Jan 06 challenge

I challenge any conservative from this board to admit the events at the Capitol on Jan 06, 2021 was the violent insurrection attempt that it was.  Not a single one of you have the intellectual integrity to do so. 

• Fire 2

58 minutes ago, neutral said:

I challenge any conservative from this board to admit the events at the Capitol on Jan 06, 2021 was the violent insurrection attempt that it was.  Not a single one of you have the intellectual integrity to do so. 

• Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

This was primarily an organic peaceful protest, with less than 1% of attendees charged for breaking the law, and primarily for trespassing.  Law enforcement entrapped several radical people in advance of and during J6.  A relatively small number of attendees were charged with sedition, etc., type insurrection charges.  

---

The most common charges have been entering or remaining in a restricted federal building or grounds.  How does trespassing, even for an extended period, lead to control of a county? 

Of an estimated 120,000 attendees, ~1100 have been charged with trespassing. (1%)

How many people were arrested inside the capitol with guns?  Zero.

How many people were arrested outside the capitol with guns?  Some.

Was there violence?  Yes.

Did Trump organize an insurrection?  He was not charged for it.

Has anyone been charged with sedition?  A few.

Was there an insurrection wanted by some?  Yes.

Say more about it.  The overwhelming percentage were protestors and demonstrators, a small percentage were rioters, and a relatively few were charged with insurrection-type charges (sedition, etc.).

Say more about those who planned and wanted a more radical occupation.

House of Representative Clay Higgin's research indicates entrapment and conspiracy to set the stage for a compromised election cycle by the government and FBI.

• FBI staging event for 10 months, operating undercover within online groups across the country and were the first ones to plant the seeds of suggestions of a more radical occupation of the Capitol
  • 200+ undercover FBI assets in the crowd outside and already inside the capital dressed as Trump supporters.  Instigated action and acted as tour guides inside the capitol.  The capitol layout is too confusing to get around and know where you are going, and it takes a guide to get to the key areas.
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jross said:

This was primarily an organic peaceful protest, with less than 1% of attendees charged for breaking the law, and primarily for trespassing.  Law enforcement entrapped several radical people in advance of and during J6.  A relatively small number of attendees were charged with sedition, etc., type insurrection charges.  

---

The most common charges have been entering or remaining in a restricted federal building or grounds.  How does trespassing, even for an extended period, lead to control of a county? 

Of an estimated 120,000 attendees, ~1100 have been charged with trespassing. (1%)

How many people were arrested inside the capitol with guns?  Zero.

How many people were arrested outside the capitol with guns?  Some.

Was there violence?  Yes.

Did Trump organize an insurrection?  He was not charged for it.

Has anyone been charged with sedition?  A few.

Was there an insurrection wanted by some?  Yes.

Say more about it.  The overwhelming percentage were protestors and demonstrators, a small percentage were rioters, and a relatively few were charged with insurrection-type charges (sedition, etc.).

Say more about those who planned and wanted a more radical occupation.

House of Representative Clay Higgin's research indicates entrapment and conspiracy to set the stage for a compromised election cycle by the government and FBI.

• FBI staging event for 10 months, operating undercover within online groups across the country and were the first ones to plant the seeds of suggestions of a more radical occupation of the Capitol
  • 200+ undercover FBI assets in the crowd outside and already inside the capital dressed as Trump supporters.  Instigated action and acted as tour guides inside the capitol.  The capitol layout is too confusing to get around and know where you are going, and it takes a guide to get to the key areas.

So not everyone there was an insurrectionist, and not everyone was a seditionist, and not everyone got inside, and there was only a little bit of death and injury……oh and Tucker told us what to think. Soooo, Pretty much a facade cuz the federal govt set it up  

BWWWAAAAHAAHAHAAAHAAHA

What a crock of shit the short term history of this incident has become…..to some. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Confused 1

So not everyone there was an insurrectionist.  Correct, nobody was charged with insurrection.

Not everyone was a seditionist.  Correct, 17 of 120K people (0.01%) of the attendees have been charged with seditious conspiracy.

and there was only a little bit of death.  Correct, only the trespasser Ashli Babbitt was killed on J6.  

and a little bit of injuries.  That is incorrect; there were a couple of hundred injuries, some pretty serious to cops and civilians.  What I haven't verified is who struck first.  The recently released footage clearly shows cops shooting high-velocity rubber bullets and flash-bang grenades into the crowd.  You can see civilians bleeding, hole through the side of one guy's cheek, etc.  There are claims that the cops shot first without being provoked.

oh and Tucker told us what to think.  ???  Rep Clay Higgins, the former cop, does most of the talking in the above video and is investigating the FBI.

I am not denying any of the assaults, etc.  I do question the framing.  (So did Pelosi's daughter).  This isn't an insurrection like anything I watched in the movies.  Broadly, the lack of guns, gun shootings, bombs, organization, etc. from the civilian side, coupled with mass peaceful civilians... the underreported facts go against the media narrative.

This wasn't anything close to what one imagines...

White_House_Down_poster_with_billing_blo 

• Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

And the cherry on top “nothing like what I watched in the movies” 

One doesn’t have to imagine when one isn’t writing a script but is seeing the live video. Some…think that some peaceful people being there means it was a peaceful event…because that’s what they want the narrative to be.  

I don’t think I’ll be taking anything you say on this topic in anyway seriously anymore.  “Like I’ve seen in the movies” is just too much. But if you want to continue…please do. 

Have a nice night. 

I saw a policeman utilizing his training to subdue a criminal resisting arrest, who died of a drug overdose before the paramedics could prevent it happening.  

I saw a police officer shoot and kill an unarmed, 115lb woman who was not threatening him and he did this without any attempt to arrest her.  

Guess which one went to prison, where he was nearly killed?

• Haha 1

Rasta... you are being too literal.  Okay, I thought it might look like the BLM riots with the building on fire.  I thought it might look like the 1971 Capitol bombing.  I thought it might involve rebels with guns engaging in a firefight.  I expected it to be a lot more violent.  If 120K people wanted to take the capitol by force, they could have easily done so.  The few nut jobs that were actually violent could have done a lot more damage to property and people.  Perhaps we should celebrate the outstanding job the Boys in Blue did to dissipate the violent insurrection that was worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans and launched multiple wars (per Steve Schmidt).

Here is some evidence that law enforcement helped instigate events.

More: https://uncoverdc.com/2023/09/28/j6-defendants-account-of-police-brutality-and-illegal-use-of-force/

Note: The guy who was shot in the face is a weirdo, but he also talks about there being nutjobs there that wanted violence in the crowd.  https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59302064/68/united-states-v-black/

See... we can admit there were nut jobs in the rally... but also admit there is a lot more to J6 than what you've been reading on big tech and the headlines.

Let your bubble burst.

• Stalling 1

2 minutes ago, jross said:

Rasta... you are being too literal.  Okay, I thought it might look like the BLM riots with the building on fire.  I thought it might look like the 1971 Capitol bombing.  I thought it might involve rebels with guns engaging in a firefight.  I expected it to be a lot more violent.  If 120K people wanted to take the capitol by force, they could have easily done so.  The few nut jobs that were actually violent could have done a lot more damage to property and people.  Perhaps we should celebrate the outstanding job the Boys in Blue did to dissipate the violent insurrection that was worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans and launched multiple wars (per Steve Schmidt).

Here is some evidence that law enforcement helped instigate events.

More: https://uncoverdc.com/2023/09/28/j6-defendants-account-of-police-brutality-and-illegal-use-of-force/

Note: The guy who was shot in the face is a weirdo, but he also talks about there being nutjobs there that wanted violence in the crowd.  https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59302064/68/united-states-v-black/

See... we can admit there were nut jobs in the rally... but also admit there is a lot more to J6 than what you've been reading on big tech and the headlines.

Let your bubble burst.

Minor point: They did take the Capitol by force.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, jross said:

So not everyone there was an insurrectionist.  Correct, nobody was charged with insurrection.

Not everyone was a seditionist.  Correct, 17 of 120K people (0.01%) of the attendees have been charged with seditious conspiracy.

and there was only a little bit of death.  Correct, only the trespasser Ashli Babbitt was killed on J6.  

and a little bit of injuries.  That is incorrect; there were a couple of hundred injuries, some pretty serious to cops and civilians.  What I haven't verified is who struck first.  The recently released footage clearly shows cops shooting high-velocity rubber bullets and flash-bang grenades into the crowd.  You can see civilians bleeding, hole through the side of one guy's cheek, etc.  There are claims that the cops shot first without being provoked.

oh and Tucker told us what to think.  ???  Rep Clay Higgins, the former cop, does most of the talking in the above video and is investigating the FBI.

I am not denying any of the assaults, etc.  I do question the framing.  (So did Pelosi's daughter).  This isn't an insurrection like anything I watched in the movies.  Broadly, the lack of guns, gun shootings, bombs, organization, etc. from the civilian side, coupled with mass peaceful civilians... the underreported facts go against the media narrative.

This wasn't anything close to what one imagines...

White_House_Down_poster_with_billing_blo 

He’s not gonna watch the video.  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

@Bigbrog, @Ohio Elite   No need for confusion.  Just think about the definitions of take, force and capitol.  It'll clear right up!

??  What do I have to do with any of this?  I haven't even posted on these threads about Jan 6th.  But nice job making a point...however, no one knows what it is.

I can't bring myself to post on anything that neutral starts...there is crazy (like you Plasi)...then there is Ban type crazy...aka, neutral

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

Is this why nobody has been charged with insurrection?

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

??  What do I have to do with any of this?  I haven't even posted on these threads about Jan 6th.  But nice job making a point...however, no one knows what it is.

I can't bring myself to post on anything that neutral starts...there is crazy (like you Plasi)...then there is Ban type crazy...aka, neutral

You reacted to my post with a confused emoji.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jross said:

Is this why nobody has been charged with insurrection?

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

What is "seditious conspiracy" if not insurrection?