AJ Ferrari to 197

Jimmy Cinnabon

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

But why Gomez? He is 0-0.

Because he is enrolled?

Is AJ enrolled? He has a question mark in there, and that looks like a recruiting visit pic. Hopefully not a Stevenson-like troll.

That's right. I said Stevenson. He keeps the n as long as he keeps pretend wrestling.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Because he is enrolled?

Is AJ enrolled? He has a question mark in there, and that looks like a recruiting visit pic. Hopefully not a Stevenson-like troll.

That's right. I said Stevenson. He keeps the n as long as he keeps pretend wrestling.

When did he enroll?

Just now, ionel said:

I think the NCAA confirmed it.  But whats that have to do with Wkn's point?

I don’t think they did.

Gomez isn’t suspended.

You bring some good discussion, but your trolling (and obsession with calling out whenever someone says Stevenson) gets annoying.

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

I don’t think they did.

Gomez isn’t suspended.

You bring some good discussion, but your trolling (and obsession with calling out whenever someone says Stevenson) gets annoying.

I think Gomez is good, thought so since he was ~8, just don't think he should be ranked until he steps on the mat.  In my opinion not much difference between the two at this point except one is an NCAA champ, well not counting the other stuff.   

16 minutes ago, ionel said:

I think Gomez is good, thought so since he was ~8, just don't think he should be ranked until he steps on the mat.  In my opinion not much difference between the two at this point except one is an NCAA champ, well not counting the other stuff.   

Which is?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

21 minutes ago, ionel said:

Which of Gomez and Cassioppi is an NCAA champ?

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

So much entertainment value in this tweet.

He misspelled University. He doesn't know the meaning of reigning or defending. One guy has a pretend bible verse on his shirt and the other has bad mother f*cker (you know? Like any mature adult).

Yup.  The other guy (uncle I presume?) in particular’s t-shirt is definitely cringe.

I also got a kick out of “bag secured”

9 hours ago, 1032004 said:

AJ is not on a roster.

But as I said Cassioppi is on a roster, being on a roster doesn't mean you will wrestle or should be ranked.  We don't know when Iowa updates rosters versus Michigan.  I hope Gomez does well and I certainly won't be disappointed if we never see a Ferrari (particularly AJ) on a college wrestling mat but why not wait till then to rank especially when its mid season.  

1 hour ago, ionel said:

But as I said Cassioppi is on a roster, being on a roster doesn't mean you will wrestle or should be ranked.  We don't know when Iowa updates rosters versus Michigan.  I hope Gomez does well and I certainly won't be disappointed if we never see a Ferrari (particularly AJ) on a college wrestling mat but why not wait till then to rank especially when its mid season.  

The Iowa linebackers coach confirmed Cassioppi isn’t expected to wrestle this season