No BS...Is AJ wrestling this year?

The_KC_Godfather

On 12/30/2023 at 10:04 AM, MPhillips said:

I agree brother. More threads equal more nonsense though. 

When your handle is @The_KC_Godfather you should expect a bit of, 'shit talkin.' No offense intended. Happy New Year.

None taken, buddy.  I get frustrated with all of the side talk and chatter and just like to get to the news.  I hate having to scroll through 7 pages just to see the one post that is relevant  🙂

• Fire 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2023 at 11:33 AM, Hammerlock3 said:

If you are going to be surly I'm going to have to point out the obvious. A) we all want to know that B) if any of us knew it would be public knowledge instantly. No one is sitting on this information out of contempt for your search for knowledge. 

Agreed.  As I mentioned to MPhillips...I just get frustrated with all of the side chatter and the need to scroll through 7 pages of nonsense to find a post that's actually related to the topic.  I don't care to scroll through all of that and was just trying to get to the point and understand what is actually going on (publicly).  Nobody that has an inside track would be dumb enough to post it here (at least I wouldn't)...otherwise they'd no longer get the inside track  🙂

Edited by The_KC_Godfather
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, The_KC_Godfather said:

Agreed.  As I mentioned to MPhillips...I just get frustrated with all of the side chatter and the need to scroll through 7 pages of nonsense to find a post that's actually related to the topic.  I don't care to scroll through all of that and was just trying to get to the point and understand what is actually going on (publicly).  Nobody that has an inside track would be dumb enough to post it here (at least I wouldn't)...otherwise they'd no longer get the inside track  🙂

Just some friendly advice.  You should assume anything related to AJ Ferrari will come with at a minimum 7 pages of nonsense.  AJ and nonsense are forever married to each other

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

7 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Just some friendly advice.  You should assume anything related to AJ Ferrari will come with at a minimum 7 pages of nonsense.  AJ and nonsense are forever married to each other

Thanks, and I've realized that now.  Maybe a chat feature on these forums would help the "trolls" to do their thing without constantly having a conversation within the threads that are irrelevant.  One can hope...

1 minute ago, The_KC_Godfather said:

Thanks, and I've realized that now.  Maybe a chat feature on these forums would help the "trolls" to do their thing without constantly having a conversation within the threads that are irrelevant.  One can hope...

We have a tendency to go off the rails on this forum but I can assure you the guys posting on your thread do contribute a lot of great insight and info on this sport.  Hopefully you stick around and enjoy it for what it is.  But yeah, we do like to goof around

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

16 minutes ago, The_KC_Godfather said:

this is sort of a goofy segway but do you have a X (twitter). If i just wanted the established headlines of the day, I just scroll on their for a minute, its seldom that you don't get breaking stories their before Flo or intermat or whatever. Here is more about weird human interactions, some abstract wrestling ideas, and having someone to banter with if you're watching wrestling alone. 

• Fire 2

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

5 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

this is sort of a goofy segway but do you have a X (twitter). If i just wanted the established headlines of the day, I just scroll on their for a minute, its seldom that you don't get breaking stories their before Flo or intermat or whatever. Here is more about weird human interactions, some abstract wrestling ideas, and having someone to banter with if you're watching wrestling alone. 

image.png.0a9487371134bc7e2313345359ffc490.png

The question in regards to Iowa  wrestling  and the Brands brothers is , how much are they willing to sell they're  soul  , how much are they willing to ignore  in regards to Mr Ferrari.  The recent behavior we've witnessed  won't be the last of it.  Oh... and maybe college wrestling should consider testing for steroids.   In. addition to the physical side effects , erratic behaviors been known to accompany it. 

3 minutes ago, becland said:

The question in regards to Iowa  wrestling  and the Brands brothers is , how much are they willing to sell they're  soul  , how much are they willing to ignore  in regards to Mr Ferrari.   

We have known the answer to that for some time - 100%