Good for her

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I appreciate what he has done to a) bring us back to a good track from the depths we were in from 2020, and b) improve our standing and respect around the world. 

I’m sure I’m going to be flooded with posts from Twitter, WSJ, thehill to counter what I said above, but while everyone follows what their respective media tells them to think I like to focus more on the raw data. That said, there’s a difference between coming back, and pushing forward.  Once you’re back the agenda becomes much more push forward, and to your point it’s those push forward ideals that would concern me. 

Btw, What is your respective media ???????  Has to be the C hinese N ews N etwork. 

• Clown 1

Some questionables about Haley from isidewith.com

• Increase the money to Ukraine
  • Lower corp taxes from where they currently are
  • Corporations, unions, and non-profit organizations should be allowed to donate to political parties
  • Protect NATO countries regardless of how little they contribute financially
  • The president should be able to take military action without Congress approval
  • Supports the Patriot Act
  • U.S. should assassinate suspected terrorists in other countries
  • U.S. should sell military weapons to India to counter Chinese and Russian influence
  • Grant citizenship to children of illegal immigrants born in America
  • Working illegal immigrants be given temporary amnesty if they pay taxes
  • The government should give tax credits and subsidies to the wind power industry.
  • The government should allow mega-mergers of large companies

• Fire 1

34 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I appreciate what he has done to a) bring us back to a good track from the depths we were in from 2020, and b) improve our standing and respect around the world. 

I’m sure I’m going to be flooded with posts from Twitter, WSJ, thehill to counter what I said above, but while everyone follows what their respective media tells them to think I like to focus more on the raw data. That said, there’s a difference between coming back, and pushing forward.  Once you’re back the agenda becomes much more push forward, and to your point it’s those push forward ideals that would concern me. 

So when Biden grants every illegal immigrant citizenship you’ll be be in line with his decision? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

So when Biden grants every illegal immigrant citizenship you’ll be be in line with his decision? 

No, and nothing I said leads to that, in fact what I said is exact opposite of what you are implying. Maybe you need to read what I wrote again. 

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

No, and nothing I said leads to that, in fact what I said is exact opposite of what you are implying. Maybe you need to read what I wrote again. 

So when it happens and it kills the two party system you’ll take blame for voting for him.  Good. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

She’s not being propped up by the left. MAGA just starting their thing because shes challenging Trump and the sheep are falling in herd. She’s the most dangerous to Biden because she’s the only one of the three who can pull from the middle.  Part of why she’s my favorite of the three. 

Who currently running for president is not a fraud? Name one??

lmfao.

this is so stupid i don't know where to begin. you're the fraud lol. 

• She's receiving MILLIONS of funding from the left. 

• MSM is going out of there way in there coverage of her

• Iowa ran out party-switch applications b/c they were trying to help her

these things are all over the news. the last of which i mentioned previously on here.

• Haha 1

TBD

15 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Call me a fraud then cite Benny Johnson Twitter and Fox News 😂

Im not going to spend anymore time on you. Babye

You’re a complete fraud. Liberal and wOke as f&$k. 

• Stalling 1

18 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

lmfao.

these things are all over the news. the last of which i mentioned previously on here.

Easy. You’ll trigger him with actual facts.  Probably in moms basement closet as we speak. 

• Stalling 1

22 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m pretty sure he’s the fourth person (in the short time since I joined this site) that has owned you into submission.   Bahahahahahahahaha 

Well Nikki is certainly more centrist than the other two that are still in the running.  And I remember both Rs and Ds playing games in the primaries to get desired results for the main election.

Just last time in 2022, numerous Ds voted for Trump candidates in the Primary so they could beat them in the general because some were felt to be weak candidates.   This happened, and the Ds got the R candidates they wanted so they could be beaten.   Trumps candidates did well in the primaries but not the general election. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/11/15/democrats-boosted-trump-gop-primaries-helping-midterms/10670042002/

mspart

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Well Nikki is certainly more centrist than the other two that are still in the running.  And I remember both Rs and Ds playing games in the primaries to get desired results for the main election.

Just last time in 2022, numerous Ds voted for Trump candidates in the Primary so they could beat them in the general because some were felt to be weak candidates.   This happened, and the Ds got the R candidates they wanted so they could be beaten.   Trumps candidates did well in the primaries but not the general election. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/11/15/democrats-boosted-trump-gop-primaries-helping-midterms/10670042002/

mspart

This is very true. Would prefer to see more center conservatives in the primaries/general

50 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

we went over this before: it's called genetic fallacy.

that Benny Johnson tweeted it doesn't change the fact that the videos contain people in their own words. 

you know this, you know you're wrong, and you have no recourse. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

TBD

4 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

lmfao.

20240115_121659.jpg.0f99f68d8df5b509cbd0eac48170a67b.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, jross said:

Some questionables about Haley from isidewith.com

• Increase the money to Ukraine

This is good

• Corporations, unions, and non-profit organizations should be allowed to donate to political parties

Supreme court already ruled this is free speech. Not sure what you expect anyone to do about this. 

• Protect NATO countries regardless of how little they contribute financially

That's the definition of a military alliance, and we are bound to do this by treaty obligation regardless of who the president is. 

• The president should be able to take military action without Congress approval

Trump did this many times. 

• Supports the Patriot Act

Good

• U.S. should assassinate suspected terrorists in other countries

You don't think killing Bin Laden was good?

• U.S. should sell military weapons to India to counter Chinese and Russian influence

What's wrong with India?

• Grant citizenship to children of illegal immigrants born in America

This is in the constitution-nothing a president can do about this.

• Working illegal immigrants be given temporary amnesty if they pay taxes

This is already happening de facto and benefits republicans

• The government should allow mega-mergers of large companies

There's nothing wrong with this a priori-some mergers are anti-competitive, but corporations often need to do this to increase efficiency. 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

.blah

Ukraine.  We must have our own house in order before helping others.  We are fiscally irresponsible.

Corporations.  They are not people and should have limited lobbying influence on politics.  

Nato.  No free rides.  

Trump.  The War Powers Resolution and constitutional powers of the president and Congress need revisited.

Suspicious does not warrant a death penalty.  Blowback is real.

Patriot Act.  This is unwarranted expansion of government power over its people.

India.  DemLight supports sellings weopons to boost the US economy.  I do not support war profiteering.

Mergers are fine.  Monopolies are bad.  They limit the benefits from competition.

The actions of others and laws do not make right and wrong.

6 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

WrestlingRasta will dismiss b/c Charlie Kirk tweeted it

Oh fear not, it’s not Charlie Kirk. I don’t take a single thing you say/post seriously, because I do not find you at all a serious person. . 

(just letting you know so you can use your time efficiently in the future) 

• Fire 1