CKLV Thread

Idaho

4 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Man, Ventresca is really struggling. Is Cooper Flynn available for them this year. Have to think he's better than this.

Anybody know if this is an injury or cut issue?

VT fan here with zero inside info but the vt board mentioned awhile back he’s been battling a minor injury. Me personally, I think it’s the weight cut

8 minutes ago, creek chub said:

VT fan here with zero inside info but the vt board mentioned awhile back he’s been battling a minor injury. Me personally, I think it’s the weight cut

id bet cut also. as he is an All american, they wouldn't squander him but putting him out hurt. conversely they would want to make him weigh in constantly.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Talk about ***ducking** embarrassing here. HFS.  Ridden the entire second period without trying a damn thing.

By a true frosh.

That was smaller than him.

From his last college.

Okay I have a dumb question. What is HFS?

Second,

1 hour ago, RegularStalling said:

Shane didn’t want to be there most of last year either. Turned it on for NCAAs but I don’t think it’s in the cards this year.

It's okay to HEW. It is especially okay for Griffith to potentially HEW at the end of the semester. He literally saved so many Stanford sports. Not "just" wrestling. He put the team on his back like Greg Jennings in Madden. But he also is smart to get his Ross MBA paid for and then double down by getting paid. He doesn't even have to go to work for 2-4 years before applying like most T1 MBA candidates. I mean look back at his NCAA interview... he was ready to move on but he's a young businessman and $ talks. I hope he wins the whole damn thing as the shining star on top of the stellar career he has already had.

• Fire 3

i am an idiot on the internet

3 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Okay I have a dumb question. What is HFS?

Second,

It's okay to HEW. It is especially okay for Griffith to potentially HEW at the end of the semester. He literally saved so many Stanford sports. Not "just" wrestling. He put the team on his back like Greg Jennings in Madden. But he also is smart to get his Ross MBA paid for and then double down by getting paid. He doesn't even have to go to work for 2-4 years before applying like most T1 MBA candidates. I mean look back at his NCAA interview... he was ready to move on but he's a young businessman and $ talks. I hope he wins the whole damn thing as the shining star on top of the stellar career he has already had.

Great points, dude is gonna have a solid freaking education.