Border Wars

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Wrong again. Thanks for playing, no consolation prizes in this one ✌️

Bahahhahahahahahhahahaha. You were so proud then pooof.  👋  It’s so easy to make you run away.  

Edited by JimmyBT

On 1/26/2024 at 3:07 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

He also said he wants the economy to crash before November. Because…you know…America first!

MAGA!!

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m sure I could come up with something appropriate…

Maybe you could sew everyone a singlet. 😂

4 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Bahahhahahahahahhahahaha. You were so proud then pooof.  👋  It’s so easy to make you run away.  

I can’t argue with you there. Over the years, I’ve spent a lot of time around toddlers. I’m at a point in life where I see one starting to act up……I’m out!!! 🤙🏼

50 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I can’t argue with you there. Over the years, I’ve spent a lot of time around toddlers. I’m at a point in life where I see one starting to act up……I’m out!!! 🤙🏼

Says the guy that keeps coming back to me.  So easy. 

50 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You seem to talk a lot about how much time you spend with children. Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Clown 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Banter is one thing, don’t be a sick ***duck**. 
Surely something can be done about that kind of talk, eh @Husker_Du??

You just said it yourself. Wasn’t it just you The other day that asked people to pray for your kids? Over a wrestling meet.  

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Stalling 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Jimmy Bt you are a little out of bounds. Come on. 

Ummmmmm didn’t you just say two weeks is enough time for a woman to report being assullted?   You might want to worry about your own line. 

45 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Ummmmmm didn’t you just say two weeks is enough time for a woman to report being assullted?   You might want to worry about your own line. 

What does that have to do with you implying Wrestlingrasta might be a doing improper things with his children? I think we can have conversations and leave those kind of comments in the gutter where they belong.

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

What does that have to do with you implying Wrestlingrasta might be a doing improper things with his children? I think we can have conversations and leave those kind of comments in the gutter where they belong.

What you stated was not only stupid but improper.  No woman should ever be put in that position.  You seem pretty sure that I was implying something.  Mind reader? 

7 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

What you stated was not only stupid but improper.  No woman should ever be put in that position.  You seem pretty sure that I was implying something.  Mind reader? 

This is a cowardly post. Why did you wait until now to speak up?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

8 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i agree. chill out with that crap @JimmyBT

however, Rasta - you intimated similar crap about me in the Jim Jordan thread.

I did not. Not even in the slightest. You made a remark that I felt brushed away Jordan’s silence, and I said it would have me thinking twice before letting you talk to my kids, but it had absolutely nothing to do with insinuating anything of the sort of you with kids.  Two completely different things.   

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I did not. Not even in the slightest. You made a remark that I felt brushed away Jordan’s silence, and I said it would have me thinking twice before letting you talk to my kids, but it had absolutely nothing to do with insinuating anything of the sort of you with kids.  Two completely different things.   

🤐