Soldier Salute Brackets?

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Zero doubt. AJ took a swing and gave him the finger and acted like the douche bag we know him to be all around.

DQ was more than justified. 

(Did his swing land? No, but that's because he punches like a pus*y.)

I mean, the scandal would be if he *didn't* get DQ'd.  I mean, what else do you have to do? 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Over on HR/GIA it seems some are remembering their previous reservations about Ferrari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's such BS.  Those turds over there were gulping down Ferrari semen by the gallon before tonight

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 3

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, BAC said:

I mean, the scandal would be if he *didn't* get DQ'd.  I mean, what else do you have to do? 

Well for Iowa: threatening to kill someone, almost killing several, rape, shooting guns into the night sky, etc etc weren't enough so whats wrong with a little punch & bird after a match?  

26 minutes ago, BAC said:

As a not-Iowa fan, I'm VERY disappointed in the Ferraris' behavior.

Not that it happened.  But that it happened so soon.  

I would have FAR preferred it if they had actually committed scholly dollars to AJ, built their recruiting around AJ and the other Ferraris, and THEN they started their inevitable implosion.  

It was always astounding to me that Brands's blindly craven desire to win would allow him to let such cancerous d-bags on his team.  But not being an Iowa fan, I've always seen it as a true gift...  like your biggest enemy willfully injecting himself with cancer cells.  Because what would Iowa do if this happened AFTER all three Ferraris were in the lineup, with untold scholarship dollars tied up in them, no real backups, and who knows now much NIL investment?  The fallout would be GLORIOUS. 

But sadly, tonight, that ship has sailed.  Iowa will now escape, and with minimal damage.

I'm with BAC, disappointed the Trojan Horse thing isn't gonna work now.  

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

What are "the facts?"

thats not a punch. if people liked him they'd be saying it was justified in light of what glazier did, which was in response to what he did, which wasn't justifiable either, but not worth getting dq'd. 

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

thats not a punch. if people liked him they'd be saying it was justified in light of what glazier did, which was in response to what he did, which wasn't justifiable either, but not worth getting dq'd. 

Looked to be open handed when I looked in slow motion. 

58 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I'm sorry but thats not a punch. No intent of real damage.

I'm not trying to stick up for ferrrari either, but there is plenty of real stuff to criticize him for.

Was it a punch? Yes. Was there intent to cause real harm? No. 

Those are the facts, I guess how you feel on if the DQ was warranted or not is up for debate though. Probably should have been a team point(unattached though) or DQ from the tournament (which he had already won). 

Hell if I know, but the kid draws me into the madness to watch. 

• Fire 1

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

I'm not sure he should've been dq'd but Iowa fans should be concerned he attempted this on their wrestler while coached by Brands and flipped off all the Iowa fans.  There's a reason his on his 10th chance, its because of the 9 before. 

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

I'm not sure he should've been dq'd but Iowa fans should be concerned he attempted this on their wrestler while coached by Brands and flipped off all the Iowa fans.  There's a reason his on his 10th chance, its because of the 9 before. 

I'm totally with you, maybe a little more certain about him not getting dq'd but the rest is certain.

Edited by Hammerlock3

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Hey- the kid is stupid, cut him some slack for doing stupid things lmfao 

With all signs pointing toward Iowa (maybe not now, but who knows) it’s INSANE he would do that particularly to an Iowa kid and Iowa Crowd….

4 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Was it a punch? Yes. Was there intent to cause real harm? No. 

Those are the facts, I guess how you feel on if the DQ was warranted or not is up for debate though. Probably should have been a team point(unattached though) or DQ from the tournament (which he had already won). 

Hell if I know, but the kid draws me into the madness to watch. 

That's bullshit. Harm schmarm... there's no punching in wrestling. None.

Lines have to be drawn, and one very clear red line concerns punching. Zero allowed.

3 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Hey- the kid is stupid, cut him some slack for doing stupid things lmfao 

With all signs pointing toward Iowa (maybe not now, but who knows) it’s INSANE he would do that particularly to an Iowa kid and Iowa Crowd….

Did you see Anthony?  What does that say about Brands? 

1 minute ago, TampaRyley said:

You would think AJF would want to do some PR coming out of his problems at OKST… I’m a fan of TnT but picking up this guy is continuing to be completely outside of what they preach.

I take it you have not met the dad & uncle?

11 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Do you dispute that he took a swing at Glazier?  Do you think it matters whether it was a "punch" or a "slap?"  Do you think there are *any* circumstances (other than self-defense) under which a swing at your opponent is justifiable or excusable or a non-DQ action?

• Fire 1