Soldier Salute Brackets?

4 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I'm sorry but thats not a punch. No intent of real damage.

I'm not trying to stick up for ferrrari either, but there is plenty of real stuff to criticize him for.

Looked more like a slap tbh.   Did he graze the ref maybe or on accident ?

Just now, Caveira said:

Looked more like a slap tbh.   Did he graze the ref maybe or on accident ?

i don't think so. Again not a fan, but ferrari did some stupid stuff which has never gotten anyone dq'd, glazier went back at him a little harder, and he made the gesture of a punch (with people around to break it up, if you've ever broken up a high school fight you have to be careful because they often start throwing only when they know they'll pulled apart), and got dq'd as if he was trying to really hurt someone? Thats a ridiciulous call.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i don't think so. Again not a fan, but ferrari did some stupid stuff which has never gotten anyone dq'd, glazier went back at him a little harder, and he made the gesture of a punch (with people around to break it up, if you've ever broken up a high school fight you have to be careful because they often start throwing only when they know they'll pulled apart), and got dq'd as if he was trying to really hurt someone? Thats a ridiciulous call.

I’m not defending him.  He’s a loon.   Look at my other posts.  

As a not-Iowa fan, I'm VERY disappointed in the Ferraris' behavior.

Not that it happened.  But that it happened so soon.  

I would have FAR preferred it if they had actually committed scholly dollars to AJ, built their recruiting around AJ and the other Ferraris, and THEN they started their inevitable implosion.  

It was always astounding to me that Brands's blindly craven desire to win would allow him to let such cancerous d-bags on his team.  But not being an Iowa fan, I've always seen it as a true gift...  like your biggest enemy willfully injecting himself with cancer cells.  Because what would Iowa do if this happened AFTER all three Ferraris were in the lineup, with untold scholarship dollars tied up in them, no real backups, and who knows now much NIL investment?  The fallout would be GLORIOUS. 

But sadly, tonight, that ship has sailed.  Iowa will now escape, and with minimal damage.

• Fire 1

33 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I'm sorry but thats not a punch.

That's a pretty good diss of Ferrari right there.

It was obviously *intended* as a punch, but the fact that you found it too pathetic to even register as an *actual* punch is pretty awesome.

• Fire 2