FLO is lazy and dumb

Hammerlock3

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Watch it on an IPad or IPhone in landscape format. You won’t see all the matches then,  just the one you’re watching.   For me I like that option (on my IPad in portrait) as it allows me to see a change in a certain match while I’m watching a different one and can switch to watch the scoring that happened.  

I do agree with you there…I think the reason it bothered me more this past weekend is that when Flo has the broadcast and floarena has the brackets they have upcoming matches. I didnt see similar for Track so i was using the thing at the bottom to let me know when guys I really root for are coming up.  I never find the bout board particularly helpful…but thanks for the suggestion

8 minutes ago, Ched64 said:

Two things:

1-I drastically misused the word “all”…plenty of room for improvement on other issues for sure but I do appreciate the volume of events

2-Sorry if someone else mentioned the time lag earlier in the thread. Just wanted to get it out there.

Nope youre the first I’ve seen and I get what you’re saying. Used to feel the same way but I found it was a benefit (for me) when there are two or three matches you want to watch at the same time. 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, Ched64 said:

To be honest I didnt even think of it possibly being an asset actually.  I actually felt ripped off that they were tipping their hand before I had a chance to see it happen but you bring up a very good point. Thanks again.

No problem.  It took me a while to train myself not to watch the match I had on the big screen on the bottom board. I still haven’t perfected it but I’m getting better.  

7 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

You said Dan, I said Pyles, someone else said Tbar.  But it's funny that our perception of JimmyBT has become like a Rorschach test

I think he's defined by his idiotic, bullying, tough guy argumentative style. It basically consists of spamming saracastic remarks that would be sort of menacing in person but he's too dumb to realize it doesn't work on a forum.....he's reminiscent of someone who was like that but i don't remember.

Edited by Hammerlock3
  • Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

6 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I think he's defined by his idiotic, bullying, tough guy argumentative style. It basically consists of spamming saracastic remarks that would be sort of menacing in person but he's too dumb to realize it doesn't work on a forum.....he's reminiscent of someone who was like that but i don't remember.

Oh it’s working just fine.  You’re evidence of that. Bahhahahahahahahha

6 hours ago, flyingcement said:

You said Dan, I said Pyles, someone else said Tbar.  But it's funny that our perception of JimmyBT has become like a Rorschach test

Actually someone else said the original TBAR would own me. Try get it right.  And I’m still waiting 

6 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

The fact that you think it’s bullying, tough guy and argumentative tells me how soft you are.  If you own a pussy cat (which I’m pretty sure you do) pet it. If you don’t, buy one cause you’ll have a twin  and know what you’re defined as   

Edited by JimmyBT

15 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Hmm. Now it is getting cash back to bounce around in there, inviting friends like "talk to the hand", "all that and a bag of chips", and "you would know" to couch surf in there with it.

Yep. I’m almost as rich as Flo now.