AJ Ferrari to 197

Jimmy Cinnabon

On 12/24/2023 at 6:42 PM, gimpeltf said:

I'm not religious but, personally, I think that the Evangelicals and Muslims often make the best wrestlers because they listen to doctrine, coaching or biblical. And because they think it helps, it does. Whether God is actually helping is an open question we won't know the answer to until we die. But whatever that answer is is the reason many people are able to turn their lives around.

Only 1/2 true.  If we die and nothing happens then none of this exists.  That's why I keep myself a little open to the concept of God.  A) if there is no god and we die we could never tell someone, "I told you so" 2) and if there is a god and I spent my life talking shit it's going to be reallyyyyy awkward 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i liked christopher hitchens take on that where he said that sense he didn't believe he was going to assume that god would judge him less harshly for being wrong than being a hypocrit. 

And then he got vocal cord cancer.  The irony

17 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

were you being sarcastic? sorry i missed it, seemed more likely that you were being serious than satarizing dumb comments people made when he died.

Hitchens was the most outspoken atheist of his era.  Regardless of anyones opinion on this topic him losing his vocal cords is comedy gold 

Edited by PortaJohn