about that. You can't swing a dead cat in DC without hitting a moron.

• Haha 1